P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 18-01-04, 05:25 AM   #21
greedy_lars
everything you do

erm all that and you never actually stated yer opinion.
greedy_lars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-04, 06:15 AM   #22
legion
I took both pills.

Quote:
Originally posted by jcmd62
In the future you would fair better by allowing me to actually post an opinion before you start assuming that you know one way or another how I feel about anything.

You don't have a clue as to my beliefs or opinions, and absolutely NO business trying to associate my opinions with those of someone else.

If I choose to jump in and support someones opinion, I will do so MYSELF, I damn sure don't need your fucking help.

You want my opinion.......ask.......as little time as you've been here you should at least know by now I don't have a problem telling you what I really think of worthless whiny assholes like you.

I am really sick and tired of assuming fucks like you who ASSUME that just because I SUPPORT my Country, Troops and President, whether I voted for him or not, that I am some war-mongerer who enjoys watching people die horrible deaths.

Well Mr. Netherlands you obviously don't sit around everyday after hearing about more American deaths in Iraq and have to watch your mom age ten years for every fucking day she is forced to wait for that knock on the door. Maybe if you had to watch your mom hide in her bedroom afraid to answer the phone and break into tears everytime a damn unmarked police car comes down the street your views of those poor fucking Iraqis might just be a little more realistic.

I take it the word 'GUESS' means abso-fucking-lutely nothing to you?

You are too hilarious dude. We are not allowed to assume yet you yourself makes one assumption after another.

1) In the short time i have been here ??? hehehehehe i was a member of the original napster board and i have been a member here since ... well.... gaz made it come to live.... give or take a few weeks.

2) Show me where i called you a war monger?

3) Well mister American, yes I do hear about the death toll of your fellow country men (and i concider all loss of live a waste)..... All i said was, that it looks like a public execution and just like you I am entitled to my own opinion..... hard to swallow for you maybe but tough deal with it.

4) Maybe i should have witnessed my mother hide. Okay it wasn't my own mother i will hand you that. However i spent 14 months in bosnia in 1995/96 so i think i have seen my fair share of shit. Maybe more than you? but hey that would be another assumption. a game you seem so good at.

5) asking for your opinion? Uhm i think you will never see the day that i will ask your opinion. Right now your opinion means as much to me as toilet paper. I whipe me ASS with both.
Old 20-01-04, 01:18 AM   #23
jcmd62
Alpha Male

Quote:
Originally posted by Legion
I take it the word 'GUESS' means abso-fucking-lutely nothing to you?

You are too hilarious dude. We are not allowed to assume yet you yourself makes one assumption after another.

1) In the short time i have been here ??? hehehehehe i was a member of the original napster board and i have been a member here since ... well.... gaz made it come to live.... give or take a few weeks.

2) Show me where i called you a war monger?

3) Well mister American, yes I do hear about the death toll of your fellow country men (and i concider all loss of live a waste)..... All i said was, that it looks like a public execution and just like you I am entitled to my own opinion..... hard to swallow for you maybe but tough deal with it.

4) Maybe i should have witnessed my mother hide. Okay it wasn't my own mother i will hand you that. However i spent 14 months in bosnia in 1995/96 so i think i have seen my fair share of shit. Maybe more than you? but hey that would be another assumption. a game you seem so good at.

5) asking for your opinion? Uhm i think you will never see the day that i will ask your opinion. Right now your opinion means as much to me as toilet paper. I whipe me ASS with both.
You are not allowed to assume? In your original post that you felt some need to attach my user to was one HUGE asumption, I don't give a flying fuck whether you threw "Guess" in to sugar coat it or not.

I didn't question nor do I give a shit about your opinion of the video in question, I simply asked you not to toss my user around with the assumption I will be joining in to support someone elses opinions. I will decide this. I don't need some limp dicked liberal doing it for me.

Bosnia huh........yea it took me a couple of days to get up off the fucking floor from laughing at that one. I could really give a shit where you choose to vacation. Seen? No doubt you've SOWN your fair share of shit.

