P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 25-03-08, 12:24 PM   #21
jcmd62
Alpha Male

Its becoming quite obvious that politicians are giant LOSERS that are unable to get laid so they marry a political "trophy" wife that is strictly for "show" and not "go", then put on this huge "family man values", and "morally perfect" facade to advance their political aspirations and get VOTES.

Then once elected to a position of power, even at the cost of political and personal humiliation, they are so desperate to get laid they pay ridiculous amounts of money to have sex with whores or entice co-workers to have sex with them out of "pity" using sob stories about their sexless marraiges or with promises of career advancement.
jcmd62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-08, 03:22 PM   #22
albed
flippin 'em off

Default Facing it like a (liberal) man:

Lie and lie and lie.

Call the people telling the truth liars.

Run into the bathroom and hold the door shut.

LMAO

But OMFG - WITH ALL THOSE COLLEGE HOTTIES DROOLING OVER HIM, JOHN EDWARDS COMMITS ADULTERY WITH THIS:
Attached Images

Old 09-08-08, 02:03 AM   #23
vernarial
The Fungus Among Us

And you think I make nonsensical comments. They are all regular people. Clinton was no better at monogamy. So what's your point? They are all liars. Many of them cheat. Just like regular people. Just like Jim Bakker. It is rare that you get an upstanding politician. Left wing, right wing, names, categories. It is all about avoiding the real issues and problems. Bollocks!
P2P Consortium
vernarial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-08, 05:47 AM   #24
theknife
my name is Ranking Fullstop

Edwards behaviour is particularly aggregious - cheating on a spouse who is ailing with serious medical problems. that would put him in the same category as.....John McCain, no?
theknife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-08, 06:44 AM   #25
Šiego
Alpha Stoner

Quote:
Eliot Spitzer was revealed by wiretaps
Completely false. He was reported by his bank when they flagged his account transactions.

Quote:
Spitzer Fall Began With Bank Reports

Last July, the North Fork Bank raised a red flag about suspicious financial transactions involving Gov. Eliot Spitzer. But for several months, the electronic report languished unnoticed in a vast Treasury Department database in Detroit.

In early fall, however, a separate report was filed by the HSBC bank about suspicious transactions connected to two shell companies, which drew the attention of investigators. That touched off an inquiry that led investigators to discover the July report on Mr. Spitzer, which showed he had made several wire transfers to those companies, according to three people briefed on the inquiry.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/13/ny...rssnyt&emc=rss
But speaking of wiretaps; I'd like to see the wiretaps on Bush, Cheney & Co. including DoJ and WH staffers.

Š

There's only one way off so you might as well enjoy the ride..

Naphoria - P2P Portal www.naphoria.com/chat

Napsterites mIRC v2 | Napsterites Chat
Šiego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-08, 09:19 AM   #26
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:
Originally Posted by theknife View Post
Edwards behaviour is particularly aggregious - cheating on a spouse who is ailing with serious medical problems. that would put him in the same category as.....John McCain, no?
Now who told you that story knife? Or are you just making it up? You could try reading my link if facts aren't too repulsive to you.
Quote:
Edwards told ABC that his wife's widely reported cancer was in remission when the affair began.

I can hardly wait to find out how much of the sleazebags' campaign funds went for this little indulgence. I thought the expensive haircuts and spa stays were disgusting enough for a multimillionaire to charge to his political supporters.
Old 09-08-08, 12:11 PM   #27
theknife

Quote:
Originally Posted by albed View Post
Now who told you that story knife? Or are you just making it up? You could try reading my link if facts aren't too repulsive to you.
what, you mean these facts?
Quote:
John McCain returned to the United States from Vietnam in March 1973. His wife, Carol, had been in a near-fatal car accident while he was gone. She was overweight, on crutches, and 4 inches shorter than when McCain had left. McCain ended up divorcing Carol for Cindy Hensley, his current wife. Carol has remained mostly silent on her marriage to John, except for one notable comment to a McCain biographer: “John was turning 40 and wanting to be 25 again.”

There were legal complications, too. The Los Angeles Times reported in June that McCain obtained a marriage license while still legally married to his first wife. McCain suggested in his autobiography that he divorced Carol months before marrying Cindy. In fact, that period was about five weeks. He also said that for the first nine months of his relationship with Cindy, he still “cohabited” with Carol.
if Edward's infidelities are a story, than, as the Republican nominee, McCain's infidelities are a story too. Edward's troubles are good for Obama, coz it only reminds people all of how sleazy McCain has been.
Old 09-08-08, 01:02 PM   #28
albed
flippin 'em off

Wow! It's like committing adultery is just like getting a divorce to you.

And a presidential canditate is the same as an ex-pow.

No wonder you can't tell your head from your ass.
Old 09-08-08, 02:10 PM   #29
theknife

you just can't get a break, huh? it's a little tough to crow over Edwards when McCain has an equally defective character.

all that being said, it's not the infidelity alone that's remarkable - it's betraying your partner in life at the time they need you the most.
Old 09-08-08, 02:37 PM   #30
Šiego
Alpha Stoner

Aye, Mr 'Family Values' dumped his wife and kids for a rich woman with power and influence. Great guy. No small wonder that Mr 'I have 7 houses and 100's of millions in the bank' sucks off the Social Security tit while calling the program 'despicable' and accusing Obama of being 'Elitist'.

The guy was born with a silver spoon up his ass..

Š

There's only one way off so you might as well enjoy the ride..

Naphoria - P2P Portal www.naphoria.com/chat

Napsterites mIRC v2 | Napsterites Chat
Šiego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-08, 03:09 PM   #31
multi
Thanks for being with arse

Njah Njah

Quote:
Originally Posted by theknife View Post
...when McCain has an equally defective character.
He would have be the most defective politician I have seen since George Bush
Mccain-dazed-and-confused(video)

At least Edwards appears to know his arse from his elbow

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-08, 11:50 AM   #32
theknife

Quote:
Originally Posted by albed View Post
No wonder you can't tell your head from your ass.
actually, i can't tell McCain's head from your ass.
Attached Images

Old 10-08-08, 04:15 PM   #33
albed
flippin 'em off

Snappy comeback Potsie.
Old 16-08-08, 06:23 PM   #34
Nicobie

Default I guess I'm slow...

jj