P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 27-01-04, 09:23 PM   #1
span

Default Bush=Hitler is retarded

Because according to this guy he's an alien shapeshifting reptile bent on conquering earth

Quote:
I met 12 different people, from totally different walks of life (business people involved in Swiss banking on through to television presenters and others), who told me this same story - that they had seen people, who were overwhelmingly in positions of power, but not always, who turned into reptilian forms before their eyes, then, go back again. A policeman was one who had this story to tell.

Too many people in Britain, Australia, and America, from so many different walks of life, have told me the same thing. Some of them are not into metaphysics at all and are thoroughly shocked. Anyway, I looked down the references and found reptiles. Kathy talks about the fact that George Bush had told her that they were an extraterrestrial race, who had taken over the planet and no one realizes it, and that they came from deep far-off space.
and not suprisingly whacked out lefties lap this shit up like fat kid at a buffet
-----------------------------------
liberalnproud:
But I have now read many books, and visited many sites on this subject. I just finished Icke's 9-11 book. There is definately something to this, because it is so secretive, alot of people are guessing. I for one totally believe this is what is going on.

and you guys wonder why normal people laugh at you (hint: it's not just because of your B.O.)
span is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-04, 11:44 PM   #2
Drakonix
Just Draggin' Along

LOL, they probably watched a re-run of the mini-series "V" and thought it was a documentary.

I will never spend a another dime on content that I can’t use the way I please. If I can’t copy it to my hard drive and play it using the devices I want, when and where I want, I won’t be buying it. Period. They can all take their DRM, broadcast flags, rootkits, and Compact Discs that aren’t really compact discs and shove them up their bottom-lines.
Drakonix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-04, 12:26 AM   #3
multi
Thanks for being with arse

Quote:
Originally posted by Drakonix
LOL, they probably watched a re-run of the mini-series "V" and thought it was a documentary.
i loved that show...

there was the aliens from the Simpsons-
Treehouse of Horror that take the bodies of clinton and dole...
ofcourse i thought that must of been true

interesting info span thanks..

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-04, 01:07 AM   #4
greedy_lars
everything you do

with pictures even. hahahah. thanks for the link, this guys funny as hell. hahahahhahahahhah
greedy_lars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-04, 02:28 AM   #5
floydian slip
===\/------/\===

lolbushisstilldumblol

Hitler actually served in combat. wahahahaha

Dont you ever get tired of flying in circles flapping that right wing spanman.
floydian slip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-04, 05:14 AM   #6
legion
I took both pills.

God damn that is the funniest thing i have read in weeks
Old 28-01-04, 07:24 AM   #7
SKuLLZ
Skullduggery

david icke... ex professional football player... played for Hereford United and Coventry City... 2 places I have lived =Z

on the other hand look at it this way...

both cheated their way into power... both started wars for domestic reasons.

he has a point.
SKuLLZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-04, 07:58 AM   #8
span

Quote:
Originally posted by SKuLLZ

he has a point.
!?!?!? his "point" is that Bush is an alien reptile, did you even read the article?
Old 28-01-04, 11:15 AM   #9
multi

aliens in human suits is pretty funny..but it is also an interesting symbol..

there are many things similar hiding in the human psyche..

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
Old 28-01-04, 11:54 AM   #10
Drakonix
Just Draggin' Along

There's an easy fix, we can just hire Steve Irwin (The "Crocodile Hunter") to take care of the reptiles problem.

Easier yet, just take away the LSD from those folks seeing humans turn into reptiles.

I will never spend a another dime on content that I can’t use the way I please. If I can’t copy it to my hard drive and play it using the devices I want, when and where I want, I won’t be buying it. Period. They can all take their DRM, broadcast flags, rootkits, and Compact Discs that aren’t really compact discs and shove them up their bottom-lines.
Old 28-01-04, 12:14 PM   #11
span

i think Icke is on to something!

http://www.lighthink.com/new_page_14.htm

Old 28-01-04, 12:16 PM   #12
multi

mate this one is what we call a "president of the united states"....the little bastard got one bloody nastly little bite on him....i am teachin my kid how to bloody wary of this one you can be sure of that!..WHOA!
look at the teeth on that!
Attached Images

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
Old 28-01-04, 12:31 PM   #13
span

oh sh** Kerry's a "snake thing" in command!

they're so simple to find, all you need is Adobe Photoshop 7.0 or higher!!!!!!!

