P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 16-03-07, 12:10 PM   #1
pisser
Guv

Mad Getting Screwed By Bush again

GRIPE: Gas prices at 3.20 gal/ regular. and rising.

Where is the leadership to reduce reliance on foreign oil?

Certainly not at the white house. Among others, Californian's getting royaly screwed by Bush's non-energy program.

Can't wait till that idiot is OUT! He is the sole blame for our problems, foreign and domestic.

No matter what they say, he is ultimately responsible for the direction the country goes.
pisser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-07, 12:37 PM   #2
albed
flippin 'em off

Domestic oil costs about as much as foreign oil crybaby. You may well be burning gasoline from domestic oil while you cry your way down the road.

Were you really dumb enough to believe Bush when he started parroting those moronic squawks about hydrogen and ethanol?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bawling about gas prices

Gas Prices 4-18-06 $3.37
http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/...ad.php?t=22613

Gas prices in Southern California 8-11-05 $3.05
http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/...ad.php?t=21854

That is it! I'm voting for Kerry 10-12-04 $2.50
http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/...ad.php?t=20446
Eh? I thought there were more.

Awe hell you're actually bawling again when prices are still below your last bawling outburst.

Last edited by albed : 16-03-07 at 12:54 PM.
albed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-07, 02:33 PM   #3
pisser
Guv

OMG

They aren't below previous posts imbecile....

The only thing I'm crying about is that your still breathing.....

You like taking it in the ass from Saudi Arab's, more power to ya...

Your real good at that.....pffftt...

Keep suckin' off Bush...that is one thing you do quite well....
pisser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-07, 04:21 PM   #4
albed
flippin 'em off

He's busy screwing you, remember?
Old 17-03-07, 09:24 PM   #5
multi
Thanks for being with arse

I did not have sexual relations with that president..

maybe when you guys are finished..

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-07, 09:55 PM   #6
RDixon

http://www.tompaine.com/articles/200...il_reserve.php
RDixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-07, 01:43 AM   #7
vernarial
The Fungus Among Us

Nice Multi! Except you probably HAVE been screwed by Bush. You just don't know it yet. Even from halfway across the globe. The Bush name has been screwing us all for awhile.
P2P Consortium
vernarial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-07, 07:31 AM   #8
albed
flippin 'em off

LOL! Multi's always telling people halfway across the globe how bad Bush has made their lives and now we have our own "multi" giving it back.

The fact that neither has been to the other's country only means that they see life thousands of miles away that much more clearly, without the distraction of actual experience.

Or that they're fucked up in the head and full of shit. Take your pick.
Old 18-03-07, 09:37 AM   #9
vernarial
The Fungus Among Us

I'm always amazed at how much you know about me personally, Albed. You must have been watching me all my life to know so much.

Why can't you crawl back in your hole and let us carry on a civilized conversation without popping in to make assumtions and call us names like a grade school bully?
P2P Consortium
vernarial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-07, 10:26 PM   #10
albed
flippin 'em off

If you don't like my company you can just crawl back up your own ass and whine to yourself while the "Bush name" fucks you moron.

Like I ask all you stupid parrots squawking your hatred of Bush; just what has he done to make your life so damn miserable when mine has been as good as ever under his administration?
Old 19-03-07, 07:26 AM   #11
Ramona_A_Stone
Formal Ball Proof

Quote:
Originally Posted by albed View Post
...mine has been as good as ever...

Yes, but it's a well known fact that nothing short of global apocalypse would affect the life of the average basement dwelling cockroach.

Ramona_A_Stone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-07, 08:36 AM   #12
albed
flippin 'em off

YOU CALLING ME "AVERAGE"?

That hurt.
Old 19-03-07, 09:45 PM   #13
multi

you're a peice of work Albed...ofcourse you do ok under Bush you are on his side of the great economic divide that he and other conservative world leaders have created for their populations... the rich are getting richer the poor are getting poorer,maybe in itself is nothing new but I could swear the economic climate is being engineered by the right of politics more than the left (again nothing new) to collapse with the incoming governments here and in the US.

so enjoy it while you can

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
Old 19-03-07, 10:29 PM   #14
albed
flippin 'em off

That still doesn't answer the question of what Bush has done to you or the other whining "victim". Has he somehow sapped your will to get off your lazy ass and work 6 day weeks and occasional 16 hour days and save and invest your earnings for years like I did to get where I am?

Of course it's much easier to stay lazy, dumb and poor and blame your status on others and daydream of the day happy, successful people will crash down to your level.

