P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 27-08-07, 11:17 PM   #141
zombywoof

û
zombywoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-07, 05:51 PM   #142
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by multi View Post
I think this might be blowing up out of proportion a little... in the Admin's defence I don't think they have been here more than once or twice over the last few months

The moderators that are here could do a bit more , but probably don't want to without getting an ok from higher up... or look heavy handed

It's been said a few times by the Admin this forum is self moderated..it maybe better to just let the childish insults slide off your back a little bit... quack!
(you know like a duck)

Don't let these fuckers get to ya..
Just tell 'em fuck em and move on ,miss_s
thats all I can really suggest

I know what you mean Multi but enough is enough...

Don't mind an extra 30$ to 60$ long distant call on my phone bill, was patient enough with the little shit thinking the ADMIN'S would do something about it.

Since they will not do anything about it, need his IP and to report him to his ISP. Will not take his shit anymore Multi.

Not blowing it out of proportion, just truly fed up. After a year of being stalk, of being denigrated because of where I live, what language I speak and being called freely a whore... get my drift. I can fight back and I will.

Sick and tired of this shit!
miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-07, 12:32 AM   #143
Drakonix
Just Draggin' Along

You might want to consult with an attorney before you get yourself in legal trouble.

I will never spend a another dime on content that I can’t use the way I please. If I can’t copy it to my hard drive and play it using the devices I want, when and where I want, I won’t be buying it. Period. They can all take their DRM, broadcast flags, rootkits, and Compact Discs that aren’t really compact discs and shove them up their bottom-lines.
Drakonix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-07, 06:45 AM   #144
albed
flippin 'em off

What's wrong with whores? Oldest profession in the world really. I think someone even called me one recently.
albed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-07, 08:02 PM   #145
multi
Thanks for being with arse

Njah Njah

I don't know why...
you really are nothing but a bitch

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-07, 09:01 PM   #146
multi

Future ice ages may be delayed by up to half a million years by our burning of fossil fuels, according to a new study released by researchers lead by Dr. Toby Tyrell at the University of South Hampton.

http://www.environmentalgraffiti.com/?p=251

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
Old 03-09-07, 09:55 PM   #147
Mazer
Earthbound misfit

Quote:
Future ice ages may be delayed by up to half a million years by our burning of fossil fuels, according to a new study released by researchers lead by Dr. Toby Tyrell at the University of South Hampton.

http://www.environmentalgraffiti.com/?p=251
Good news for farmers in the future.
Mazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-07, 11:32 AM   #148
jcmd62
Alpha Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_silver View Post
If the Admin doesn't comply, i'll go to the server that is hosting this site and tell that the admin allows this shit to go on,

Gazdet, I will not take this shit anymore, your call is next...
OOOOooo! I bet Gaz is just shakin in his boots! lol

And you wonder why people call you a Quebec residing french speaking whore.
jcmd62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-07, 09:47 PM   #149
multi

Thumbs up

Looks like we have been blessed with JC's yearly visit again...
rub a little salt into peoples wounds whenever possible ,eh?

I get the feeling maybe she won't be back to read it... anyway

nice one all of you for picking on her till she goes.. most of you knowing full well she left this place for more than a few years because of whatever ... you knew being just fucking mean enough for long enough,would do the trick

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
Old 06-09-07, 09:51 PM   #150
vernarial
The Fungus Among Us

I have noticed a few ass holes on these forums. Some people are just plain mean for no good reason.
P2P Consortium
vernarial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-07, 02:22 PM   #151
jcmd62
Alpha Male

Quote:

I didn't have any paint to watch dry.
jcmd62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-07, 04:51 PM   #152
Dawn
R.I.P napho 1-31-16

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_silver View Post
I know what you mean Multi but enough is enough...

Don't mind an extra 30$ to 60$ long distant call on my phone bill, was patient enough with the little shit thinking the ADMIN'S would do something about it.

Since they will not do anything about it, need his IP and to report him to his ISP. Will not take his shit anymore Multi.

Not blowing it out of proportion, just truly fed up. After a year of being stalk, of being denigrated because of where I live, what language I speak and being called freely a whore... get my drift. I can fight back and I will.

