P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 23-01-05, 02:21 PM   #1
esteeaz
The First Napsterite

So There! heres some shit....

blew my fucking mind- check it out... the truth
"We have two million people in jail. Our country doesn't build hospitals, doesn't build schools and doesn't build day-care centers. It builds prisons. This is not the hallmark of a free society, but of a police state." -Steven Hager, High Times Editor-in-Chief
hot or not.com...
got space?....
esteeaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-05, 02:42 PM   #2
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

That's old shit esteeaz but non the less shocking. Too bad they don't show that police dog searching for human remains, searching and sniffing around before the hole collapsed. That dog was never able to track down any remains what so ever...

The strangest part is this, some witnesses said they've seen a plane(?) but they never mentionned about hearing the deafening roar of the engines as it flew close to the highway.
miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-05, 03:34 PM   #3
esteeaz
The First Napsterite

Peace

hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahah thats old shit esteeaz ahahahahahahaahah- just crackin me upits just funny cause of the title and stuff anyway i just saw this recently. i have been on myspace with all kinds of friends and i came accross this and wanted to make sure everyone saw it -hugyz-estee
"We have two million people in jail. Our country doesn't build hospitals, doesn't build schools and doesn't build day-care centers. It builds prisons. This is not the hallmark of a free society, but of a police state." -Steven Hager, High Times Editor-in-Chief
hot or not.com...
got space?....
Old 23-01-05, 06:35 PM   #4
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

One of my favorite pics about this event. BTW, just watched a doco on national geo channel, Seconds form disaster. It portrayed on how some ppl survived and got out of there in time (pentagon), one of the main factor was that, they had installed "bomb proof windows"... the strangest part of this doco was, some ppl were able to escape by breaking some front windows (even tho they were bomb proofed)
miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-05, 04:54 AM   #5
malvachat
My eyes are now open.

Hey esteeaz

If that blew your mind,this will knock your socks off.
Or anything else you might be wearing.

http://911research.wtc7.net/contents.html
Old 26-01-05, 04:28 PM   #6
schmooky007
hi

american airlines flight 11 #N334AA
the plane in sweden about a month before the sept. 11 attacks. this one crashed into the first tower.
http://www.airliners.net/open.file/188142/M/

united flight 175 #N612UA
the plane at LAX about a month before the sept. 11 attacks. this plane crashed into the second tower.
http://www.airliners.net/open.file/188174/M/

american airlines flight 77 #N644AA
the plane that crashed into the pentagon about a month before the sept. 11 attacks taking off from boston.
http://www.airliners.net/open.file/188155/M/

united flight 93 #N591UA
the plane that crashed in PA seen here 3 days before the sept. 11 attacks.
http://www.airliners.net/open.file/188157/M/

happy? four fucking planes, 300 people lost their lives. where are these planes now? err what is THAT plane now? must be a secret conspiracy between the government, the airlines, and the airplane junk yard. small commuter plane
Old 27-01-05, 04:25 AM   #7
malvachat
My eyes are now open.

Well,all I can say is.
Oh what's the point.
You can lead a horse to water.
You can't make it drink.
Old 27-01-05, 08:07 AM   #8
albed
flippin 'em off

[Question:] How many conspiracy nuts does it take to make a horse drink?

[Answer:] Three; two to hold it's head underwater and one to suck on its asshole.
albed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-05, 08:45 AM   #9
malvachat
My eyes are now open.

Default Cryptic answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by albed
[Question:] How many conspiracy nuts does it take to make a horse drink?
[Answer:] Three; two to hold it's head underwater and one to suck on its asshole.
Ah A non believer.
Please take a look and then see what you think.

http://911research.wtc7.net/contents.html

As for calling people "conspiracy nuts" who have a different point of view.
Shame on you.
Name calling,
Come on how old are you?
I actually don't know what to believe,but the more you read
about it the more unanswered questions come up.
Old 27-01-05, 06:10 PM   #10
esteeaz
The First Napsterite

GrinYes

people are right we should conform and believe everything that the safe talking box tells us. look if some people want to live in pleasentville and believe that everyone speaks the truth thats fine but im going to keep questioning authority and the crap they try to feed us, to baby us, make us believe that everything is ok- when there is so much more to 911 than we could have ever imagined. im not crazy im a fucking realist- people lie, doesnt matter who you are and that also includes the douche bags that run our country.
hot or not.com...
got space?....
Old 28-01-05, 05:16 AM   #11
malvachat
My eyes are now open.

Default .

How eloquently put.

