P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 31-01-05, 07:53 PM   #61
legion
I took both pills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by albed
Just what I mean; unwilling or unable to explain.

Always eager to recruit new converts though.

Don't think, don't criticize, just accept.

wow .... and that is comming from you ?????

damnit you made me post here again
legion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-05, 07:58 PM   #62
albed
flippin 'em off

Hey where's my cone fanning numbers? Forget it. Liberals never keep their promises.
albed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-05, 08:01 PM   #63
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_silver
hummm

You know damn well that these are not my wiews on the subject. What you posted are the "official" views/truth according to the mainstream media. As to why you needed to post what I do not think in bold letters, only you, have the answer.
LMAO. How can you stand it Spart?
Old 31-01-05, 08:29 PM   #64
legion
I took both pills.

Quote:
Hey where's my cone fanning numbers? Forget it. Liberals never keep their promises.

Quote:
At what rate would you say the jet wash "fans out"? Some simple math tells you that doubling the size of a circle quadruples it's area so as the jet wash fans out it loses velocity at 4 times the rate of expansion. That's ignoring the large forward speed of the engine and the exhausts interaction with the surrounding (static) air. It goes down really quickly.

It seems you and your infinite knowledge has figured it all out. There are streams, vids and text all over the net about this stuff. I am pretty sure I don't have to explain google to you, oh wise one.

Thank you, oh powerful one for showing my political preference. How you came to the conclusion that I am a liberal with the aid of jet blast is amazing to say the least.
Nay I say, I am flabbergasted even.

Thank you, oh great one for your enlightened insights in this matter and for showing us the way. May we never again stray away from the path of republican righteousness .

/me takes three deep bows, turns around and whispers: “you fucking moron”
Old 31-01-05, 08:40 PM   #65
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:
Originally Posted by toy boy
It seems you and your infinite knowledge has figured it all out. There are streams, vids and text all over the net about this stuff. I am pretty sure I don't have to explain google to you, oh wise one.
You don't have to explain a thing; and you don't. Which is a strong indicator that you can't. I can and have.

Quote:
Thank you, oh powerful one for showing my political preference. How you came to the conclusion that I am a liberal with the aid of jet blast is amazing to say the least.
Nay I say, I am flabbergasted even.
You mean you're not the toy boy/legion that's been posting his liberal views for years? Or maybe I'm assumed to have a toy boy sized brain that forgets everything it's learned every time I take a dump. Wrong again.

Are you going to proclaim your conservatism now or is this just more bitching at me for being right.

Quote:
Thank you, oh great one for your enlightened insights in this matter and for showing us the way. May we never again stray away from the path of republican righteousness .

/me takes three deep bows, turns around and whispers: “you fucking moron”
You forgot to promise this is your last post.

Last edited by albed : 31-01-05 at 09:03 PM.
Old 31-01-05, 09:07 PM   #66
JackSpratts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle~
I admit to being almost totally ignorant about this. Can someone tell me please, if the plane did not hit the Pentagon, then what is supposed to have happened to the plane & the people in it? And what is supposed to have hit the Pentagon?
i think the general idea among the conspiracy cognoscenti is that parts of the us gov't created the gigantic illusion america was under attack by outside forces. in order to make the lie appear real the conspirators fired a few missiles at the pentagon and other targets like twa flight 800. why this was done depends on the levels of paranoia/intelligence of those doing the analysis. so while far from monolithic an operating consensus seemed to emerge that it's to increase authoritarian control over the population and turn america and indeed all democracies into even greater armed feudal police states than they already are. or at least to speed the process along.

- js.
JackSpratts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-05, 09:35 PM   #67
multi
Thanks for being with arse

Kiss My Ass wtf ?

give my sorry ass some attention ?

ffs..19 fucking posts later and here you are...lapping up all the shit that anyone can throw at you...

while being attention whoring at its finest...

ffs....FFS !
Attached Images

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-05, 09:51 PM   #68
albed
flippin 'em off

Gotta give my pimp his share.

Kolchak rocks. He would've uncovered the conspiracy.

You really cap off the laughs I've gotten here multi.
Old 31-01-05, 11:27 PM   #69
schmooky007
hi

Quote:
schmooky007, personnally, i'm also bemused that people don't realise how some precision flying it was. What I mean is that these planes flew at 500 mph ffs. Even the instructor told the press that those 'terrorists' couldn't even fly a cesna, imagine them now, flying jumbo airplanes at the speed of 500 mph and hitting their target, all 3 of them. It just doesn't sound right.

