P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 12-02-06, 01:01 AM   #21
multi
Thanks for being with arse

wtf ..now media is playing up american soldiers beating up iraqi's
is this a diversion or more provication ?

On a boat in the middle of a raging sea,
She would make a scene for it all to be
Ignored.
And wouldn’t you be bored?
Strange brew -- kill what’s inside of you.

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-06, 01:35 AM   #22
multi
Thanks for being with arse

Embarrassed oops

it was british soldiers ...sorry

http://scotlandonsunday.scotsman.com...m?id=221762006

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-06, 05:38 AM   #23
tambourine-man
BANG BANG BANG (repeat as necessary)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazer
Read the Wikipedia article on the subject, it's probably more balanced and informative than anything you'll get from the sound bite media.
Cheers Mazer, hadn't even thought of looking on Wiki for something so recent.

Interesting background to the affair.

"I did not authorise the leaking of the name of David Kelly. Nobody was authorised to name David Kelly. I believe we have acted properly throughout" Tony Blair - July 22, 2003
tambourine-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-06, 11:22 AM   #24
Mazer
Earthbound misfit

Quote:
Originally Posted by tambourine-man
Cheers Mazer, hadn't even thought of looking on Wiki for something so recent.

Interesting background to the affair.
You're welcome. I find that Wikipedia is kinda like an inverse blog: instead of getting one person's take on every recent event, you get every person's take on one recent event.
Mazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-06, 01:52 PM   #25
jcat
Mooo?

Muslim newspaper ran cartoons 4 months ago

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=48746
jcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-06, 04:39 PM   #26
legion
I took both pills.

Attached Images

Old 14-02-06, 03:04 PM   #27
pisser
Guv

Quote:
See, there you go making an other unsupportable claim. You used to make more sense, pisser. What happened to you?
OK, your right....what I meant to say was... all Muslims deep down inside themselves hate infidels. Isn't that what the Kuran teaches????

Correct me if I am wrong.
pisser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-06, 03:26 PM   #28
albed
flippin 'em off

You're wrong.

The koran doesn't and can't teach what's "deep down inside" people.
albed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-06, 09:28 AM   #29
pisser
Guv

Quote:
Originally Posted by albed
You're wrong.

The koran doesn't and can't teach what's "deep down inside" people.
OK, I'll accept that, but I still believe (with no malice) that they wish for our destruction, secretly, deep down inside, because we are infidels.
pisser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-06, 10:04 AM   #30
albed
flippin 'em off

There's nothing secret about it - the koran says to make war on infidels until they convert. It's only because of their weakness and poverty that they've been relatively peaceful for a few centuries.
Old 16-02-06, 03:20 PM   #31
theknife
my name is Ranking Fullstop

Quote:
There's nothing secret about it - the koran says to make war on infidels until they convert. It's only because of their weakness and poverty that they've been relatively peaceful for a few centuries.
which should make you wonder why the administration is so anxious to turn over strategic US assets to an Islamic country:
Quote:
White House defends port operations sale

FEB. 16 2:43 P.M. ET The Bush administration on Thursday rebuffed criticism about potential security risks of a $6.8 billion sale that gives a company in the United Arab Emirates control over significant operations at six major American ports.
the company in question is state-owned by the United Arab Emirates - one would think that giving control of the ports of New York, New Jersey, Miami, Philadelphia, Baltimore, and New Orleans to an Islamic government with direct ties to 9/11 would not be such a good idea. just another day in Bushville, huh?
http://www.businessweek.com/ap/finan...e_down&chan=db

http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/02/...ion/edport.php
theknife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-06, 06:47 PM   #32
Mazer
Earthbound misfit

It couldn't be any more dangerous than giving Iraqis control of their own oil wells. But don't believe a word albed says, being rich and powerful in the near future will not make them declare war on the rest of us infidels.
Mazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-06, 07:06 PM   #33
theknife
my name is Ranking Fullstop

Quote:
It couldn't be any more dangerous than giving Iraqis control of their own oil wells.
huh?
Quote:
being rich and powerful in the near future will not make them declare war on the rest of us infidels.
no, it just lets them sponsor and support those who declare war on the rest of us infidels.
theknife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-06, 08:17 PM   #34
albed
flippin 'em off

Of course not. If they declared war on the U.S. they'd stop getting it's money.

Quote:
But don't believe a word albed says,
Well at least put forth your own theory explaining their recent peacefullness then. I've read thick books on Byzantium, the Arab Conquests and the Ottoman Empire so I think my words are more credible than the amusing concoctions you've produced over the years.
Old 17-02-06, 12:57 AM   #35
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Quote:
Of course not. If they declared war on the U.S. they'd stop getting it's money.

