P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 08-09-11, 03:09 PM   #1
greedy_lars
everything you do

Default u gotta hand it to fox and the repubs

they are so much better at bitching, whining and crying than dems its worth an award. when w was prez i was sad, and tended to notice all the jokes about him and such. and all that does not begin to hold a candle to the anti obama stuff.
greedy_lars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-11, 07:24 PM   #2
chefws

Quote:
Originally Posted by greedy_lars View Post
they are so much better at bitching, whining and crying than dems its worth an award. when w was prez i was sad, and tended to notice all the jokes about him and such. and all that does not begin to hold a candle to the anti obama stuff.
Well, most of the Dems admit that Obama is a failure. The media is now distancing themselves from the administration, so more negative is being reported.
Repubs didn't like what Bush did in his last few years in office, and I remember how he was raked against the coals.
SO your arguement doesn't merit.
Old 29-09-11, 06:55 PM   #3
jcmd62
Alpha Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by greedy_lars View Post
jcmd62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-11, 08:45 AM   #4
greedy_lars
everything you do

thanks for making my point for me jc.
greedy_lars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-11, 07:15 PM   #5
Nicobie

Time to fuck over the hi-priced hospitals and their greedy but 'O' so PC doctors...

Vote oBama if only for his fucin' with the nazi health care system we now are stuck with.
Old 26-01-18, 01:44 AM   #6
swervy_cars
passing fast on the left

after being a life long liberal, by the time trump came around, and i got older, i changed my stripes. i grew out of it. btw this is greedy.
Old 28-01-18, 12:15 PM   #7
Mazer
Earthbound misfit

Did you move over to the right, greedy, or did you just sort of stand in place while everyone else seemed to take a dozen steps to the left?
Mazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-18, 04:23 AM   #8
swervy_cars
passing fast on the left

the insanity on the far left encouraged me to move all the way over to the alt right, where all the cool kids are.
Old 01-02-18, 08:01 PM   #9
Mazer
Earthbound misfit

Ah, so you're an undercover agent of some kind, like Leonardo DiCaprio in The Departed. FBI? No, that doesn't fit... ATF? That's it, right? You were gonna solicit unregistered firearms while claiming to be the long lost greedy_lars, weren't you? Haha! Brilliant!
Old 01-02-18, 11:45 PM   #10
swervy_cars
passing fast on the left

hahahah. i also tried to get back in as chupacabra, also forgot the pass. lucky i did not use this one enough to need to change the pass i guess. i am far right in a left wing haven. portland oregon, aka soylandia.

it is utubes fault. paul joseph watson, louder with crowder, jordan peterson. lauren southern, gavin mccinis, so many awesome peeps, so entertaining.
Old 05-02-18, 09:25 PM   #11
Mazer
Earthbound misfit

I watch all those channels too. They are pretty good, especially Jordan Peterson and Louder with Crowder. Interesting that you credit them with turning you Alt-Right since none of them are Alt-Right themselves (PJW comes the closest but he's still not there). Near as I can tell, they're mostly just mainstream conservatives and some of them have libertarian leanings. None of them were Trump supporters in the early days of the primary elections—they changed their endorsements after he clinched the nomination, of course. As entertainers, they make bombastic claims sometimes but that doesn't make them Alt-Right either.

I smell a fed...
Old 04-03-18, 07:35 PM   #12
swervy_cars
passing fast on the left

roomer has it Jordan is really alt right, just likes the closet perspective. so do laura southern, and gavin mccinnis.
Old 06-07-18, 02:59 PM   #13
Nicobie

Even though I'm a ex businessman who has mostly voted Republican I just can't take that clown Thump.

I have never seen such a lying crooked piece of shit. Not only is he dumber than a rock, he can't tell the difference from the truth and BS. It appears he thrives on BS.

The US deserves the president it voted for. Hope he doesn't kill us all. Watch the Stock market take a dump because of the tariffs he stuck us with.
Old 12-07-18, 08:09 PM   #14
albed
flippin 'em off

Looks like all the sheep are changing herds and finding new sheep dogs to drive them around.

Trump's like an awesome roller coaster ride and hearing all the pussies screaming in terror and bawling their heads off makes it even more fun.
Old 25-03-20, 04:17 AM   #15
floydian slip
===\/------/\===

Still partisans...

Politicians don't care about you. Either side. Its only drama. A real life soap opera with better actors. Bought and paid for by the global banksters.

We (the human race) are divided and conquered in so many ways.

I'd love to change the world
but I dont know what to do
floydian slip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-20, 11:44 AM   #16
albed
flippin 'em off

Terrorist alarmism was getting old so now the gov has coronavirus alarmism.

Go gov, run with it!
Old 13-08-20, 07:57 AM   #17
dumwaldo
some old putz

conservatism is good for low IQ people that need to be told what to do and how to live. typical weekly church goers that are willing to accept fairytales as their ultimate guidance in life and are accustomed to following.

liberalism really requires a sense of self confidence and belief in ones self that is just not present in conservatives.
Old 13-08-20, 08:13 AM   #18
dumwaldo
some old putz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazer View Post
I watch all those channels too. They are pretty good, especially Jordan Peterson and Louder with Crowder. Interesting that you credit them with turning you Alt-Right since none of them are Alt-Right themselves (PJW comes the closest but he's still not there). Near as I can tell, they're mostly just mainstream conservatives and some of them have libertarian leanings. None of them were Trump supporters in the early days of the primary elections—they changed their endorsements after he clinched the nomination, of course. As entertainers, they make bombastic claims sometimes but that doesn't make them Alt-Right either.

I smell a fed...
all these conservative base EVERYTRHING they say in lies and get rich of people so stupid you can lie in their face and they believe it. like yesterday, crowder spent a bunch of time ranting about covid and how overblown it is because it has a 0.03% mortality rate. its good propaganda to get his idiot fans riled up but those of us that arent crippled by a moron brain can do the math and understand that 150,000 people out of 5 million cases is 3%, not 0.03%. crowder is just lying and he can do it because his fans are actually that stupid they wont notice he is off my a factor of 100 times.

i watch crowder cause he is a comedian and i laugh at him. people that watch crowder as a source for news or information are dipshit.
Old 15-08-20, 01:58 PM   #19
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumwaldo View Post
liberalism really requires a sense of self confidence and belief in ones self that is just not present in conservatives.
LMAO. Liberals today want the government to provide them with food, housing and medical care, since apparently their self confidence and belief in themselves can't accomplish that.

An interesting coincidence that prison also provides those things.
Old 15-08-20, 02:18 PM   #20
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumwaldo View Post
like yesterday, crowder spent a bunch of time ranting about covid and how overblown it is because it has a 0.03% mortality rate. its good propaganda to get his idiot fans riled up but those of us that arent crippled by a moron brain can do the math and understand that 150,000 people out of 5 million cases is 3%, not 0.03%. crowder is just lying and he can do it because his fans are actually that stupid they wont notice he is off my a factor of 100 times.
No link so I can't verify this but with all the unreported cases you're going to need survey data and statistical calculations to to get an approximation of the mortality rate. No way it's 3% dummywaldo!