P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Peer to Peer
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Peer to Peer The 3rd millenium technology!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17-04-01, 10:35 AM   #20
greedy_lars
everything you do

Quote:
Originally posted by Unregistered

The very reason we're here is to cut loose from the realities represented in what is in fact "content".
Our lives are filled with "content" for Christ's sake.

Laugh and be merry!

If you have something useful to say, by all means say it.
Just remember, I'm here to get away from were I was before I came here. I appriciate those who don't try to force "content" down my throat.

wow got a reply to that one. lets see. mr floop, with all respect, i honestly feel ive done my part to be funny, or at least ive tried. matter of fact if you go back through all my posts(include chupa and swervys)id say most were intended to get a lol. and i got a few. but if i have a desire to open up a serious discussion, on a topic with content, is that really so bad? is it being shoved down yer throat when its one of maybe 2 or 3 content laden threads surrounded by a sea of mamby pamby hugging and kissing? maybe it is.

tank girls idea is interesting, but if i read it correctly, yer suggesting a seperate forum for the content related stuff. on the one hand it would help said threads remain visible longer, but on the other hand, at best all you will get is the same 4 or 5 people responding that were before.

ocassionally after i feel ive belted out a couple of really good topics, and they drop unresponded to under a barrage of fluff, i get a little huffy, and say waaaaaaaaaaaa. what can i do. it doesnt make any differance when i do. but it makes me feel better.

ahhhhh i feel better

now if people would quit interupting me while im trying to write this, how rude, (people at work just dun understand).

what advice might i lend to someone else who aspires to post content? if it wont piss ya off when it drops like a rock, then post it. i like to imagine that lots of people have read my posts, even if mostly the same few respond. some of the responses ive got made them worth posting.

be irie

edit: ya know something just occured to me. notice how i added this as a response to an ongoing thread instead of running and makeing a new thread? theres yer attn span malk, and not haveing such a blantent need to start yer own thread, piggy backing on someone elses. weak. like the epidemic of clone threads. couldent limit it to a couple of threads. no everone gotta start a new one, till the whole front page is more derivitive clone threads. weak.

like when este posts one of her o so kick ass funny pictures threads, and people are adding to it. then some dumb ass goes and makes a new thread for a funny picture he has, instead of posting i in estes thread. "look at me look at me!!!" dork

one more thing while im bitching. bumping yer own threads, for the sake of doing so, that is not replying to someone, is weakest.

ahhhhh, i feel even better than before, hey this bitching shit is kinda fun...............

Last edited by greedy_lars : 17-04-01 at 10:50 AM.
greedy_lars is offline   Reply With Quote