P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 14-07-08, 05:01 PM   #61
jcmd62
Alpha Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Šiego View Post
Ever notice how albed and jcmd always sound so angry and bitter? Like they're clinging to their guns and religion?

Come November your worst nightmare: a Buckwheat in the White House OH NO SPANKIE! HAHAHA!

Š
Ever notice how whenever someone makes a valid point the best you can do is continue to whine like a baby instead of making a valid and appropriate response.

Your Buckwheat reference was the most racist remark I've heard in years. David Duke is that you????????

While like most Americans I am not HAPPY with fuel prices I am hardly angry and bitter. I am simply sick to my stomach of whiny fuckin Americans and Euro trash alike that blame their own shortcomings and flat out laziness on anyone and everyone but themselves.

As for my guns, and yes I have a nice collection, something you can't have LEGALLY in the land of cameras and Queen mum. Seems your constant whining would be better placed towards her and her inbred offspring instead of constantly whining in this useless shithole.

As for that ridiculous TAX your unAmerican non European ass pays on gas, well now thats what funds that lousy, piss poor substandard FREE health Care you idiots are always raving about. Case in point, when my brothers daughter needed surgery recently, your Free health care system flew him, his wife and daughter to Johns Hopkins University Hospital in Baltimore because your wonderful FREE health care system couldn't handle the surgery.

Just a bit ironic that some of those fuel taxes your paying for that glorious FREE health care are being spent right here in the land of the FREE and the home of the BRAVE. Top notch Hotel including dining for 3 weeks and over $400,000 in medical expenses all paid by you Europeans. Gotta love the Irony.

FREE health care doesn't exist. You either pay for it yourself like we do in America or you pay ridiculously high taxes to your government for substandard care.
jcmd62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-08, 05:09 PM   #62
jcmd62
Alpha Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by pisser View Post
JCMD,

Guess what? We will have a black president.

I see that pisses you off to no end, you bigoted bonehead. HAHAHA!!!!

You ugly piece of dogshit.
Just for the record Obamas mother is WHITE, born and raised in Kansas. Inbred Klu Klux Klan members like you and Diego are more BLACK than he he is.

Did you get a JOB yet or did you just get your slut girlfriend pregnant again hoping that Obama will increase your welfare and foodstamp benefits?
Old 15-07-08, 02:14 AM   #63
Šiego
Alpha Stoner

Aww, poor guy is a month behind. Shall we wait for him to catch up or is it worth the bother?

Love how I'm voting for the black guy and yet a what? A member of the KKK? lol

Maybe you should call your brother and laugh at him. tell him how 'unAmerican' (illiterate much?) saving his daughter's life was. I'm glad my little taxes saved the little girl's life and the only irony is that you're not bright enough to know that little girl would probably have died in the US. Killed by some number crunching actuary in a little windowless office in a nowhere building in another state.

Š

There's only one way off so you might as well enjoy the ride..

Naphoria - P2P Portal www.naphoria.com/chat

Napsterites mIRC v2 | Napsterites Chat

Last edited by Šiego : 15-07-08 at 02:25 AM.
Šiego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-08, 08:15 AM   #64
pisser
Guv

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmd62 View Post
Just for the record Obamas mother is WHITE, born and raised in Kansas. Inbred Klu Klux Klan members like you and Diego are more BLACK than he he is.

Did you get a JOB yet or did you just get your slut girlfriend pregnant again hoping that Obama will increase your welfare and foodstamp benefits?
Yeah,
That's why all the BLACKS are calling him BROTHER, let's get the BROTHER in the WHITE house, then we can change the name to the BLACK house.
His mom might be white, but he is RUNNING as a BLACK.

Actually, I got your slut girlfriend pregnant while you were servicing Albed behind your outhouse in the woods. She knows how to work the ol' wood too! A real Pro.
pisser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-08, 12:17 PM   #65
albed
flippin 'em off

You must have spit into her pussy then. I guess it's a toss up who the father will be; me or jc.
Old 15-07-08, 12:58 PM   #66
jcmd62
Alpha Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Šiego View Post
Aww, poor guy is a month behind. Shall we wait for him to catch up or is it worth the bother?

Love how I'm voting for the black guy and yet a what? A member of the KKK? lol

Maybe you should call your brother and laugh at him. tell him how 'unAmerican' (illiterate much?) saving his daughter's life was. I'm glad my little taxes saved the little girl's life and the only irony is that you're not bright enough to know that little girl would probably have died in the US. Killed by some number crunching actuary in a little windowless office in a nowhere building in another state.

Š

No according to you your voting for a "BUCKWHEAT". Being a clueless idiot doesn't make you any less racist. You and pisser are living proof.

Aren't you the egotist assuming your tax dollars "saved the little girl's life"! ROFL....Newsflash hero, your tax dollars paid for routine cosmetic surgery. Thank god the only injury she received in the car accident required cosmetic surgery and not life saving surgery or she would have died waiting to get thru airport security on her way to a country that could save her.

Last edited by jcmd62 : 15-07-08 at 01:19 PM.
Old 15-07-08, 01:17 PM   #67
jcmd62
Alpha Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by pisser View Post
Yeah,
That's why all the BLACKS are calling him BROTHER, let's get the BROTHER in the WHITE house, then we can change the name to the BLACK house.
His mom might be white, but he is RUNNING as a BLACK.
Is that the way it works when your half American and half African, you get to choose which race "suits" you? You can be whichever suits your current agenda? How convenient.

What a slap in the face this is to his American mother who raised him all those years while his African father was awol that he now chooses to play the "RACE CARD" and be African like daddy to further his agenda instead of American like his mother.

If he had the integrity to say that he isn't black or white, was born and raised in this country and therefore just an AMERICAN I would have alot more respect for him. The fact that he disgraces his own mother by choosing one bloodline over the other for convenience and political gain makes him the ultimate dirtbag.