Thanks....I'm flattered that my opinion means so much to you. Toilet paper means a hell of a lot in most households unless your trying to say that you don't use it and jump off the crapper and drag your ass across the carpet like a dog with worms.

But then again you don't need toilet paper since wiping your ass is obviously a complete impossibility with your head shoved so far up it.
jcmd62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-04, 01:29 AM   #24
tambourine-man
BANG BANG BANG (repeat as necessary)

Quote:
Thanks....I'm flattered that my opinion means so much to you. Toilet paper means a hell of a lot in most households unless your trying to say that you don't use it and jump off the crapper and drag your ass across the carpet like a dog with worms.
Funny.

"I did not authorise the leaking of the name of David Kelly. Nobody was authorised to name David Kelly. I believe we have acted properly throughout" Tony Blair - July 22, 2003
tambourine-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-04, 02:11 AM   #25
legion
I took both pills.

Quote:

I simply asked you not to toss my user around with the assumption I will be joining in to support someone elses opinions. I will decide this. I don't need some limp dicked liberal doing it for me.

1) Oh, your original post was a question? Sheesh sorry i missed that, I didn't see the questionmark

2) So you have been dragged across the carpet many times now? No wonder you had a hard time getting up from the floor. Thanks for sharing that with us.... altho just a bit too much info thank you

Last edited by toy boy : 20-01-04 at 07:41 AM.
legion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-04, 09:03 AM   #26
Sinner
--------------------

Quote:
Originally posted by theknife
masturbation material for conservatives

....I agree..................That was AWESOME!!!
Old 20-01-04, 01:00 PM   #27
Sinner
--------------------

Quote:
Originally posted by JackSpratts
norm, you're a thoroughly well rounded guy.

i must say finishing off the guy on ground was truly a deft touch. i'm with knife. can't you just hear the gurgling whiny outrage bubbling up from the mouth of rumsfeld if it was some "poor american" shredded by "barbaric iraqis" when collapsed on his knees with his life oozing out of him "no possible threat to anyone"? he'd face the camera and warn solemly of "repercusions" and future "prosecutions for war crimes under geneva conventions" as his indignation rose. rush limbaugh beating the war drums, reminding everyone why we're fighting, why those whiny liberals are so out of touch, coddling such "murderous scum!" but no. this was us pulling the trigger. there will be no war crimes for killing the wounded from hovering warships here. instead we get treated to "neutralised threat indices" and patriots protecting freedom.

- js.

War is not suppose to be nice.

In the past you defended Israeli war tattics, like launching missiles from a helicopter into crowded streets, (with women and
children), to kill suspected pal militants in a car. That is a little worse then what is shown is this video wouldn't you say?
Old 20-01-04, 05:32 PM   #28
jcmd62
Alpha Male

Where the heck you been Sinner?

The link won't work for me, am I to assume from your last post that this video is hardly the "Public Execution" that certain crybaby's are claiming?

I hear "public execution" and immediately visualize ground troops shooting some Iraqi in the head in broad daylight in the middle of town square in front of hundreds of Iraqis that were forced to watch.

But of course this is the liberal way, making something out of NOTHING, so it won't surprise me.
jcmd62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-04, 08:36 PM   #29
Nicobie

Who else takes pictures of themselves killing people?

Not Iraqies
Not Israelies
Not Muslumies
Not Rushinies
Never the Frenchies

Why pick on the only ones who try to be transparent.

Why not try to understand why they react so?

I'm not too hot on what the US is doing, however at least they are doing something. It's easy to pitch a bitch and say I told U so. I don't see any other countries doing much to solve the worlds problems.

I guess it is easier to blame it on the 'good ole' USA.

Old 21-01-04, 01:57 AM   #30
floydian slip
===\/------/\===

bang bang your dead, hole in your head

Now lets smash some pumpkins!!
floydian slip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-04, 08:44 PM   #31
Nicobie

Quote:
Originally posted by floydian slip
bang bang your dead, hole in your head

Now lets smash some pumpkins!!