Quote:
SYNOPSIS OF THE BATTLE CURRENTLY ON EARTH

THE GALACTIC ORION/SIRIAN/DRACONIAN FEDERATION OF REPTILES HAVE BEEN IN CONTROL OF EARTH FOR EONS... USING THEIR KNOWLEDGE OF GENESIS SCIENCE TO INSTALL SHAPESHIFTING LIZARD HYBRIDS AS THE RULERS ON EARTH.......ONE OF THEIR MEMBERS,thousands of years ago, WHO WAS A GENESIS SCIENTIST NAMED EA (where the name EA_RTH originated) WANTED MORE CONSCIOUSNESS for HIS CREATIONS, which meant EVENTUAL FREEDOM

FROM LIZARD-SNAKE-DRAGON CONTROL AND ABUSE.... THE DNA CAME AS A GIFT FROM THE BIRD TRIBES OF THE OWL.. known as one of the WIZEST and MOST INTELLIGENT OF ALL THE ANIMALS....... THE SHAPESHIFTING LIZARD HYBRIDS ON EARTH, EVENTUALLY DISCOVERED WHAT HAD HAPPENED TO THEIR WORKER SLAVES ... ... IT HAS BEEN A BATTLE FOR CONTROL EVER SINCE... KNOWING THAT THIS GIFT OF OWL DNA, WHAT TODAY IS KNOWN AS HU_MANITY.. WILL BE THE DEMISE OF THEIR LIZARD SNAKE-DRAGON CONTROL ON EARTH ........ THEREFORE, THE REPTILES ARE DESPERATELY TRYING TO REMAIN IN CONTROL, AND SYNTHESIZE A NEW HUMAN REPTILIAN MAN, CALLED THE "HRUMACHIS MAN" WITH ADVANCED OWL-HU-MAN DNA AND ABILITIES....INORDER TO CONTINUE THEIR CONTROL ON EARTH AND THEIR KINGDUMB......

.......THE RACE IS ON!.. HOWEVER, AT THIS POINT IN TIME THE HU-MANS, WHO ARE CONSCIOUS AND AWAKE, NO LONGER WANT TO BE THEIR SLAVES,WORKERS, AND FOOD.......WILL ENOUGH HU-MANS AWAKEN IN TIME?........ OR WILL THE REPTILIANS SUCCEED? .....THIS IS THE STORY & CONFLICT OF HU-MANITY VS. THE LIZARD-SNAKE-DRAGON EMPIRE ........AND THE GIFT OF DNA .......FROM THE BIRD TRIBES OF THE OWL-HU-MANS.......FOR FREEDOM FROM THE REPTILES.........
Old 28-01-04, 12:49 PM   #14
daddydirt
even the losers

Default the man who would be Lizard King

but the Bushes had him killed
Attached Images

daddydirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-04, 01:15 PM   #15
multi

muhaaaa

evil!

braaains..need brains.
Attached Images

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
Old 28-01-04, 03:09 PM   #16
Drakonix
Just Draggin' Along

But.....

If he's a reptile he would say it "brainssssssss". LOL

I guess we'll just have to retaliate against the reptile planet with equal force.

We'll have to send some guys to the reptile planet. They can whip out their fleshy weapons and shag some lizard gals. That way we can overthrow them in a number of generations.

Ummm.... I'll stay behind and watch the fort.

Almost sounds like a saying from the '60s: "Make love not war". But if they start defining semen and male sexual anatomy as weapons of mass destruction, I'm gonna start hiding in a hole like Saddam did.

Old 28-01-04, 03:30 PM   #17
esteeaz
The First Napsterite

Nut Re: Bush=Hitler is retarded

Quote:
Originally posted by span
Because according to this guy he's an alien shapeshifting reptile bent on conquering earth

and not suprisingly whacked out lefties lap this shit up like fat kid at a buffet
liberalnproud:
But I have now read many books, and visited many sites on this subject. I just finished Icke's 9-11 book. There is definately something to this, because it is so secretive, alot of people are guessing. I for one totally believe this is what is going on.

and you guys wonder why normal people laugh at you (hint: it's not just because of your B.O.)
ok im a way lefty and im not one whos opposed to a buffett(hahahaahahah) but that shit is crazy reptile people hahahahaahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!! im sorry but please do not group my liberal ass into a bunch of freaks like those ahahahaahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!
"We have two million people in jail. Our country doesn't build hospitals, doesn't build schools and doesn't build day-care centers. It builds prisons. This is not the hallmark of a free society, but of a police state." -Steven Hager, High Times Editor-in-Chief
hot or not.com...
got space?....
esteeaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-04, 08:15 PM   #18
Nicobie

Default "LIBERAL ASS" Says ESTEZzz

Post pics pls....

I'd like to see the dif tween a lib arse and a ####survitive tush.

Which would be the phatest?
Old 28-01-04, 08:52 PM   #19
Wolfie

Reptlian aliens disguised as humans? Could this have been the inspiration, lol?
Attached Images

Year 2000:EPA warns that entire surface of the earth will be completely blanketed with AOL CDs by the end of 2007

Wolfie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-04, 09:41 PM   #20
span

is that Michael Jackson in front there?