Old 15-07-08, 07:04 PM   #68
theknife
my name is Ranking Fullstop

Obama nails the foreign policy issue:

Quote:
The attacks of September 11 brought this new reality into a terrible and ominous focus. On that bright and beautiful day, the world of peace and prosperity that was the legacy of our Cold War victory seemed to suddenly vanish under rubble, and twisted steel, and clouds of smoke.

But the depth of this tragedy also drew out the decency and determination of our nation. At blood banks and vigils; in schools and in the United States Congress, Americans were united - more united, even, than we were at the dawn of the Cold War. The world, too, was united against the perpetrators of this evil act, as old allies, new friends, and even long-time adversaries stood by our side. It was time - once again - for America's might and moral suasion to be harnessed; it was time to once again shape a new security strategy for an ever-changing world.

Imagine, for a moment, what we could have done in those days, and months, and years after 9/11.

We could have deployed the full force of American power to hunt down and destroy Osama bin Laden, al Qaeda, the Taliban, and all of the terrorists responsible for 9/11, while supporting real security in Afghanistan.

We could have secured loose nuclear materials around the world, and updated a 20th century non-proliferation framework to meet the challenges of the 21st.

We could have invested hundreds of billions of dollars in alternative sources of energy to grow our economy, save our planet, and end the tyranny of oil.

We could have strengthened old alliances, formed new partnerships, and renewed international institutions to advance peace and prosperity.

We could have called on a new generation to step into the strong currents of history, and to serve their country as troops and teachers, Peace Corps volunteers and police officers.

We could have secured our homeland--investing in sophisticated new protection for our ports, our trains and our power plants.

We could have rebuilt our roads and bridges, laid down new rail and broadband and electricity systems, and made college affordable for every American to strengthen our ability to compete.

We could have done that.

Instead, we have lost thousands of American lives, spent nearly a trillion dollars, alienated allies and neglected emerging threats - all in the cause of fighting a war for well over five years in a country that had absolutely nothing to do with the 9/11 attacks.

Our men and women in uniform have accomplished every mission we have given them. What's missing in our debate about Iraq - what has been missing since before the war began - is a discussion of the strategic consequences of Iraq and its dominance of our foreign policy. This war distracts us from every threat that we face and so many opportunities we could seize. This war diminishes our security, our standing in the world, our military, our economy, and the resources that we need to confront the challenges of the 21st century. By any measure, our single-minded and open-ended focus on Iraq is not a sound strategy for keeping America safe.
theknife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-08, 07:37 PM   #69
albed
flippin 'em off

Lol at the morons who believe such ridiculous bs. They must have snorted that grain of salt up their noses with all the other white powders in the house.
Old 15-07-08, 08:04 PM   #70
theknife
my name is Ranking Fullstop

lol is right. let's reiterate the key concept here:

Quote:
Instead, we have lost thousands of American lives, spent nearly a trillion dollars, alienated allies and neglected emerging threats - all in the cause of fighting a war for well over five years in a country that had absolutely nothing to do with the 9/11 attacks.
so hard for the wingnuts to face the truth.
theknife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-08, 09:01 PM   #71
albed
flippin 'em off

Let's reiterate another "key concept" then:

Quote:
We could have called on a new generation to step into the strong currents of history,
What bullshit.

Eat it up.

Note: more Americans kill themselves in three months than have died in Iraq. Why aren't you whining about that?

Last edited by albed : 15-07-08 at 09:15 PM.
albed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-08, 03:22 AM   #72
Šiego
Alpha Stoner

Forget it Knife. You can't have a discussion on issues with someone who doesn't even know what they are, or care.

I had always hoped to have a lively debate on the candidates, but apparently that isn't possible here.

Š

Old 16-07-08, 05:11 AM   #73
albed
flippin 'em off

Thanks for telling him to shut up Diego. Unlike you he's a real american voter but like you he thinks a big copy and paste from the people who give him his opinions is "discussing" something.
Old 16-07-08, 06:08 AM   #74
Šiego
Alpha Stoner

Oh aye, because I told him to shut up. I'm starting to think you're as smart as Bush, and as much a windbag as McCain.

I can't see that you care at all about America and your only interest is in attempting to insult people; and failing to do anything more than show yourself up.

Š

Old 16-07-08, 06:56 AM   #75
albed
flippin 'em off

Well I'm glad you cared enough about America to get your worthless, dope smoking ass out of the country before parroting all the usual anti-american propaganda.

Your concern is touching.
Old 16-07-08, 07:02 AM   #76
Šiego
Alpha Stoner

True to Republican form, when someone disagrees with you and you have no facts to present, you fall back on insulting them and calling them unpatriotic.

Want to know what's 'unpatriotic'? Starting a war with lies and spending 10+ billion dollars a month doing it.

Same crap, different Republican.

Š

Old 16-07-08, 07:44 AM   #77
albed
flippin 'em off

I've already linked the official document that authorized the Iraq war but you insist on parroting the anti-American propaganda instead. That along with your drug money funding of the American-killing weapons and munitions in Afghanistan shows what you really are. Scum.
Old 16-07-08, 07:48 AM   #78
Šiego
Alpha Stoner

Yawn. Go buy a new book of insults and turn to a new page in Rove's book.

Š

Old 16-07-08, 09:28 AM   #79
multi
Thanks for being with arse

Roll eyes 3

Man Promotes CD With Controversial 9/11 Images
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Clipboard01.jpg
Views:	982
Size:	48.8 KB
ID:	13164  

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-08, 10:38 AM   #80
Šiego
Alpha Stoner

The Republican party - bringing a whole new meaning to 'dirty bastards'

The fear mongering will not be enough this year.

Š