P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 30-12-04, 01:05 PM   #41
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellBound
considering you dont have a clue how i voted in the election or even if i did...that is a pretty big statement saying that the american public gave their blessing. No the american public didnt, 51% of the VOTING american public did.
51% of the voters is not half of the population, but for some of those who voted for dubya, I think the message was clear...Keep us safe from those big bad, far away terrorists at the expense of our childrens lives. Let's hammer in democracy into Iraq even tho it's clear they don't want to see the coalition in their country anymore and let's us level another city to teach those iraquies who don't think like us, that they should from now on or be treated as an enemy. Either with us or agains us. The rest of the population who didn't vote, I place them in the same basket for the reason that, if you're too lame ass to go vote or atleast void your vote, you deserve the prez you get and all that comes with it. Unfortunately, in the real world, it's not easy to pronounce those words, sit back and watch the death toll rise every day. A lot of those young adults probably didn't even want to go to war but were forced to.

Quote:
my best friend's son signed up without her permission. he is 18. great kid, but he figured if he ever wanted to make it he needed to go the army route to help pay for college.

Parents do not sacrifice their kids, the kids get hammered at school at career fairs, parent teacher conferences, open house and any other time the services can get into the buildings that the armed services is the best way to get an education if you dont have the money or if you arent sure what you want to be, join the services, we will teach you.
I'm sorry for your best friend Helly, not an easy thing to learn as a mother. You forgot to mention shopping malls in the list, a very popular spot for recruiting On this, have nothing else to say beside, that it's sad to have kids recruted without the knowledge of the parents or legal guardians. If one cannot have a beer before 21, then one should not be able to get recruited before 21 IMHO.

Quote:
have you ever noticed how few females post in this forum? the main reason why i dont, is because of the patronizing attitude men get when women try to talk politics. its as if we dont have the right to our say when you all start blabbering about the subject. Since we are female we get carried away or dont know what we are talking about.
I disagree with you on this, I highly doubt that it was tk's goal. Hey, some other users told me once, "Not to get my panties in a bunch" or "Must be the female hormones" Now that was directly an assault on my gender but hey, those who resort to those lame ass comments are the ones at loss for words. Politics can be a very touchy subject but hey, just need to watch some political debate on television to realise that some elected officials are also a bunch of bitches and trolls when they argue. Don't see why this forum should be any different.

Peace for the new year and hopefully, 2005 will be a better year for the planet.
miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-04, 01:44 PM   #42
Ramona_A_Stone
Formal Ball Proof

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisser
Most of the young servicemen and women are adults only in the legal sense.

Emotionally, they are still children who don't have the sense of how precious life really is, you usually don't get that until 30 or so.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by albed
Damn, I'd swear this was from a woman. Must be the hormones.
Talk about patronizing attitudes, it's kind of interesting that hellbound chose to overlook this, which is the only example of anyone being condescending to her gender that I can see in this thread, while jumping on the knife.

Courage. Determination. Integrity. Balls. Albed's chief reason for participating in this forum seems to center on these concepts, not for the purpose of proving he himself has any of these qualities, not to prove that his champion, George Bush, has these qualities or even to say that the great cause, the war in Iraq, is based on any of these qualities, but to simply accuse anyone with the slightest ambivalence toward any of these of having an abject lack of these qualities.

It's interesting that even though it's quite easy to see that albed pretends that Bush is utterly infallible and the war in Iraq is of primal necessity, he has absolutely no valid arguments beyond a handful of platitudes for either, so instead he busies himself shooting at the feet of the opposition with equally weak and inane platitudes. In using this approach, ironically, he comes off like a cowardly little sniper, hiding behind the immutable facts of war and Bush's presidency for the sole purpose of putting other people down.

If he believes it shows he has 'balls' to attempt to discount all debate and dismiss all sentiment by claiming it arises from 'whiners and sore losers,' cry babies and women, we can only pity him for being so pathetically devoid of the integrity he claims to so prize.

Quote:
Bush has spent enough time with live soldiers, visiting them in hospitals and in the field, to show his consideration.

