P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 15-08-06, 06:32 PM   #41
Nicobie

Default I did my Best to read the whole damn thing,

but all I can say is:

It should be obvious by now that terrorism in the Middle East cannot be eliminated militarily. if we had leadership with vision in this country, we might look toward the long-term goal of developing alternate fuel technology, which will ultimately render the Arab states (and Israel too) geopolitically irrelevant.

[cut and pasted from TK's post]

If we can cut back our purchases, it would cut back their power.
Old 15-08-06, 09:17 PM   #42
Mazer
Earthbound misfit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicobie
but all I can say is:

It should be obvious by now that terrorism in the Middle East cannot be eliminated militarily. if we had leadership with vision in this country, we might look toward the long-term goal of developing alternate fuel technology, which will ultimately render the Arab states (and Israel too) geopolitically irrelevant.

[cut and pasted from TK's post]

If we can cut back our purchases, it would cut back their power.
And if we do manage to make all the countries in the middles east totally irrelvant then we can look foreward to headlines like this one from The Onion.

15,000 Brown People Dead Somewhere

OOGA-BOOGA LAND OR WHEREVER–Relief efforts are pouring into some country someplace, where 15,000 brown people have died over the past few weeks from flooding or a hurricane or something like that. "Never have our people endured such a terrible catastrophe," said this one dark-skinned guy who lost his entire family in the disaster of some sort. "Our God has forsaken us." The affected nation may possibly be the same one where about 90,000 brown people died two or three years ago in that one earthquake.

We can simply forget that once upon a time the people there had a chance to govern themselves with the help of the international community led by the USA. We can ignore all the civil wars, the terrorist attacks, and the nuclear proliferation that's sure to take place in the wake of our neglect. Wouldn't it be great if fundamentalists and fascists could run amok without affecting our economy? Wouldn't life in America be so much better if we didn't have to worry about world hunger and human rights violations and ecological disasters on the other side of the world? We could just bring all our soldiers, our ambassadors, and our businessmen home, seal the borders, and wallow in the blissful knowledge that the world's only superpower already has all the resources it will ever need. Now that we don't use petroleum anymore, who cares what happens beyond our borders?
Mazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-06, 09:50 PM   #43
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazer

We can simply forget that once upon a time the people there had a chance to govern themselves with the help of the international community led by the USA. We can ignore all the civil wars, the terrorist attacks, and the nuclear proliferation that's sure to take place in the wake of our neglect.

Yeah, like you feel like you feel like your country should be the watch dog of the world :rolleyes:

Quote:
Wouldn't it be great if fundamentalists and fascists could run amok without affecting our economy?
Might be a change for the best

Quote:
Wouldn't life in America be so much better if we didn't have to worry about world hunger and human rights violations and ecological disasters on the other side of the world?

By your withdrawal of Kioto accords, you made your point heard high and clear.

Quote:
We could just bring all our soldiers, our ambassadors, and our businessmen home, seal the borders, and wallow in the blissful knowledge that the world's only superpower already has all the resources it will ever need. Now that we don't use petroleum anymore, who cares what happens beyond our borders?
IMO, like Pisser, a lot don't aslong as they have the fuel to drive them forth and back from work, they are good little drones, do not resist us, it is futile, you will be assimilated!

No biggie there, only history reapeting itself
miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-06, 07:00 AM   #44
theknife
my name is Ranking Fullstop

Quote:
We can simply forget that once upon a time the people there had a chance to govern themselves with the help of the international community led by the USA. We can ignore all the civil wars, the terrorist attacks, and the nuclear proliferation that's sure to take place in the wake of our neglect. Wouldn't it be great if fundamentalists and fascists could run amok without affecting our economy? Wouldn't life in America be so much better if we didn't have to worry about world hunger and human rights violations and ecological disasters on the other side of the world?
the concept is pretty simple: fostering economic independence from a highly volatile, unstable part of the world. implementation of this concept precludes none of the above.

edit: yet another of my crazy far-left positions
theknife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-06, 07:18 AM   #45
Mazer
Earthbound misfit

My point, miss silver, is that we cannot possibly isolate ourselves from the world, now matter how much some people want us to. It is not our desire nor our responsibility to solve all the world's problems, but since we have some capability then we should at least try, even if we have to get our hands dirty to do it.

To paraphrase Kennedy: "We choose to go to Iraq. We choose to go to Iraq in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win, and the others, too."

knife, I'm all for economic independance as an end, not as a means to an end.

Last edited by Mazer : 16-08-06 at 07:34 AM.
Old 16-08-06, 09:15 AM   #46
Sinner
--------------------

Quote:
And if we do manage to make all the countries in the middles east totally irrelvant then we can look foreward to headlines like this one from The Onion.

15,000 Brown People Dead Somewhere

OOGA-BOOGA LAND OR WHEREVER–Relief efforts are pouring into some country someplace, where 15,000 brown people have died over the past few weeks from flooding or a hurricane or something like that. "Never have our people endured such a terrible catastrophe," said this one dark-skinned guy who lost his entire family in the disaster of some sort. "Our God has forsaken us." The affected nation may possibly be the same one where about 90,000 brown people died two or three years ago in that one earthquake.