BTW, i'd also like one of those indestructible passport, the type that can resists high temp fire and can survive after a building crashes on it.
not necessarily precision flying. today's aircraft are so advanced that all you have to do is put all the information into the flight computer and the plane will fly by itself without pilot intervention. once you're in the air it's pretty easy to control a plane if you know all the basics. this is exactly what these terrorist pilots trained to do in flight school.

they didn't train on how to take off, do an approach or landing. i would say the task of navigating where you want to go is more difficult than actually controlling the plane in the air. i assume they could have simply put in the data for JFK and the flight computer would navigate them to new york. once they were close to new york and saw the city and the world trade towers, they disabled the auto pilot and flew the planes manually to their target. not that hard to do with basic knowledge. albed raised a pretty good point. while MS flight simulator is a computer game, the GPS, ILS and radio codes listed in its database are real. in 2000 the US navy started to include a customized version of MSFS as part of pilot training.
Old 31-01-05, 11:39 PM   #70
Ramona_A_Stone
Formal Ball Proof

Default Kether to Chokma (The Nerd)

Belle/Neo:

You take the blue pill, you

Quote:
Don't think, don't criticize, just accept.
You take the red pill and you

(all together now)

stay in the running and you learn how deep the rabbit hole goes.

The rest is pure enantiodromia. Swing away.

This sentence refers to itself referring to Multi.
Ramona_A_Stone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-05, 12:45 AM   #71
Belle~

Quote:
Belle

Click on malvachat link and try to draw your own conclusions. Once you get out of the mainstream media, you might not want to go back.
Thanks miss_silver, but I don't have time to study it right now, & was hoping you guys might give me some basic info about it .

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackSpratts
i think the general idea among the conspiracy cognoscenti is that parts of the us gov't created the gigantic illusion america was under attack by outside forces. in order to make the lie appear real the conspirators fired a few missiles at the pentagon and other targets like twa flight 800. why this was done depends on the levels of paranoia/intelligence of those doing the analysis. so while far from monolithic an operating consensus seemed to emerge that it's to increase authoritarian control over the population and turn america and indeed all democracies into even greater armed feudal police states than they already are. or at least to speed the process along.

- js.

Thanks Jack, that explains it pretty good . I guess I don't have enough confidence in the USGov to believe they have the talent to pull off such an enormous illusion. They would have to have some help from people who know how to get things done.

Belle
Belle~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-05, 01:28 AM   #72
Ramona_A_Stone
Formal Ball Proof

Not that I believe there's any grand illusion at all myself in this instance, but that's got to be for sure the single most compelling argument you can make against there being one.
Old 01-02-05, 01:33 AM   #73
tambourine-man
BANG BANG BANG (repeat as necessary)

Unless... being dumb... is part of the illusion... WOAH...!!!

"I did not authorise the leaking of the name of David Kelly. Nobody was authorised to name David Kelly. I believe we have acted properly throughout" Tony Blair - July 22, 2003
tambourine-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-05, 01:45 AM   #74
Ramona_A_Stone
Formal Ball Proof

Old 01-02-05, 09:22 AM   #75
legion
I took both pills.

Quote:
You forgot to promise this is your last post.

Hey, you could hear me say that while my back was turned to you ???

Quote:
Common sense tells me the exhaust noise is heading rearward and fanning out, and with nothing to reflect it forward it won't be heard from the front.
wow i think you just shot one of your own theories straight to hell

Yeah you are right, I am one major lying lliberal. Everybody here has exposed me as a liar too.

anyways you were right about one thing (sorry too say it but credit where credit is due)

Quote:
My hearing's fine, that's just the way it is for whatever reason. I was on deck in the Mediterranean once and three A-4 Skyhawks (I think) in tight formation screamed overhead at about 50 feet and I nearly jumped overboard. Damn Italians! Never heard them coming either.
you were on deck of an a.c. in the med, you didn't hear the jet coming, the jet made damn sure you did hear it a moment later and yeah you did almost "jumped" overboard.

albed in action
Old 01-02-05, 11:39 AM   #76
Belle~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramona_A_Stone

Not that I believe there's any grand illusion at all myself in this instance, but that's got to be for sure the single most compelling argument you can make against there being one.
Thanks Ramona, I will take that as a compliment

I remember how the GOV handled WACO. WACO is proof enough they don't mind killing some citizens, even innocent children, but they sure screwed it up royally.

Belle
Belle~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-05, 12:02 PM   #77
Sinner
--------------------

Quote:
I remember how the GOV handled WACO. WACO is proof enough they don't mind killing some citizens, even innocent children, but they sure screwed it up royally.

Belle

That was the AFT, The AFT are a bunch of Cowboys. Also if WACO tells us anything it is the fact the Government can't cover-up anything. Watch Rules of Engagement. - Good Doc.
Old 01-02-05, 12:13 PM   #78
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:
Thanks Ramona, I will take that as a compliment

Belle
You remember? Were you with the government or with the cult? Tell us the details of your experience. Did you help the child molesting pervert David Koresh fuck the little girl children that the brainwashed lackey parents offered to him.

