P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 01-06-07, 08:36 PM   #61
theknife
my name is Ranking Fullstop

Quote:
Originally Posted by albed View Post
Left hanging high and dry by Bush already. That didn't take long did it?
just like the rest of the country - now i know how you must feel
theknife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-07, 06:09 PM   #62
Nicobie

Default NO

I have lived in the produce bowl on the central coast of CA all my life.

Workers are needed. When I was 15 I got a good summer job hoeing weeds. It wasn't that hard of work and help me get used to the idea that WORK=MONEY.

Today there are no high paying zero skill jobs for english only speaking kids or anybody unless they speak spanish. It is normal for a illegal to take home $550/week or more for piece work.

It used to be that the workers went back to where they came from in the winter. Now they bring in their families, collect government entitlements (welfare), and stay all year long.

You will never see a black person laboring in the fields as they are not allowed to even apply

White peeps have the same problem.
Old 02-06-07, 06:23 PM   #63
albed
flippin 'em off

Well there's the problem - You're basing your opinion on direct experience and your own thinking while people like theknife use liberal propaganda and brainless acceptance to form theirs. Much easier that way.

People shouldn't have to think for themselves after all; it only leads to conflict between knowledgeable and ignorant people, and we all know that both their opinions are equally valid; like their votes.
albed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-07, 06:49 AM   #64
theknife

hooray for liberal propaganda and brainless acceptance of Bush's amnesty program !
Old 03-06-07, 05:56 PM   #65
Nicobie

Quote:
Originally Posted by theknife View Post
hooray forpropaganda and brainless acceptance of Bush's amnesty program !
I don't mind the workers. It's the familys and gang bangers that are now allowed that are fucking up my town.
Old 04-06-07, 09:40 AM   #66
albed
flippin 'em off

AMNESTY BILL DETAILS:

Security doesn’t come first in this bill. This bill would immediately legalize illegal aliens who get into the U.S. reguardless of border security.

Illegal aliens won’t have to pay back taxes. (This may have been changed)

If passed, this bill will make taxpayers pay the legal bills for illegal aliens seeking amnesty. Tucked away on page 317 is a provision that would allow lawyers in the federally-funded legal services program to represent illegal aliens, which they are presently barred from doing.

This bill rewards illegal aliens for breaking our laws. There are tens of millions of people who respect our laws and our country, waiting patiently to get a chance to permantly live here.

The bill gives the government only one business day to conduct a background check to determine whether a “Z Visa” applicant is a criminal or a terrorist. It is impossible, of course, to determine in a single day whether someone is a terrorist or a criminal.

In the bill Section 601(g)(2), illegal-alien gang members would be eligible for amnesty merely by signing a renunciation of gang affiliation.¯

Gang-bangers and other criminals who have been ordered to leave the U.S. can be granted a Z visa anyway if he can show that being forced to leave the United States would result in extreme hardship to the alien, his spouse, parent or child.

The bill effectively shuts down our immigration-court system. If an alien in the removal process is eligible for the Z visa, the immigration judge must close the proceedings and offer the alien the chance to apply for the amnesty.

If ICE officials apprehend an alien who appears eligible for the Z visa (just about every illegal alien), they can't detain him. Instead, ICE must help him apply for the Z visa.

To qualify for the Z-visa amnesty, an illegal alien need only have a job (or be the parent, spouse, or child of someone with a job) and come up with a scrap of paper suggesting he was in the country before Jan. 1 2007. Any bank statement, pay stub, or similarly forgeable record will do.

Expect a mass influx unlike anything this country has seen before, once the 12-month period for accepting Z visa applications begins. These rules are an open invitation to sneak in and present a fraudulent piece of paper indicating that you were already here.

Supporters of the bill call the Z visa temporary¯ - neglecting to mention that it can be renewed indefinitely until the visa holder dies.

Are you a law-abiding resident alien who's interested in switching to privileged Z visa status? Sorry. Only illegal aliens can qualify.

The bill increases legal migration by at least 50 percent over the next decade by granting green cards to all the remote relatives who are in the chain migration categories, a number estimated at 750,000 to 900,000 a year. That is triple the current number of 250,000. Giving green cards to millions of additional relatives ensures that legal immigration will continue to grow as this larger pool of permanent residents brings in spouses.

The costs of the Senate immigration bill are mind-boggling. Unbelievably, the Senate has made no attempt to estimate this costs or how to pay them. The Heritage Foundation’s Robert Rector puts a potential price tag on this bill of $2.5 trillion.

At least 60 percent of illegal immigrants lack a high school diploma, which means they will work low-wage jobs, pay little or no income tax, and be heavy users of our schools and means-tested social benefits such as Medicaid, school lunches, Women, Infants and Children Program, subsidized housing, the Earned Income Tax Credit, and free legal counsel.