I suppose that's the only way to make yourself feel good now that you've stopped using drugs.
Old 19-03-07, 10:58 PM   #15
Mazer
Earthbound misfit

I'm not rich, multi. Like most people I've got bills to pay, debts to repay, no savings to speak of, and I work hard every day to keep my boat afloat. Does this mean that Bush screwed me? Do you think, just because I live from paycheck to paycheck, that I should be holding a grudge against somebody I've never met? I don't see it that way, life's too short, man. I'd bitch about gas prices too if I thought it would make a difference. It won't, so like everyone else in this country I'm gonna pay the asking price at the pump and drive on down the road.

Poor does not equal liberal, rich does not equal conservative. If anyone tells you differently then they're the ones trying to screw you. They're the ones trying to divide us into separate categories to get us to vote one way or the other. You're supposed to vote with your wallet, not let your wallet do your voting for you. I don't vote for what I think is best for my financial situation, I vote for what I think is best for my country. If I wanted to get rich I'd figure out a way to do it on my own, you know I could, and I sure as hell wouldn't expect any help from the government. It's my job to pay my bills and nobody else's.
Mazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-07, 11:13 PM   #16
multi

Quote:
work 6 day weeks and occasional 16 hour days and save and invest your earnings for years like I did to get where I am?
sorry..I can't hear you over that whining "victim" sound.

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
Old 19-03-07, 11:20 PM   #17
multi

I don't say Bush is making things bad for me Mazer, thats just Albed implying his usual bullshit. I think he is crap for a whole host of different reasons ,same goes for Howard.

ofcourse 'Poor does not equal liberal, rich does not equal conservative.' we would all be in a lot of trouble if it were that way.

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
Old 20-03-07, 12:39 AM   #18
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:
Originally Posted by vernarial View Post
Nice Multi! Except you probably HAVE been screwed by Bush. You just don't know it yet. Even from halfway across the globe. The Bush name has been screwing us all for awhile.
Old 20-03-07, 05:11 AM   #19
multi

Quote:
Originally Posted by vernarial
?

come on..
you can do better than that

surely you could try and quote me out of context from some other thread where I am 'always telling people halfway across the globe how bad Bush has made their lives'

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard

Last edited by multi : 20-03-07 at 05:21 AM.
Old 20-03-07, 11:40 AM   #20
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:
Originally Posted by multi View Post
I don't say Bush is making things bad for me Mazer, thats just Albed implying his usual bullshit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vernarial View Post
Vernerial is the one saying Bush is making things bad for you, not me, I'm saying you make things bad for yourself.

Quote:
surely you could try and quote me out of context from some other thread where I am 'always telling people halfway across the globe how bad Bush has made their lives'
Unfortunately you seldom make posts of your own, you just copy and paste from other people saying how bad Bush has made things. But here are some choice nuggets from you personally.

http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/...30&postcount=5
Quote:
you kid yourself..you are nothing to "THEM"
if you dont know who i mean you are even more of a dumbfuck than you make out to be

they are the faceless corporations of military complex and the inheritors of the central banking system and they run everything and i mean fucking everything
deny it all you like..denial and arrogance is about the only emotion you conservative sheep can identify with..

you worked hard and honestly , for fucking what...you gullible shit sucking moron
for what?

i might be nothing pal..but you are no better

let them stop social welfare and lets see how fast fuckers like you get their throats slit in their sleep..better sleep with all your fancy guns and dogs walled up in your prison like walled suburbs...this has been coming for a long time

dont make out like you know shit albed..you dumbfuckingcan't
your nothing but a mindless scum

oh BTW you will always be totaly outclassed by me..you dickhead
no matter how elite you imagine yourself to be in your tiny one track mind

http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/...32&postcount=7
Quote:
the 'some nameless entity' you speak of is made up of people with names of course
and their greed and manipulation runs the way world works and your percieved success in it is proof of how much sucked in individual automatons like yourself really are..

your status symbols mean nothing to someone who has nothing..you may well be proud to part of this fucking bullshit system
needless to say ,you are the deluded one..

this honest corporate stock and corrupt dickhead govenments that have sold out every facet of the small guy's ability to earn a day to day wage ,while the corporate vultures piss over everything and suck up everything..you and the mindless investors that prop up these giants to ruin society and the environment in ways we cant yet imagine..

big changes to the economy on the way ..i hope you are one of the first to lose your 'honest' payola..

anyway..oneday the balancing act will fail...and all the black economy will have to be brought into full public view

Quote:
http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/...&postcount=134
Quote:
the only traitors are the ones who still support a government that is clearly sending them down the drain

Last edited by albed : 20-03-07 at 02:57 PM.