All you "remember" is the loud-mouthed scumbags repeatedly screaming the government killed the women and children. Listening to the people involved quietly testifying under oath and presenting the video and audio recordings of the event just don't stick in your pea sized brain or capture your imbecile level attention.

The fact that people like you have equal rights with intelligent, honest, and mentally healthy citizens is the reason democracy is going to have to change. Your kind and the bullshit you spread is the reason for convincing the likes of Timothy McVeigh to start his murder plans. Your sickness and stupidity spreads and causes more misery than you can understand.
Old 01-02-05, 02:32 PM   #79
Sinner
--------------------

Quote:
hummm

You know damn well that these are not my wiews on the subject. What you posted are the "official" views/truth according to the mainstream media. As to why you needed to post what I do not think in bold letters, only you, have the answer.

But still, I really want one of those passport that are fireproof and building demolition proof. I wonder what type of magical paper could withstand fire, a crashed building and still be intact.

See you tomorrow...
Jesus....Ok....

From your link which you say is not mainstream media...

http://911research.wtc7.net

Quote:
Large Jetliner

Eyewitness Accounts Describe Jetliner Approaching Pentagon
Of the over 100 eyewitness accounts in Eric Bart's compilation, most refer to a jet aircraft approaching the Pentagon in the moments before the explosion. Of the accounts that indicate the type of aircraft observed, the majority describe a large twin-engine jetliner, consistent with a Boeing 757, which Flight 77 was, or a Boeing 737. Far fewer witnesses recalled a small aircraft approaching the Pentagon. Following are accounts organized into two categories.

The two accounts that describe a commuter jet were both by observers who were at considerable distances from the scene.

Large Jetliner

Alan Wallace -- firefighter with safety crew at Pentagon's heliport
We have had a commercial carrier crash into the west side of the Pentagon at the heliport, Washington Boulevard side. The crew is OK. The airplane was a 757 Boeing or a 320 Airbus.

Albert Hemphill -- from inside the Naval Annex

Immediately, the large silver cylinder of an aircraft appeared in my window, coming over my right shoulder as I faced the Westside of the Pentagon directly towards the heliport. The aircraft, looking to be either a 757 or Airbus, seemed to come directly over the annex lists.

James S. Robbins -- Robbins, a national-security analyst and 'nationalreviewonline' contributor, watched from his 6th story office window in Arlington

The Pentagon is about a mile and half distant in the center of the tableau. I was looking directly at it when the aircraft struck. The sight of the 757 diving in at an unrecoverable angle is frozen in my memory

Tim Timmerman -- ... said it had been an American Airways 757.

Tim Timmerman -- from 16th floor apartment near National Airport
It was a Boeing 757, American Airlines, no question.

Mike Dobbs -- observed from upper level of outer ring of Pentagon

... looking out the window when he saw an American Airlines 737 twin-engine airliner strike the building.

Terry Morin -- watched from 5th wing of BMDO offices at the old Navy Annex

The plane had a silver body with red and blue stripes down the fuselage. I believed at the time that it belonged to American Airlines, but I couldn't be sure. It looked like a 737 and I so reported to authorities.

Jim Sutherland -- from his car
... saw ... a white 737 twin-engine plane with multicolored trim fly 50 feet over I-395 in a straight line, striking the side of the Pentagon.

Noel Sepulveda --
... saw a commercial airliner coming from the direction of Henderson Hall the Marine Corps headquarters.

Madelyn Zakhem --
...she heard what she thought was a jet fighter directly overhead. It wasn't. It was an airliner coming straight up Columbia Pike at tree-top level. It was huge! It was silver. It was low -- unbelievable! I could see the cockpit.

Joel Sucherman --
Do you know how many engines? - I did not see the engines, I saw the body and the tail; it was a silver jet with the markings along the windows that spoke to me as an American Airlines jet, it was not a commercial, excuse me, a business jet, it was not a Lear jet, ... it was a bigger plane than that.

Dave Winslow -- Winslow is an AP reporter
I saw the tail of a large airliner ... It ploughed right into the Pentagon.
http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon.../jetliner.html

Quote:
Like he said, you can bring a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
You sure are proving this. Thats 4sure..

I am out of here, I am going to Las Vegas for the UFC on saturday and watch the Superbowl on Sunday---well I am leaving Thursday, I may be back soon.
Old 01-02-05, 02:41 PM   #80
JackSpratts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner

I am out of here, I am going to Las Vegas for the UFC on saturday and watch the Superbowl on Sunday---well I am leaving Thursday, I may be back soon.
enjoy new england's victory!

- js.
JackSpratts is offline   Reply With Quote