Fiscal costs would go up dramatically after amnesty recipients reach retirement. Each elderly low-skill immigrant imposes a net cost - that is benefits minus taxes - on U.S. taxpayers of about $17,000 per year, according to the Heritage Foundation. These costs would hit Social Security and Medicare at the very time Social Security is expected to go into crisis.

Section 413 calls on Congress to “accelerate the implementation” of the Security and Prosperity Partnership - announced by Bush in Waco, Texas, in 2005 - so that the United States can “improve the standard of living in Mexico.” Do U.S. taxpayers want to take on the economic burden of solving poverty problems in Mexico?

The Senate immigration bill states that the United States wants “to reduce the transaction costs of remittance flows” from the U.S. to Mexico now running at $23 billion a year. Making it cheaper to transfer money made in the U.S. out of our economy.

The Senate bill also puts the United States into a “partnership” with Mexico for “increasing health care access for poor and under-served populations in Mexico,” for “assisting Mexico in increasing its emergency and trauma health care facilities,” and for “expanding prenatal care” in the border region. Do U.S. taxpayers also want to pay for health care in Mexico?

Illegal Alien students will receive instate tuition; a taxpayer subsidy worth tens of thousands of dollars and would be treated better than U.S. citizens from out of state, who must pay three to four times as much to attend college.

Health standards ignored. Z-Visa holders are not required to be given medical examinations and immunizations. Legal immigrant residents are required to be given a medical examination and immunization. The health and safety issues are one and the same. Tuberculosis anyone?

There are no serious assimilation components to the legislation.¯ Despite McCain-Kennedy's "comprehensive" scope. "Assimilation"¯ appears only once in this legislation, and not until the 343rd of 347 pages. "Americanization"¯ never emerges.

The amnestee doesn't have to know squat in English to get a Z visa. After four years when seeking to renew the Z visa the first time, he only has to take — not pass, just take — the naturalization language test or be on a waiting list for English classes. "Learn English"¯ only happens after eight years, and then it's not actual mastery of the language.

As stated above “The bill increases legal migration by at least 50 percent over the next decade….”. Yet, when asked in a Gallup poll what level of immigration do Americans want, overwhelmingly they say less (46%) or same (34%). While only 16% want more. The US Census Bureau in 1999 projected The USA’s population will double in less then 100 years from 300 million to 600 million. The majority of that increase will be from legal immigration, illegal immigration, plus both their descendants. This is completely against what the American people want.

If Amnesty passes, 12-20 million illegal aliens would be immediately granted probationary legal status. Processing these individuals would be the responsibility of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). Estimates are, if amnesty is given to just 12 million illegal aliens within the year allowed for applications, that would mean an average of 48,000 amnesty applications each day for USCIS's 3,000 adjudicators. Add an additional 200,000 guest workers applications to the mix. That would be in addition to the 6.3 million (2005) legal applications and the backlog of several million unresolved applications the USCIS has responsibility over.

The Senate's proposal would vastly expand USCIS's workload but do little to ensure that the agency is capable of handling the task.

http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/?...ion=share-this
Old 04-06-07, 12:06 PM   #67
theknife

hooray for liberal propaganda and brainless acceptance of Bush's amnesty program !
Old 05-06-07, 04:36 AM   #68
albed
flippin 'em off

Yeah we get it knife; you're a brainless parrot squawking the same things over and over.

While the present generation of american voters may seem like gullible, easily manipulated imbeciles, the addition of millions of completely uneducated foreigners will really drop the slimy bottom out of american politics.
Old 05-06-07, 06:39 PM   #69
Nicobie

Quote:
I must be missing something about U're post TK.

I don't get it.
Old 08-06-07, 05:50 AM   #70
albed
flippin 'em off

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...oryId=10855800
The Senate immigration bill is dead and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) pulled it from the floor.
Quote:
nearly all Republicans and a handful of Democrats acted to block final consideration.
I guess republicans are quicker to get a clue.
http://www.usatoday.com/news/washing...igration_N.htm
Quote:
a USA TODAY/Gallup Poll finds that Americans who have an opinion about it are overwhelmingly opposed to the deal.

Now if they can only be compelled to enforce U.S. immigration laws they can bring the situation under control.

Last edited by albed : 08-06-07 at 06:07 AM.
Old 08-06-07, 06:15 AM   #71
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:
I bought a bird feeder. I hung it on my back porch and filled it with seed. Within a week we had hundreds of birds taking advantage of the continuous flow of free and easily accessible food. But then the birds started building nests in the boards of the patio, above the table, and next to the barbecue. Then came the poop. It was everywhere: on the patio tile, the chairs, the table...everywhere. Then some of the birds turned mean: They would dive bomb me and try to peck me even though I had fed them out of my own pocket. And others birds were boisterous and loud: They sat on the feeder and squawked and screamed at all hours of the day and night and demanded that I fill it when it got low on food. After a while, I couldn't even sit on my own back porch anymore. I took down the bird feeder and in three days the birds were gone. I cleaned up their mess and took down the many nests they had built all over the patio. Soon, the back yard was like it used to be...quiet, serene and no one demanding their rights to a free meal.

Now let's see...our government gives out free food, subsidized housing, free medical care, free education and allows anyone born here to automatically become a citizen. Then the illegals came by the tens of thousands. Suddenly our taxes went up to pay for "free" services, small apartments are housing 5 families, you have to wait 6 hours to be seen by an emergency room doctor, your child's 2nd grade class is behind other schools and losing funding because over half the class doesn't speak English, I have to press "one" to hear my bank talk to me in English, and people waving flags other than "Old Glory" are squawking and screaming in the streets, demanding more rights and free liberties. Maybe it's time for the government to take down the bird feeder.
Old 08-06-07, 08:36 AM   #72
theknife

Quote:
your quotee's problem is welfare reform and xenophobia...immigration is always disturbing to the master race.
Old 08-06-07, 09:10 AM   #73
albed
flippin 'em off

He or she could be a martian-american for all I know and he doesn't seem afraid, he simply makes some very sound points about illegal immigration. I don't suppose you'd care to counter them?-ha-ha-ha-ha-I kill myself! "Master race" is a standard liberal parrot squawk.

Where's the hitler smilie?

Last edited by albed : 08-06-07 at 12:18 PM.
Old 08-06-07, 03:18 PM   #74
theknife

Quote:
He or she could be a martian-american for all I know and he doesn't seem afraid, he simply makes some very sound points about illegal immigration. I don't suppose you'd care to counter them?-ha-ha-ha-ha-I kill myself! "Master race" is a standard liberal parrot squawk.

well, you got me there - used the same expression twice in six years

actually, your guy doesn't make one single point about illegal immigration - he makes a lot of noise about welfare...and people for whom English is a second language. he likes to lump them all together as illegals, which is not at all true - this i know, because i live with one
Old 08-06-07, 05:28 PM   #75
Nicobie

silly peeps.........
Old 08-06-07, 05:29 PM   #76
Nicobie

cabbage us good.
Old 10-06-07, 07:26 PM   #77
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:
well, you got me there - used the same expression twice in six years
You should know you're not the only liberal propaganda parrot using the "master race" squawk. I'm sure you've heard it more times than you've squawked it.
Quote:
actually, your guy doesn't make one single point about illegal immigration - he makes a lot of noise about welfare...and people for whom English is a second language. he likes to lump them all together as illegals, which is not at all true - this i know, because i live with one

Quote:
Then the illegals came by the tens of thousands.
If you want to play stupid then "illegals" is short for "illegal immigrants" and "doesn't speak English" doesn't mean "English is a second language" it means doesn't-speak-English comprende? Your claim that someone isn't saying what they're plainly saying is about as pathetic a response as I've seen from one of you slimy liberals and anyone who's followed media reports and studies of illegal immigration has seen exactly the points my quotee made. Your refusal to even attempt to contradict them would have marked you as a standard 'head-up-the-ass' liberal but claiming the quotee didn't even say what he said promotes you to laughing stock extraordinaire.

Your claim that since you live with an illegal you know about all of them is of course the usual expected idiocy.

Last edited by albed : 10-06-07 at 07:40 PM.
Old 11-06-07, 10:30 AM   #78
theknife

Quote:
Your claim that since you live with an illegal you know about all of them is of course the usual expected idiocy.
you missed it completely - i live with someone who is not a citizen but is perfectly legal - and for whom English is a second language. try to pay attention
Old 11-06-07, 11:35 AM   #79
albed
flippin 'em off

I paid attention in grammar class and aside from your desire to keep your boogers off your shift keys, your sentence construction clearly indicates that you live with an "illegal". Maybe your live-in, english as a second language, someone can teach you the proper use of the language.
Quote:
he likes to lump them all together as illegals, which is not at all true - this i know, because i live with one
And if your countering the criticism of illegal immigrants who don't speak english by pointing to a legal immigrant who does, you're the one who "missed it".
Old 12-06-07, 07:59 AM   #80
malvachat
My eyes are now open.

Quote:
I paid attention in grammar class and aside from your desire to keep your boogers off your shift keys, your sentence construction clearly indicates that you live with an "illegal". Maybe your live-in, english as a second language, someone can teach you the proper use of the language.And if your countering the criticism of illegal immigrants who don't speak english by pointing to a legal immigrant who does, you're the one who "missed it".
Oh shit,I think you're right about something again.
This is starting to become a habit.
Are you sure your feeling well?