We can simply forget that once upon a time the people there had a chance to govern themselves with the help of the international community led by the USA. We can ignore all the civil wars, the terrorist attacks, and the nuclear proliferation that's sure to take place in the wake of our neglect. Wouldn't it be great if fundamentalists and fascists could run amok without affecting our economy? Wouldn't life in America be so much better if we didn't have to worry about world hunger and human rights violations and ecological disasters on the other side of the world? We could just bring all our soldiers, our ambassadors, and our businessmen home, seal the borders, and wallow in the blissful knowledge that the world's only superpower already has all the resources it will ever need. Now that we don't use petroleum anymore, who cares what happens beyond our borders?

Besides the seal the border part of your post, I would say you are talking about Africa.

Esp. the ---We can ignore all the civil wars, the terrorist attacks, and the nuclear proliferation that's sure to take place in the wake of our neglect. Wouldn't it be great if fundamentalists and fascists could run amok without affecting our economy? --- part.
Old 16-08-06, 01:22 PM   #47
Mazer
Earthbound misfit

Good point Sinner. Maybe knife's right, if we didn't have to get most of our oil from the middle east we could concentrate our efforts on Africa.
Old 16-08-06, 02:52 PM   #48
pisser
Guv

Puking

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_silver
Hell, why bother, you are a Zionist, no more arguing with the Devil minions.
Your one fucked up bitch! Fuckin' get some meds already!

P.S. FYI, All of Israels so called neighbors want to DESTROY them. What fucking more right do they NEED????

Fuck those slimy cocksucking terrorists. PERIOD.

I'd nuke um all and make a parking lot out of the current middle east!
pisser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-06, 02:56 PM   #49
pisser
Guv

So There!

Hey Silver,

Why you hate the US so much????

Jealous of US? Obviously in your sad pathetic little world,

or maybe your just a slimy terrorist sympathizer, that would be my observation.
Old 22-08-06, 07:45 AM   #50
pisser
Guv

What Silver, no snappy comeback? pissin in the wind, eh?
Old 22-08-06, 04:24 PM   #51
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Since you insist...
Old 23-08-06, 10:22 AM   #52
pisser
Guv

Quote:
Since you insist...
That the best you got???, I expected better....
Old 23-08-06, 03:21 PM   #53
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:
Miss Silver is expecting??!!

Floyd you dog you.

(edit: the "I'm With Stupid" smilie's gone, so this did at one time make sense.)

Last edited by albed : 22-10-06 at 03:40 PM.
albed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-06, 06:55 PM   #54
Nicobie

Mizz Silver . . .

Da qu becqie Canucck and 1st class anglophobic (that be U) has never had a nice thing to say about the United States of America and probably never will.

As they say on the 'straight dope' BB, I pit you on that.

I think you are a rude bitch that is used to getting whatever you want. I figure either you are a daddy's girl or you didn't have a daddy and want to make us all suffer because of it.

Maybe if you read newspapers other than your quebeccian trash you might have a better idea of what the hell goes on in this wackie world.

There are two sides to everything and I've never ever yet heard you say anything other than pro Quebec, and anti US.

I can't understand why Canada hasn't split you off from the rest of the proveniences. At least they are not all on welfare and sucking up to the govmn't teat like quebec has for the last 30 years.

cuest q say, poop poo?

Hahahahahahahaahaa

I guess what I'm trying to say is...

You like to dish it out, let's see if you can take it.

I get a kick out of when my Gov (Arnie) says," I've got more money than Canada"
Old 23-08-06, 09:48 PM   #55
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Quote:
I figure either you are a daddy's girl or you didn't have a daddy and want to make us all suffer because of it.
Hummmm, quite an oximoron ain't it? If I have a daddy i'm a bitch and if I don't have one, i'm still a bitch, make up your mind dillweed.

Quote:
I get a kick out of when my Gov (Arnie) says," I've got more money than Canada"
Good for him, feel better now?

OK...

Now i'm starting to understand some things here. If you came up with that same attitude as you have used tonight here, of course ppl would have told you to fuck off, it's a no brainer really.

PS : Notice that this rude bitch never got banned from anyboard and if she ever did, wouldn't whine about it on another board like a "Misunderstood" dillweed.
Old 24-08-06, 10:52 AM   #56
pisser
Guv

GrinYes

Quote:
Hummmm, quite an oximoron ain't it? If I have a daddy i'm a bitch and if I don't have one, i'm still a bitch, make up your mind dillweed.
I'll do it for him.

Your a five star bitch with or wqithout a daddy! PERIOD.
Old 24-08-06, 05:37 PM   #57
Nicobie

Quote:

PS : Notice that this rude bitch never got banned from anyboard and if she ever did, wouldn't whine about it on another board like a "Misunderstood" dillweed.
At least U acknowledge that U are, indeed, a rude bitch.

Now let's work on the low IQ/typing ratio.

Old 24-08-06, 05:57 PM   #58
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Arrow Masson?

Quote:
At least U acknowledge that U are, indeed, a rude bitch.

Now let's work on the low IQ/typing ratio.

Talk about closeted denial Nic, ok, want to talk about the low IQ/typing ratio, start with your roots and work your way from there, come on, be honnest
Old 25-08-06, 07:27 PM   #59
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Quote:
Mizz Silver . . .

cuest q say, poop poo?

Hahahahahahahaahaa

I guess what I'm trying to say is...

You like to dish it out, let's see if you can take it.

Seems you avoided the dish I cooked you yesterday about roots, no? Come on Nic, let's dish it out I'd love to!

Et bien quoi? trop poulet?
Old 25-08-06, 09:08 PM   #60
multi
Thanks for being with arse

Arrow

Attached Images

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote