P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 28-03-04, 04:43 PM   #61
Pacewon

Well, this is what the brains of a terrorist look like (Caution, graphic!!)

http://compromat.ru/main/ne_rossiya/image/yasin2.jpg
Pacewon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-04, 05:32 PM   #62
span

Quote:
Originally posted by miss_silver

Also imho, It is sad to compare palestinians as terrorists considering that there weapon is they body and life against Israel weapon power provided by the good ole USofA.

that makes no sense, the definition of terrorism says nothing about what type of weapon is used, they are fucking terrorists and the fact that you fail to see that is an insight into your corrupt moral fiber.
span is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-04, 05:38 PM   #63
Pacewon

Quote:

Also imho, It is sad to compare palestinians as terrorists considering that there weapon is they body and life against Israel weapon power provided by the good ole USofA.
So... Blowing up buses of civilians is not considered terrorism to you????
Old 28-03-04, 06:01 PM   #64
Nicobie

Default HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

He is a smook no doubt....

Cannibalize?

u really are a creapo.

Eat my dick u dillweed.
Old 28-03-04, 08:59 PM   #65
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Quote:
Originally posted by span
that makes no sense, the definition of terrorism says nothing about what type of weapon is used, they are fucking terrorists and the fact that you fail to see that is an insight into your corrupt moral fiber.
Yep insults again Could you please and try to argue without insulting every nappy user that are againsts your views? Is it actually possible for you to do so?

Currupt moral fibers? Hardly Wanna talk about corruption? read this

Quote:
Israeli media say state prosecutors will recommend indicting Prime Minister Ariel Sharon in a long-running corruption case...Outgoing State Attorney Edna Arbel is said to have concluded there are sufficient grounds to charge Mr Sharon.
Serves him well, hope he will be charged guilty for accepting bribes... No gov should do so and you know it!

How come the Zionists settelers are not on your terrorist list? Do you think it's fair that after the zionists settles into palestinian terroritorie, and then call for help, they ask that the army protects them after they settleledInto what is left of the Palestinian territories? You know what happens next after the army is in? They put a curfiew on the palestinian population where the zionists setteled! Because the poor Zionists are actually afraid to go take a stroll on the streets of the new neighbourhood they recently invaded!!! Hardly seems fair to me. So what are the palestinians are to do against this? They just cannot stop the zionists or if they even tried, another big chopper provided by the good USofA would blow them to smitherines.

It's truly hard to comprehend their situation if your land was never occupied or your liberties ever compromised or if there is actually no place for compassion and understanding.

Feel that I have yet again to post the definition of terrorisim and the definition of terror

1) Terror : Things which causes fear.

2) Terrorisim : Policy of using violence in a political cause.

3) Terrorist : Person who practice terrorisim.

4) Terrorise : to frighten someone very much.

So now I take number 2 as example, Using violence in a political cause. So, when new zionists settlers arrives to occupy what little land the plaestinians have left, buldozing what ever little dwelling they had, ain't it terrorisim? When after a palestinian attack on israel the Israel army reply with tanks and rifles into the refugee camp destroying what they 'believe' (no proofs) to be a terrorists stronghold, they actually kill more innocents than terrorists...it truly makes me sick to my stomach.

Quote:
Originally posted by PacewonSo... Blowing up buses of civilians is not considered terrorism to you????
Newsflash for ya pace, I hate violence, always did! I'm dead against it. What I ment to be more clear, is that considering Israel is backed with some billions a year by the US, they have all the weapon they need to protect themselves. On the other hand, the palestinians practically have nothing, nothing to protect the few legal territoriew they have left against the zionists settelers! Of course blowing up a bus full of civilians is wrong and it is indeed terrorisim because it was done under a political cause, The zionists and Ariel Sharon do the same!

But it's true, God forbids criticising jewish gov policies because if you do, you are then labeled an anti-semite... Well, the palestinian are also Semites

To make a fact very clear, I'm not against Israel or the the jewish population or faith, I'm only against its extremists actual gov, regime, agenda and coercion of the us money allowed to them for "their security"

C'mon, bash in, i's your turn
miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-04, 09:02 PM   #66
Pacewon

Quote:
I do not defend any terrorist action taken against the innocents, against anyone for that matter. But from Sharon's part, it was a cowardly act to blow up and old man in a wheelchair. To the eyes of the world, today, Ariel Sharon became a terrorist.

I'd love to hear you say this, when some bearded fucker screams Allah Akbar and blows himself up, together with you and few other people.