Following primitive rituals involving corpses has always struck me as ridiculous. Doesn't do the corpse any good at all.
Yes, I'm sure dishing out turkey last year in Iraq was entirely out of consideration and had absolutely nothing to do with the kind of self-serving political strutting we saw on the Mission Accomplished carrier photo-op.

Also, primitive rituals involving corpses certainly are ridiculous, however Vlad wasn't talking about those, he was talking about "a funeral of a US service casualty" in which case the 'corpses' are real human beings with real identities and real families and friends, and everyone knows they are not designed to 'do the corpse any good'--they are a matter of respect and an act of honor among the living. The fact that you are willing to dismiss the value of such solely to justify every nuance of the behavior of your infallible hero is predictably sickening and equally ridiculous.

It also goes to show why you cannot be taken seriously in talking about any aspect of the true human cost of this war--or indeed just about any other topic. If one claims to be concerned about Iraqi civilian casualties, albed will have a ready label for it. If one claims to be concerned about American service casualties, albed will have a ready label for it. If one claims to be unconcerned about either, albed will have a ready label for it. Apparently, if we cannot simply see death and destruction itself as a statistical footnote to the great aim, we're all just a bunch of women.
Ramona_A_Stone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-04, 02:36 PM   #43
albed
flippin 'em off

Dammit knife, you started this. Why couldn't you just apologize?

Lol @ miss_'go fuck yourself' crying about bunched up panties.

Wonder if Vlad's around to decide what he was talking about instead of being Ramona's puppet.
albed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-04, 03:20 PM   #44
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Quote:

Lol @ miss_'go fuck yourself' crying about bunched up panties.
Who said I cried? maybe it would be your fantasy tho BTW, I didn't even acknowledge you even being alive in this thread, why the bashing all of a sudden? Oh, think I know, maybe because of
this.

Then again, you've given a stronger support to my thesis, you are a troll. With only 15 thread started in your name and 1128 posts, it only back up the fact that you enjoy trolling on ppl misery. Yes you are an active member in this forum, doesn't mean that you are a positive one or wanted for that matter. It takes a lot of ppl to make the world what it is, that's why I can surf through your trolling and others and take it with a grain of salt... I call it the spices of life

About the panties being in a bunch, guess your post linked the original comment to the original poster Thanks for making your feelings clear on this albed

Only ppl with week arguements will resort to name calling when cornered or at loss of words. Seems you never got out of your phase where you still try to ANALyse female behaviour

Anyway, I accept as you are. Hope you had a merry x-mas and will have a happy new year.

Cheers
Old 30-12-04, 03:39 PM   #45
albed
flippin 'em off

Try this.

Could probably find 3 more but you know how you are.

Can't have anyone doing that to you though. It would be "an assault on my gender"
Old 30-12-04, 05:44 PM   #46
multi
Thanks for being with arse

Quote:
stfu u retarded fool

you started it by infering that he was saying that he wanted to see others kids blown up when he said nothing of the sort...
i would suggest you start investing less emotion in this as well
you obviously dont have any control over them..
go and see your analyst...
he might be able to make some sense of your incoherent babbling

tireless ..right
ofcourse i know the word...
you just dont know how to use it

but thanks for the inspiration..
Attached Images

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-04, 06:35 PM   #47
albed
flippin 'em off

Uh-oh, the bong sucking monkey molester is back in his 'boss of the forum' mood.

Don't you ever get tired of your orders getting laughed at and ignored.

I know; tell me to laugh at you and make fun of your pathetic life.

That way I'll be following your orders like you were somebody.
Old 30-12-04, 06:56 PM   #48
multi

so i am the arrogant one am i?
and your not being a fucking gimp
with your...
Why couldn't you just apologize?

i love you , man...

bong sucking monkey molester

your beautiful...

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
Old 30-12-04, 07:20 PM   #49
albed
flippin 'em off

I thought it was funnier the first time.

http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/...8&postcount=33

I'll reuse it later after you've forgotten it again.
Old 30-12-04, 07:23 PM   #50
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Arrow

Quote:
Try this.

