P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 08-01-04, 02:19 AM   #21
tambourine-man
BANG BANG BANG (repeat as necessary)

Post Brave girl... hope she doesn't die of a heart attack or a stroke...

President Bush Served Friday With Personal 9-11 RICO Complaint
January 6, 2003 (TomFlocco.com)

PHILADELPHIA -- On Friday, Philip J. Berg, attorney for 9-11 widow Ellen Mariani in her Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO) suit seeking to hold President Bush and various government officials accountable for the September 11 attacks, served Bush and top officials in his Administration with a personal summons, the original complaint and the first amended complaint via a federal process server, as required by the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure.

Among those served besides the President, were Vice-President Richard Cheney, Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld, Attorney General John Ashcroft, Central Intelligence Agency Director George Tenet, National Security Advisor Dr. Condoleezza Rice, Secretary of Transportation Norman Mineta, 9-11 Congressional Victim Compensation Fund Special Master Kenneth Feinberg, former Iraqi Dictator Saddam Hussein, Zacarias Moussaoui, and former President George H. W. Bush.

The legal documents were also filed at the Philadelphia office of United States Attorney Patrick Meehan, former Republican District Attorney from Delaware County, Pennsylvania...

Read More...

"I did not authorise the leaking of the name of David Kelly. Nobody was authorised to name David Kelly. I believe we have acted properly throughout" Tony Blair - July 22, 2003
tambourine-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-04, 05:00 AM   #22
multi
Thanks for being with arse

Quote:
"Our Congress created new laws to protect themselves, the White House and the insurance corporations. Insurance lobbyists even talked to representatives and senators on the afternoon of the attacks."
the attacks happened in the morning..so
they saying the insurance lobbyists knew beforehand?
or started lobbying for new laws ..in the afternoon after the attacks?

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-04, 05:23 AM   #23
tambourine-man

Yeah, I picked up on that aswell...

I think she was referring to the fact that the shit hits the fan for insurance companies when disasters happen - and like any form of gangsterism, the insurance trade will do anthing to avaoid paying out.

I think she may have been referring to this piece of legislature which I read a while back, though the information around these issues is pretty scant, so I'm only going off my judgement.

Personally, I think it's a mistake for her to go off on this tangent - it deflects from the central issues raised in her Court Submissions.

"I did not authorise the leaking of the name of David Kelly. Nobody was authorised to name David Kelly. I believe we have acted properly throughout" Tony Blair - July 22, 2003
Old 08-01-04, 05:53 AM   #24
multi
Thanks for being with arse

Quote:
In the case of the World Trade Center attacks, taxpayers picked up 35% of this loss (the federal corporate write-off rate).

Taxpayers: $40 billion * .35 = $14 billion

Insurers: $40 billion * .65 = $26 billion

In the wake of the September 11th tragedy, insurers raised their premiums by $25 billion1 and a like amount of new capital flowed into the insurance industry2.

Under insurer-supported "compromise" plan:
Insured Loss = $40 billion
Estimate of total insurer deductible = $8 billion3
Repayment to Taxpayers = $1.8 billion (90% of the difference between $8 and $10 billion)
Losses subject to sharing = $32 billion
90% taxpayer share = $28.8 billion
10% insurer share = $3.2 billion

Taxpayers = $31.55 billion [$28.8 billion - $1.8 billion + ($8 billion + $3.2 billion + 1.8 billion) * .35]4
Insurers = $8.45 billion [($8 billion +$ 3.2 billion + $1.8 billion) * (1 - .35)]5

THE TAXPAYER SHARE JUMPS FROM 35% TO 79% UNDER THIS PLAN

wtf
and they
get/got away with it ?

lol.. lucky we dont live there ,eh
you know the internets a conspiracy to stop us looking too closely at what our own governments are
plotting...

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-04, 05:58 AM   #25
tambourine-man

Quote:
Originally posted by multi
you know the internets a conspiracy to stop us looking too closely at what our own governments are
plotting...
*smile* I've often thought that.

Old 08-01-04, 07:12 AM   #26
ab-NORM-al
Dreaming of ULTIMATE p2p file sharing....yup yup!

Default Re: Holly shit batman

Quote:
Originally posted by Nicobie
If you truely believe what u've typed and are not now in a active violent state of revolt against the USA...

then i piss on you for being the chicken-shit you sound like.
hehe

i find the idea of "revolting" ...um, revolting!!

i'm French, nic....remember

so little time to fix the ills of the U.S.

what, with good work, good women, good food and good wine...i just don't have the time

i'll leave it to the keyboard "heroes"

my buddy is doing double time to cover for me

i'll go look for that link....after a nap, "I am le tired"

luv alla yuz
ab-NORM-al is offline   Reply With Quote