Sick and tired of this shit!
I don't know much about what's going on because I don't keep up with the posts (earring business is taking off... yay). But I am curious... is Nic following you around online and threatening you on other sites? Or calling you on the phone? Because IMO if the ordeal is on p2p-zone only, you might find you'll be told to simply not come to this site anymore as opposed to filing some sort of complaint.

Please don't get mad at me asking but I think it's an important fact here. Are there more facts I don't know?

p.s. Hi JC
Old 07-09-07, 06:18 PM   #153
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:

I get the feeling maybe she won't be back to read it... anyway

nice one all of you for picking on her till she goes.. most of you knowing full well she left this place for more than a few years because of whatever ... you knew being just fucking mean enough for long enough,would do the trick

No I didn't. Why didn't you tell us this sooner dammit! I could've saved a lot of time scrolling past her stupid bullshit.

But I think it's mostly your fault for not telling her to quit being such a stupid, hateful bitch.

I'll let it go this time.
Old 08-09-07, 05:49 AM   #154
multi

I hope she hasn't gone, again .... I am only speculating, don't let me disappoint you. Hardly stupid or hateful ,she has more integrity in her little finger than you have in your whole body...

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
Old 07-10-07, 02:33 PM   #155
albed
flippin 'em off

Ouch, 85*+ last two days spent roofing dammit. I'll try swimming one more time tomorrow. Kind of love it, but wow!

Been hopping climate links in wikipedia from "holocene" to wherever and climate history is very interesting. Still not as warm as historically but more than in my lifetime. Can't complain too much; heating bills will drop for me and my friends and nobody will miss shoveling snow. New climatic era apparently. Cry and whine you bawlbabies.
Old 07-10-07, 08:50 PM   #156
Mazer
Earthbound misfit

Lucky you. The new store I work at up in the mountains got snowed on today. I guess we can't all enjoy global warming all the time.
Old 08-10-07, 05:08 PM   #157
albed
flippin 'em off

Snorkeled in the river-October 8 2007. Water temp 76*, air 84*, seasonal average high ~60*. The fish remembered me and swam right up but I forgot their hotdogs. I'd camp out again but 12 hour nights get boring.

Summer in the fall.
Old 11-10-07, 08:34 PM   #158
multi

Quote:
"Nature is fragile, environmentalists often tell us. But the lesson of this book is that that it is not so. The truth is far more worrying. She is strong and packs a serious counter-punch. Global warming will very probably unleash unstoppable planetary forces. And they will not be gradual. The history of our planet's climate shows that it does not do gradual change. Under pressure, whether from sunspots or orbital wobbles or the depredations of humans, it lurches - virtually overnight."
The data testing key parts of the global warming consensus are now available.

The consensus of climate experts were wrong. Absolutely, verifiably wrong. The computer models were wrong. They simply do not match reality.

The above graph compares predictions made by the IPCC (pretty much the consensus) to reality (black line).

You can see the predictions don't match reality very well.

The reality is much, MUCH worse than the scientific consensus predicted. The arctic ice cap is melting decades faster than expected. DECADES.

The "skeptics" implied there are only two possibilities: either the scientific consensus is right, or global warming is not as bad as the scientists think.

Nature had other ideas, as She often does. In this critical area, global warming is happening far faster, and with far more severity, than most scientists had predicted. ...More

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
Old 12-10-07, 04:17 AM   #159
albed
flippin 'em off

Now why would "skeptics" think the "scientific consensus" was right? They wouldn't exactly be skeptics then would they?

Retards telling retards what to think.

I suppose they already said that what happens in a region encompassing a small percentage of the earth's surface is "global".
Old 12-10-07, 09:13 PM   #160
Mazer
Earthbound misfit

Quote:
You can see the predictions don't match reality very well.

The reality is much, MUCH worse than the scientific consensus predicted.
No, the reality is simply more dramatic than predicted. The data doesn't support the kind of qualitative reasoning being used here. Environmentalists aren't lamenting global warming because they think arctic sea ice and glaciers are good, it's because they think change is bad.

Change isn't bad, not on its own, and it should not be feared.

All this really means is that our collective ability to predict the future is for shit.