Well said.
Old 28-01-05, 09:39 AM   #12
albed
flippin 'em off

Yeah right, you're all skeptical investigators scrutinizing events for inconsistancies and deducing the hidden truth.

BULLSHIT.

You find or get sent to the crackpot websites and tabloid articles and in keeping with your self-image as nonconformist rebels you start parroting whatever is contrary to mainstream convention thereby proclaiming: 'look how special and different I am'.

The people who put their reputations, careers and lifestyles on the line in gathering and analysing information and swearing to truthfullness in hearings are the people to believe.

The people who regularly screw up their brains with drugs and alcohol generally aren't fit to evaluate large amounts of information and come to rational conclusions on their own. In fact they're the most easily led around by the nose by people skilled in manipulating their biases and predjudices.

'You hate the Bush administration? Look at all this "information" showing what liars and SOB's they are.'......'and show this to all your friends.'
Old 28-01-05, 06:25 PM   #13
Ramona_A_Stone
Formal Ball Proof

It's hysterical to see someone as cumdrunk as you are on every word, gesture, thought and deed of the Bush administration label other people as 'easily led around by the nose.'

And we're supposed to think you are a 'skeptical investigator scrutinizing events for inconsistencies and deducing the truth?'

BULLSHIT.

You consistently call every piece of information you come across that doesn't fit into your comfortable little box of predefined beliefs a lie. And talk about people who have a need to feel 'special,' you're constantly insisting your superior ability to perceive the truth exalts you above the gullible rabble. Yet you do all this with no further analysis or more visible effort than is required to assassinate the character of anyone who might blur the edges of your pristine world view.

It's very clear that your biases and prejudices can't be manipulated. Just as well, I'm sure you'd choose to cling to them with your last breath anyway.

As to the inferences that bits of data seem amiss in aspects of 911 pointed to in this thread and all other threads, I do remain skeptical and usually find that the people posting and discussing them are also skeptical. A skeptic ponders and considers the data--not necessarily drawing specific conclusions because inconclusiveness can often be the most crucial aspect of the information.

Having established the skepticism is a good thing, the only person I see here not being skeptical is you albed. I'm sure you mean well by admonishing everyone to use more critical thinking and calling them drugged out crackpots, but by your accepting the official view of things uncritically, whole hog and without any apparent allowances or discussion, you obviously do not practice what you preach, and subsequently, for my money, have even less credibility than the some of the most rabid conspiracy buffs.
Ramona_A_Stone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-05, 08:53 PM   #14
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramona_A_Stone
It's hysterical to see someone as cumdrunk as you are on every word, gesture, thought and deed of the Bush administration label other people as 'easily led around by the nose.'
It's a revealing insight to see that you think cumdrunk can apply to someone besides youself. You just can't imagine people who aren't like you and don't do that sort of thing can you?

Quote:
And we're supposed to think you are a 'skeptical investigator scrutinizing events for inconsistencies and deducing the truth?
Did I say or infer that? No, you just thought it and since you're so full of yourself you decided I must have said it because the only thing that's real to you is what goes on inside your own head and you can't imagine something could be different from the way you want it to be.

Quote:
BULLSHIT.
Awwe, I taught you a new word. And CapsLock too. Just keep imitating me and you can learn that way; monkey see-monkey do.

Quote:
You consistently call every piece of information you come across that doesn't fit into your comfortable little box of predefined beliefs a lie.
Where do I do this? Oh, we're back inside your little monkey head where whatever you want to think is the truth, without any connection with my posts.

Quote:
And talk about people who have a need to feel 'special,' you're constantly insisting your superior ability to perceive the truth exalts you above the gullible rabble.
Do I now? Someone who could think clearly might conclude that by going with the majority I'm doing the exact opposite. But then thinking clearly means understanding that things aren't simply what you want them to be and dealing rationally with that fact.

Quote:
Yet you do all this with no further analysis or more visible effort than it requires to assassinate the character of anyone who might blur the edges of your pristine world view.
Do you mean drug and alcohol abuse are character traits? I keep going back to my post to find what you're referring to but come up empty. I must be doing a lot of things inside your head.

Quote:
As to the inferences that bits of data seem amiss in aspects of 911 pointed to in this thread and all other threads, I do remain skeptical and usually find that the people posting and discussing them are also skeptical. A skeptic ponders and considers the data--not necessarily drawing specific conclusions because inconclusiveness can often be the most crucial aspect of information.
Skeptic: One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, or disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions. Not "ponders and considers the data". Let's not go making up definitions now even if that's what you want to be true.

