P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 08-06-08, 06:23 PM   #1
Šiego
Alpha Stoner

Aww, lashing out with an insulting tongue because you have no issues to get behind with your cadidate? No issues to nay say on ours? Do you even follow the issues or just read the crap through your mailbox and feel you're informed?

Last time I read it the Constitution said 'we' the people, but I hardly expect you to remember what your party says is 'just a goddamned piece of paper'. What my government does 'we' all do. My government started a lame ass bullshit filled war in Iraq to line the pockets of assholes like Cheney and his buddies. It's costing you in ways you can't figure and you can't see it. Better yet, they have you thinking it's a brillaint idea.

What has Bush & Co done for you? Given you back your gun rights? Which did you lose to get back? And taxed you less? Unless you're in the upper 5% of the wealthiest people in the nation, or own a major corporation, you can kiss that notion in the ass because it's not looking you in the face. Made the country more secure? Wrong again. Provided you with affordable healthcare? Hope you never get a major illness.

You say I spout 'opinion' but you spout retoric. I weigh the issues and make an informed decision on who I support while you support whomever is willing to give you a reacharound. McBush would be a puppet of the GOP if he had the slightest chance of getting into the White House. Luckily enough, we're done with the Greedy Old Pals.

Next time you're at a cross burning make sure to ask Hannity what Bush has done for you and catch up on the great things McCain has planned. I'm sure he can tell you. Mind you, watch your wallet when he pats you on the ass, because he's a diehard.

Š

There's only one way off so you might as well enjoy the ride..

Naphoria - P2P Portal www.naphoria.com/chat

Napsterites mIRC v2 | Napsterites Chat
Šiego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-08, 06:49 PM   #2
theknife
my name is Ranking Fullstop

and btw, how come the wingnuts never want to actually pay for the endless war they crave?
theknife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-08, 06:49 PM   #3
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Šiego View Post
What my government does 'we' all do. My government started a lame ass bullshit filled war

Š
Your government now? I tend to let your stupidity slide because you can't help it but calling the U.S. government "yours" is just blatant lying. You don't live under its jurisdiction, pay taxes to it or even vote for its officials so give the lying a rest and stick to just being stupid.
Old 08-06-08, 10:22 PM   #4
multi
Thanks for being with arse

With such superior intellect you really can hardly be surprised at people in other places of the world who have an interest in these US presidential races and US policies in general, still with all this brilliance you can't seem to work out how an US citizen who was born there can still consider themselves one of your fellow countrymen ,just because they are not living there. Maybe you should watch calling people stupid then making brainless remarks.

Maybe he doesn't vote there any more, (you of course seem to know this for sure) but that shouldn't stop him from having some interest in the political situation and what he wrote is a 98.5% more accurate assessment of the situation than the utter garbage I see you repeatedly come out with. You are like an unhappy sports fan who's team is at the bottom of the ladder so you must call the supporter of every other team names.. grow the fuck up.

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-08, 12:46 AM   #5
Šiego
Alpha Stoner

I was born an American and an American I shall be all of my days. Got any real replies or just more ignorance? I think I'll start calling you Harby.

I like a good debate, too bad you lack the intellect. Seems to me you just like masturbating in public. I'm not surprised, seeing as you're Republican.

Š

Old 09-06-08, 03:33 AM   #6
albed
flippin 'em off

I didn't say you weren't american you lying shitstain, I said this wasn't your government. The U.K. government is now. You can't discuss even a simple thing like that without lying your ass off so your opinions aren't worth a fucking thing because you don't have any respect for truth, and debating anything with you would be like talking to a stinking pile of shit.
Old 09-06-08, 03:40 AM   #7
Šiego
Alpha Stoner

And all you have is all your party has: insults and an "I'm okay, fuck everyone else" agenda. Well, that's not what America was founded on and it's not going to solve any issues. You're as out of touch with America as your party. Enjoy your rage, you'll have more soon. Maybe you'll make the news when you snap.

From what I can see of your replies you don't even follow politics, but only post in an attempt to piss people off. I pity you and wish you all the luck, but you're hardly getting my goat.

Š

Last edited by Šiego : 09-06-08 at 07:15 AM.