Yasin was the brain-power behind the terrorist attacks; he also payed the terrorists out of his own pocket.... And you say killing him is a terrorist act????
Old 28-03-04, 09:40 PM   #67
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Arrow

Quote:
Originally posted by Pacewon
I'd love to hear you say this, when some bearded fucker screams Allah Akbar and blows himself up, together with you and few other people.

Yasin was the brain-power behind the terrorist attacks; he also payed the terrorists out of his own pocket.... And you say killing him is a terrorist act????
Ah, the blind leading the blind

First and foremost of all over here we have a very big jewish neigburhood and a big subway system, at times I get scared, but to live in fear always, is to actually to surrender to what terrorists try to acheive, if they do, they win. We didn't start this war , they did and I pray we never join it! Truly hope it doesn't get worse

As for Yassin, now he's more dangerous dead than when he was alive! Strange on how a lot of ppl doesn't seem to grasp this fact? Now the Palestinians and prolly the whole arab middle east population made it a martyr.

Not good for oil trade

When will we get out of the middle ages?
Old 28-03-04, 09:50 PM   #68
Pacewon

I see where you're coming from. Most of these people are more dangerous dead than they are alive; but that still doesn't mean that they deserve to live

ALLAH AKBAR on this
Old 28-03-04, 10:19 PM   #69
span

Quote:
Yep insults again Could you please and try to argue without insulting every nappy user that are againsts your views? Is it actually possible for you to do so?

Currupt moral fibers? Hardly Wanna talk about corruption? read this
OH NO!! bribery charges!??!! it's the very end of the world!!!

if Sharon did any wrongdoing in that case that has nothing to do with the "poor, suffering" paleswhinians then he should face the full force of the law....but if you really want to see corruption then look no further than your apparent idol, Yassir....where oh where is the couple billion in aid that disappeared?....or i know, how about those elections he promised 3 years ago? infitada and the killing of small children get in the way of that?

Quote:
How come the Zionists settelers are not on your terrorist list? Do you think it's fair that after the zionists settles into palestinian terroritorie, and then call for help, they ask that the army protects them after they settleledInto what is left of the Palestinian territories? You know what happens next after the army is in? They put a curfiew on the palestinian population where the zionists setteled! Because the poor Zionists are actually afraid to go take a stroll on the streets of the new neighbourhood they recently invaded!!! Hardly seems fair to me. So what are the palestinians are to do against this? They just cannot stop the zionists or if they even tried, another big chopper provided by the good USofA would blow them to smitherines.
spoken like a true jihadist...perhaps you should follow that dumb bitch Rachel Corrie and run over there to meet the blade end of a bulldozer?

Quote:
Newsflash for ya pace, I hate violence, always did! I'm dead against it. What I ment to be more clear, is that considering Israel is backed with some billions a year by the US, they have all the weapon they need to protect themselves.
i think this paragraph here boils down the paleswhinians issues, they are just jealous that they don't get all the weapons the Israelis do, i'm glad we fund Israel, someone has to keep those fucking koranimals in check.
Old 28-03-04, 10:34 PM   #70
span

Woo Hoo! those Palestinians are such noble people!

Quote:
Who needs 16 year olds?

IDF troops on Sunday arrested an Islamic Jihad terrorist in Rafadia near Nablus on the West Bank.

The terrorist, Tamr Hawira, 16, is suspected of planning to carry out a suicide bombing in Israel in the near future.

Hawira was handed over to the General Security Service for questioning, where he told the Shin Bet of his plans to carry out an attack.
i guess they got tired of just killing Israels children and have decided to kill their own!

i know, lets give them a state as soon as possible!!
Old 29-03-04, 11:27 AM   #71
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Sleepy

Quote:
perhaps you should follow that dumb bitch Rachel Corrie and run over there to meet the blade end of a bulldozer?
Could you please also try to carry a conversation without wishing other nappy users to meet a violent death?

And now, to finish this.

Quote:
i'm glad we fund Israel, someone has to keep those fucking koranimals in check.
Those "fucking koranimals" constituted 5 to 7 millions americans in 2001. They are prolly more by now.

link
Old 29-03-04, 11:43 AM   #72
span

Quote:
Could you please also try to carry a conversation without wishing other nappy users to meet a violent death?
ah what can i say, you bring out the Palestinian in me

Quote:
Those "fucking koranimals" constituted 5 to 7 millions americans in 2001. They are prolly more by now.

link
theres a difference between normal, law abiding muslims and bloodthirsty degenerates.

and hey i found this, maybe you should look over it:
Quote:
The recent assassination of Sheik Saruman raises among some Americans the question—at what point should we reconsider our rather blanket support for the Israelis and show a more even-handed attitude toward the Palestinians? The answer, it seems to me, should be assessed in cultural, economic, political, and social terms.