Quote:
"inconclusiveness can often be the most crucial aspect of information"
Wow, this is really just absurd. Could I goad you into providing an example? Come on, just do it, back up your rhetoric, prove you know what you're talking about, walk your talk, don't be chicken, "bawk-bawk-bawk".

Quote:
Having established the skepticism is good,
I'm afraid you didn't establish that anywhere. You might have done it inside your head though, and thought it happened for real.

Quote:
the only person I see here not being skeptical is you albed.
That's right. I've gone along with everything in this thread without a trace of doubt. I have unquestionably believed every word of every post and link. So what's your point?
Old 29-01-05, 05:43 AM   #15
malvachat
My eyes are now open.

Default Read on.

Hey Albed,
Don't we get excited easy.
You disagree,fine.
Have you read some of the stuff?
What makes you think all of us are anti Bush?
I'm not.
There is without doubt,more to 9/11,than the official view.
Just because some conspiracy theory's are daft doesn't been
all are daft.
Follow.
Why don't you do me a favour?
Read up,do your own research.
I have.
I find lots of strange things going on.
NORAD being ordered to stand down,
Why?
The flight path of the Pentagon jet.
If it was a jet.
The temperature of the fire bringing down the buildings.
Unheard of.
People being told not to turn up for work.
Fireman hearing explosions
There are lots and lots of inconsistencies.
Nobody is clearing these up.
Please try and keep an open mind.
Please feel free to debate.
Don't name call it's not big and it's not cleaver
Old 29-01-05, 07:54 AM   #16
multi
Thanks for being with arse

OMG

and then we chop you up into a little peace
Attached Images

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-05, 07:55 AM   #17
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:
Originally Posted by malvachat
Hey Albed,
Don't we get excited easy.
You disagree,fine.
Have you read some of the stuff?
What makes you think all of us are anti Bush?
I'm not.
There is without doubt,more to 9/11,than the official view.
Just because some conspiracy theory's are daft doesn't been
all are daft.
Follow.
Why don't you do me a favour?
Read up,do your own research.
I have.
I find lots of strange things going on.
NORAD being ordered to stand down,
Why?
The flight path of the Pentagon jet.
If it was a jet.
The temperature of the fire bringing down the buildings.
Unheard of.
People being told not to turn up for work.
Fireman hearing explosions
There are lots and lots of inconsistencies.
Nobody is clearing these up.
Please try and keep an open mind.
Please feel free to debate.
Don't name call it's not big and it's not cleaver
Would you quit whining about name calling beerbrain. I'll call you whatever name I want and if you don't like it you can go tell your mommy.

If you want to debate something then post it in your own words and back up its truthfullness with your own reputation instead of posting links and saying 'lookie here'.

There is no "official view" that you people keep referring to. There is sworn testimony by people who have been established as being in a position to have direct knowledge of the events they're testifying to. If you want to ignore them and believe whatever nutcase some lowlife tabloid reporter dredged up then that's your perogative.

I see the frybrain from oz has taken his usual piss in a post he's too fucking stupid to participate in. Someone give the poor ass some attention so he's not compelled to get it in this way. And spell clever right.

Oh, and he called you stupid too. Did you see that? Go tell on him.

Last edited by albed : 29-01-05 at 08:12 AM.
Old 29-01-05, 08:25 AM   #18
multi
Thanks for being with arse

ffs...this is old..i had my say on this awhile back

do i think the US attacked their HQ with a missile and then got a plane load of people and hid them..or killed them to fake the whole thing
sorry..cant see a reason for them to do this..
unless it was purely to take some of the focus off the WTC

i think the way those buildings went down was possibly controlled and planned beforehand..something not quite right with how that happened..

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-05, 08:53 AM   #19
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:
Originally Posted by multi
ffs...this is old..i had my say on this awhile back

do i think the US attacked their HQ with a missile and then got a plane load of people and hid them..or killed them to fake the whole thing
sorry..cant see a reason for them to do this..
unless it was purely to take some of the focus off the WTC
And can you see a reason for (them?) wanting to do that? (the US isn't a them, it's a country)

Quote:
Originally Posted by multi
i think the way those buildings went down was possibly controlled and planned beforehand..something not quite right with how that happened..
You mean the way gravity pulled them straight down when the fires weakened their I-beams? Yeah that was weird. Gravity just doesn't act that way.
Old 29-01-05, 09:49 AM   #20
jcat
Mooo?

here a website which claims "Evidence That A Boeing 757 Really Did Impact the Pentagon on 9/11"

not read it all cause i aint had time but someone go through it and see if theres anything in it to dispute

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/pages/..._evidence.html

John
jcat is offline   Reply With Quote