Well at least put forth your own theory explaining their recent peacefullness then. I've read thick books on Byzantium, the Arab Conquests and the Ottoman Empire so I think my words are more credible than the amusing concoctions you've produced over the years.
Of course, you reading about history will make you one repeating moronic parrot, no? Amuse yourself to death while you are at it!

Get yourself educated about the fed reserve and then we might have a good talk, if I feel like it.

oh yeah, I forgot you will evade the question you will claim i'm a bong smoking monkey and beer guzzling bitch. Anything new as insults before we have a grown up conversation?

But hey, I'll get a good nice sleep knowing the fed reserve actually own you ass, not mine

BTW, ever since the big crash, US money is worth shit beside gold and silver asset, no wonder former Iraq and now Iran leaders want to switch to euro dollar for oil, they know your money is a damned sham and worth squat

In you had an ounce of intelligence, you would google that shit up but then again, guess all propaganda CNN or Faux News shit got to your brain

edit : about the incessant comment of bong smoking monkey or too drunk to grasp reality, reckon as the old adage says, takes one to know one eh?

Last edited by miss_silver : 17-02-06 at 01:23 AM.
miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-06, 07:14 AM   #36
malvachat
My eyes are now open.

I was wondering when our
darling miss silver would put an apperance in.
You put things so well.
Old 17-02-06, 10:46 AM   #37
Sinner
--------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_silver
Of course, you reading about history will make you one repeating moronic parrot, no? Amuse yourself to death while you are at it!

Get yourself educated about the fed reserve and then we might have a good talk, if I feel like it.
You are trying to be funny--- right? I will go tit for tat with you any day of the week on the financial services industry – just because you read some nuts web page and believe it does not make you educated, it makes you naive. Alan Greenspan is a genius when it came to managing the United States Monetary Policy, he will be missed. Goto an economics class if you want to learn why interest rates must rise and fall over time to balance the economy.

Deal with these FACTS,

First, how do you know who owns it?- A Federal Reserve Bank is not a publicly traded corporation and is therefore not required by the Securities and Exchange Commission to publish a list of its major shareholders. – but legal rules for acquisition of such stock according to The Federal Reserve Act requires national banks and participating state banks to purchase shares of their regional Federal Reserve Bank upon joining the System, there by becoming "member banks". Since the eight banks which conspirators like to name all operate within the New York Federal Reserve district, and are all nationally chartered banks, they are required to be shareholders of the New York Federal Reserve Bank. So what does this mean? Well, The SEC requires the name of any individual or organization that owns more than 5 percent of the outstanding shares of a publicly traded firm be made public. If foreigners own any shares of the eight banks, then their portions are not greater than 5 percent at this time. With no significant holdings of the major New York area banks, it does not seem likely that foreign conspirators could direct their actions.

Perhaps foreigners own shares of the New York Federal Reserve Bank directly. The law stipulates a small portion of Federal Reserve stock may be available for sale to the public. No person or organization, however, may own more than $25,000 of such public stock and none of it carries voting rights. However, under the terms of the Federal Reserve Act, public stock was only to be sold in the event the sale of stock to member banks did not raise the minimum of $4 million of initial capital for each Federal Reserve Bank when they were organized in 1913. Each Bank was able to raise the necessary amount through member stock sales, and no public stock was ever sold to the non-bank public. In other words, no Federal Reserve stock has ever been sold to foreigners; it has only been sold to banks, which are members of the Federal Reserve System
I need to ask – which conspiracy theorist do you believe? Gary Kah or Eustace Mullins – They both go different directions.

I will get a link with more info for you to dispute, but one more little note. The owners of the Federal Reserve do not make Monetary Policy, the Board of Governors and the Federal Open Market Committee control the monetary policy of the USA. The Board is a seven member panel appointed by the President and approved by the Senate. Federal Reserve Bank cannot change its discount rate or required reserve ratio, issue additional currency, or purchase government bonds without the explicit approval of either the Board or the FOMC. The powers over U.S. monetary policy rest firmly with the publicly appointed Board of Governors and the Federal Open Market Committee, not with the New York Federal Reserve Bank or a group of international conspirators.

I must ask, What crash are you talking about and you do know the America dollar is stronger then the Canadian dollar right? So what does that say about the Canadian Economy? I think our Economy is doing very well personally.

Last edited by Sinner : 17-02-06 at 12:23 PM.
Sinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-06, 12:08 PM   #38
legion
I took both pills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_silver
i'm a bong smoking monkey and beer guzzling bitch.

OH MAN! Now that she taken she comes forward with this ... where have you been all my life?????
Old 17-02-06, 01:18 PM   #39
albed
flippin 'em off

Why oh why did floydian send a woman like that back to Canada?

A real puzzle.

A complete mystery.

Who could possibly know?
Old 17-02-06, 03:18 PM   #40
legion
I took both pills.

Is my well trained circus poodle talking to someone in particular or just struck by yet another rather excessive vanity attack once more?