Could probably find 3 more but you know how you are.

Can't have anyone doing that to you though. It would be "an assault on my gender"
As multi put it so nicely, shut the fuck up you retarded fool

Nice to know that you take confort in small creatures dying albed, I love my cats and yes, they are like kids to me. If it gives you a hard on to laugh at others misery, so be it.
Old 30-12-04, 08:38 PM   #51
albed
flippin 'em off

I laugh at other's stupidity.

You are absolutely hilarious.

Old 30-12-04, 09:09 PM   #52
multi

how we entertain each other so ...

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
Old 01-01-05, 04:00 AM   #53
Heathcliff
One half won't do

Quote:
Hope Santa brings you a gross of Kleenex boxes.

You can print and frame this and keep it as an example of courage and determination.

You really ought to get a better RULER of courage and determination albed.

Papa, are you proud of albed now? HAHAHA
Attached Images

Old 01-01-05, 04:06 AM   #54
Heathcliff
One half won't do

BTW, I really enjoyed the ass-whippin' multi gave you.

AHAHAHA
Old 01-01-05, 06:24 AM   #55
multi

muhaaaa wtf ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heathcliff
BTW, I really enjoyed the ass-whippin' multi gave you.
didnt meant it to appear like that..

even though he thinks i molest monkeys..i dont really dislike the guy
Attached Images

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
Old 01-01-05, 09:17 PM   #56
Vladd44

Quote:
Wonder if Vlad's around to decide what he was talking about instead of being Ramona's puppet.
Well, I dont even know who Ramona is, so I guess im as suckass of a puppet as bushler is a president.

Quote:
What act of courage are you referring to? Being nominated Time magazine's Person of the Year?
Is that a good thing? lets see, in 1940 it was stalin and 1980 it was Ayatullah Khomeini. Doesnt take courage, just significance, and bush is a significant fuckup.

On a real note troll boy, I never said anything about an act of courage on his part, simply bc i believe he has no courage to show. I discussed his LACK of courage, and the fact that he is a bitch ass.

Quote:
Following primitive rituals involving corpses has always struck me as ridiculous. Doesn't do the corpse any good at all.
Well, Im no fan of funerals, but they are for the living who grieve, and it wouldnt hurt our fucktard in chief to show some respect to those who die for his personal reasons.

However I am done with responding to you trollboy, but I did enjoy laughing at you.... and yes, we really do look down on ignorant pos bush supporters like you. And yes, we do make fun of you ........

Old 01-01-05, 10:46 PM   #57
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:
Quote:
Hope Santa brings you a gross of Kleenex boxes.

You can print and frame this and keep it as an example of courage and determination.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladd44
Maybe you consider it an act of courage, but personally I think he is a pitiful little bitch.
Quote:
What act of courage are you referring to? Being nominated Time magazine's Person of the Year?
Quote:
Is that a good thing?
It's a question. You are apparently referring to some courageous act. Do you actually know what you are saying or do words just gush from your brain like diarrhea?
Quote:
I never said anything about an act of courage on his part, simply bc i believe he has no courage to show. I discussed his LACK of courage,
Where was that discussion?
Quote:
Maybe you consider it an act of courage, but personally I think he is a pitiful little bitch.

His unwillingness to even attend a funeral of a US service casualty shows a distinct lack of awareness, but even worse, a lack of character. His actions are those of a maniacal meglomaniac. Dont confuse him with the facts, his mind is made up.

I can only hope he runs across the right pretzel.
Don't see anything about a lack of courage. Maybe the discussion took place inside your twisted little head.

Quote:
it wouldnt hurt our fucktard in chief to show some respect to those who die for his personal reasons.
You can't show anything to a corpse; it doesn't see, doesn't hear. But ignorant people have believed in ghosts and the necessity of placating them for centuries and small minds just can't overcome the habit.
Old 03-01-05, 12:28 AM   #58
Vladd44

lol
Old 05-01-05, 10:59 AM   #59
Sinner
--------------------

I will start here,

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_silver
51% of the voters is not half of the population, but for some of those who voted for dubya, I think the message was clear...Keep us safe from those big bad, far away terrorists at the expense of our childrens lives.
HellBound did not say 51% of the voters is half the population of the US, it was even typed in CAPS. Read it again, and again. Then maybe you will understand it. Keep us safe from the big bad terrorist who killed thousands upon thousands of innocent lives in several different countries around the world you mean. These terrorist killed children, and I mean children (under the age of 16), not your logic calling every son and daughter no matter what there age a child.

Quote:
Let's hammer in democracy into Iraq even tho it's clear they don't want to see the coalition in their country anymore and let's us level another city to teach those iraquies who don't think like us, that they should from now on or be treated as an enemy. Either with us or agains us.
What is clear is the fact you have no clue what you are talking about. The people who do not want democracy are the Sunni's which is 20% of the population - Saddam was a Sunni as was the Baath Party he ran – They maintained control by murdering thousands of Iraqis a year, and threatening that, and worse, to anyone thinking of resisting. The government countermeasures included kidnapping, torture, mutilation and group punishment. That last measure was one of the most effective. If someone was known, or thought, to be against the government, their family could be arrested, tortured or murdered. Because of this bloody history of brutal ruling techniques, many, inside and outside the Arab world – including you miss silver -, insist that Arabs cannot be ruled as a democracy. The Kurds and Shia Arabs of Iraq disagree with this. But Iraq will be the first real Arab democracy in the region, and the continued brutal Sunni Arab resistance to this puts the new democracy to a harsh test. Because the Sunni’s have murdered so many people they are worried when the Kurds and Shia Arabs take power they will be murdered or worse. Of course a democracy may not work and that could lead to a war much like the American Revolution.

Quote:
The rest of the population who didn't vote, I place them in the same basket for the reason that, if you're too lame ass to go vote or atleast void your vote, you deserve the prez you get and all that comes with it. Unfortunately, in the real world, it's not easy to pronounce those words, sit back and watch the death toll rise every day. A lot of those young adults probably didn't even want to go to war but were forced to.
No one is forced into the military in the USA, it is 100% voluntary.

Quote:
I'm sorry for your best friend Helly, not an easy thing to learn as a mother. You forgot to mention shopping malls in the list, a very popular spot for recruiting On this, have nothing else to say beside, that it's sad to have kids recruted without the knowledge of the parents or legal guardians. If one cannot have a beer before 21, then one should not be able to get recruited before 21 IMHO.
Are you saying they should lower the drinking age to 18? Coming from a military family my opinion will differ I guess, I think everyone should serve a minimum of two years in the military
Old 05-01-05, 01:45 PM   #60
Vladd44

Quote:
No one is forced into the military in the USA, it is 100% voluntary.
Voluntary to join? yes
Voluntary in the event a short sighted president chooses to send you on an ill conceived and ill fated fools errand? hell no.

Quote:
These terrorist killed children,
Which terrorists are you talking about? Bush the terrorist? Blain the terrorist? Osama? Who?

Dont bother trying to villify the Sunnis, most of them werent baathist, they have every reason to be concerned about their situation in a Shiite controlled government. The majority of Sunnis had nothing to do with the events you have tried to smear them with by association. So dont try to imply that "Sunnis" did anything.... individuals, some of whom were sunni did horrible things, it doesnt condemn them all.

Quote:
Of course a democracy may not work and that could lead to a war much like the American Revolution.
Well said, another rose colored glass perspective. Face reality, the elections will be a sham. Without participation from the Sunnis, there is almost no chance of any government created to stand on its own. More like the French revolution than the American Rev.

Which means either we either stand between them and get caught in the crossfire for another decade. Or we let them have at each other, and leave them in a situation that could easily become worse than it was under Saddam. In reality we cant leave, we cannot afford to relinquish control of the oil in such an undependable situation.

Quote:
Are you saying they should lower the drinking age to 18? Coming from a military family my opinion will differ I guess, I think everyone should serve a minimum of two years in the military
OFC the drinking age shouldnt be more than 18.

As far as required military service? No way, but then again, it seems the Godlovers always enjoy war more than anything else.