P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 16-07-08, 12:21 PM   #81
theknife
my name is Ranking Fullstop

Quote:
Originally Posted by albed View Post
Thanks for telling him to shut up Diego. Unlike you he's a real american voter but like you he thinks a big copy and paste from the people who give him his opinions is "discussing" something.
actually, Obama is paraphrasing my own past comments on the subject of iraq. i'll let him slide on the attribution
theknife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-08, 12:53 PM   #82
pisser
Guv

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmd62 View Post
Is that the way it works when your half American and half African, you get to choose which race "suits" you? You can be whichever suits your current agenda? How convenient.

What a slap in the face this is to his American mother who raised him all those years while his African father was awol that he now chooses to play the "RACE CARD" and be African like daddy to further his agenda instead of American like his mother.

If he had the integrity to say that he isn't black or white, was born and raised in this country and therefore just an AMERICAN I would have alot more respect for him. The fact that he disgraces his own mother by choosing one bloodline over the other for convenience and political gain makes him the ultimate dirtbag.

Don't act so shocked. This always happens. It is just human nature. You are so naive.
pisser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-08, 07:24 PM   #83
multi
Thanks for being with arse

Exclamation

Quote:
Iraq isn't a handout, it's an endeavor to make the mideast more modern, free and peaceful. In a well functioning society people help their neighbors instead of relying on a distant and unresponsive government; in Iraqi society people would fight their neighbors and their government and their government would oppress them, rob them, and try to conquer more people. Reforming that will improve life for millions and eventually for the whole world.
Quote:
The fact that he disgraces his own mother by choosing one bloodline over the other for convenience and political gain makes him the ultimate dirtbag.
Attached Images

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote