P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 04-06-07, 12:06 PM   #1
theknife
my name is Ranking Fullstop

hooray for liberal propaganda and brainless acceptance of Bush's amnesty program !
theknife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-07, 04:36 AM   #2
albed
flippin 'em off

Yeah we get it knife; you're a brainless parrot squawking the same things over and over.

While the present generation of american voters may seem like gullible, easily manipulated imbeciles, the addition of millions of completely uneducated foreigners will really drop the slimy bottom out of american politics.
albed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-07, 06:39 PM   #3
Nicobie

Quote:
Originally Posted by theknife View Post
hooray for liberal propaganda and brainless acceptance of Bush's amnesty program !
I must be missing something about U're post TK.

I don't get it.
Old 08-06-07, 05:50 AM   #4
albed
flippin 'em off

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...oryId=10855800
The Senate immigration bill is dead and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) pulled it from the floor.
Quote:
nearly all Republicans and a handful of Democrats acted to block final consideration.
I guess republicans are quicker to get a clue.
http://www.usatoday.com/news/washing...igration_N.htm
Quote:
a USA TODAY/Gallup Poll finds that Americans who have an opinion about it are overwhelmingly opposed to the deal.

Now if they can only be compelled to enforce U.S. immigration laws they can bring the situation under control.

Last edited by albed : 08-06-07 at 06:07 AM.
Old 08-06-07, 06:15 AM   #5
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:
I bought a bird feeder. I hung it on my back porch and filled it with seed. Within a week we had hundreds of birds taking advantage of the continuous flow of free and easily accessible food. But then the birds started building nests in the boards of the patio, above the table, and next to the barbecue. Then came the poop. It was everywhere: on the patio tile, the chairs, the table...everywhere. Then some of the birds turned mean: They would dive bomb me and try to peck me even though I had fed them out of my own pocket. And others birds were boisterous and loud: They sat on the feeder and squawked and screamed at all hours of the day and night and demanded that I fill it when it got low on food. After a while, I couldn't even sit on my own back porch anymore. I took down the bird feeder and in three days the birds were gone. I cleaned up their mess and took down the many nests they had built all over the patio. Soon, the back yard was like it used to be...quiet, serene and no one demanding their rights to a free meal.

Now let's see...our government gives out free food, subsidized housing, free medical care, free education and allows anyone born here to automatically become a citizen. Then the illegals came by the tens of thousands. Suddenly our taxes went up to pay for "free" services, small apartments are housing 5 families, you have to wait 6 hours to be seen by an emergency room doctor, your child's 2nd grade class is behind other schools and losing funding because over half the class doesn't speak English, I have to press "one" to hear my bank talk to me in English, and people waving flags other than "Old Glory" are squawking and screaming in the streets, demanding more rights and free liberties. Maybe it's time for the government to take down the bird feeder.
Old 08-06-07, 08:36 AM   #6
theknife

Quote:
Originally Posted by albed View Post
your quotee's problem is welfare reform and xenophobia...immigration is always disturbing to the master race.
Old 08-06-07, 09:10 AM   #7
albed
flippin 'em off

He or she could be a martian-american for all I know and he doesn't seem afraid, he simply makes some very sound points about illegal immigration. I don't suppose you'd care to counter them?-ha-ha-ha-ha-I kill myself! "Master race" is a standard liberal parrot squawk.

Where's the hitler smilie?

Last edited by albed : 08-06-07 at 12:18 PM.
Old 08-06-07, 03:18 PM   #8
theknife

Quote:
Originally Posted by albed View Post
He or she could be a martian-american for all I know and he doesn't seem afraid, he simply makes some very sound points about illegal immigration. I don't suppose you'd care to counter them?-ha-ha-ha-ha-I kill myself! "Master race" is a standard liberal parrot squawk.

well, you got me there - used the same expression twice in six years

actually, your guy doesn't make one single point about illegal immigration - he makes a lot of noise about welfare...and people for whom English is a second language. he likes to lump them all together as illegals, which is not at all true - this i know, because i live with one