Well, we should no longer support Israel, when…

Mr. Sharon suspends all elections and plans a decade of unquestioned rule.

Mr. Sharon suspends all investigation about fiscal impropriety as his family members spend millions of Israeli aid money in Paris.

All Israeli television and newspapers are censored by the Likud party.
Israeli hit teams enter the West Bank with the precise intention of targeting and blowing up Arab women and children.

Preteen Israeli children are apprehended with bombs under their shirts on their way to the West Bank to murder Palestinian families.

Israeli crowds rush into the street to dip their hands into the blood of their dead and march en masse chanting mass murder to the Palestinians.

Rabbis give public sermons in which they characterize Palestinians as the children of pigs and monkeys.

Israeli school textbooks state that Arabs engage in blood sacrifice and ritual murders.

Mainstream Israeli politicians, without public rebuke, call for the destruction of Palestinians on the West Bank and the end to Arab society there.

Likud party members routinely lynch and execute their opponents without trial.

Jewish fundamentalists execute with impunity women found guilty of adultery on grounds that they are impugning the “honor” of the family.

Israeli mobs with impunity tear apart Palestinian policemen held in detention.

Israeli television broadcasts—to the tune of patriotic music—the last taped messages of Jewish suicide bombers who have slaughtered dozens of Arabs.

Jewish marchers parade in the streets with their children dressed up as suicide bombers, replete with plastic suicide-bombing vests.

New Yorkers post $25,000 bounties for every Palestinian blown up by Israeli murderers.

Israeli militants murder a Jew by accident and then apologize on grounds that they though he was an Arab—to the silence of Israeli society.

Jews enter Arab villages in Israel to machine gun women and children.

Israeli public figures routinely threaten the United States with terror attacks.

Bin Laden is a folk hero in Tel Aviv.

Jewish assassins murder American diplomats and are given de facto sanctuary by Israeli society.

Israeli citizens celebrate on news that 3,000 Americans have been murdered.

Israeli citizens express support for Saddam Hussein’s supporters in Iraq in their efforts to kill Americans.

So until then, I think most Americans can see the moral differences in the present struggle.

If the Palestinians wish to hold periodic and open elections, establish an independent judiciary, create a free press, arrest murderers, subject their treasury to public scrutiny, eschew suicide murdering, censure religious leaders who call for mass murder, embrace non-violent dissidents, extend equal rights to women, end honor killings, raise funds in the Arab world earmarked only to build water, sewer, transportation, and education infrastructure, and pledge that any Jews who choose to live in the West Bank will enjoy the same rights as Arabs in Israel, then they might find Americans equally divided over questions of land and peace.

But all that is a lot of ifs. And so for the present, Palestinian leaders shouldn’t be too surprised that Americans increasingly find very little in their society that has much appeal to either our values or sympathy. If they continually assure us publicly that they are furious at Americans, then they should at least pause, reflect, and ask themselves why an overwhelming number of Americans—not Jewish, not residents of New York, not influenced by the media—are growing far more furious with them.
- Victor David Hansen
Old 29-03-04, 02:02 PM   #73
Pacewon

Quote:

link
There is difference between muslim people and islamists (radical muslims, Koranimals).

My own personal view, is that religion degrades people and causes most of the problems in the world (inquisition in 15th century, radical islamists today), but I guess as long people quietly mind their religion and don't let it interfere with their everyday life, I can deal with them (except for those Jehova's witness fuckers - they must die!!!!)

ALLAH AKBAR on this
Old 29-03-04, 03:53 PM   #74
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Big Laugh

Quote:
(except for those Jehova's witness fuckers - they must die!!!!)
Best way to get rid of them when they come knocking at your door on a sat or sunday morning.

1) Answer then in your underware, they often have a young kid with them

2) If it doesn't work, pretend you're gay

3) If all else fails, just say "Is that a joke!, I'm hemophiliac"

After that, they will never knock at your door again
Old 29-03-04, 04:01 PM   #75
multi
Thanks for being with arse

how do you scare them off with "hemophiliac"?
ask them for a blood transfusion?

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-04, 09:20 AM   #76
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Quote:
Originally posted by multi
No, they wouldn't allow blood transfusion, to you even if you needed it.
Old 07-04-04, 07:50 PM   #77
Nicobie

Quote:
Originally posted by multi

I just like the title of this thread and feel like spaming bronxie's name.

here