P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 04-08-08, 05:29 AM   #21
multi
Thanks for being with arse

Well ..you even are dumber than I thought then
How many times must it be pointed out to that I posted that link fully knowing it contradicts my first post.

albed you are certainly one of the biggest the gutless wonders , I have ever had the misfortune to read on the internet.. your opinions are just that, opinions ...not fucking facts
I post articles I find amusing and that I usually (but not always) agree with
Opinions are for assholes..so
go fuck yourself

btw..ALL I edited in that post was an few capitals, some bold, an underline and some italics... so
go fuck yourself

You post quotes and links to stories when it fucking suits you easy enough, so go fuck yourself.
Your constantly dictate to us what are your 'rational motivations and behavior' but you obviously hate people, and have the demeanor of a sociopath.. so again
go fuck yourself

yes, I agree
the title was dishonest... I should of read:
ANOTHER FUCKING THREAD ABOUT ALBED

you always ready to call others scumbag.. while trying to turn every thread you post in about the one and only, you and your ignorant arrogant self..

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-08, 05:58 AM   #22
malvachat
My eyes are now open.

Quote:
Originally Posted by multi View Post
Well ..you even are dumber than I thought then
Well think a bit harder then.
It will come to you.
Old 04-08-08, 11:18 AM   #23
multi

yayaya

haha...

Damn you English and your bloody grammar

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
Old 04-08-08, 11:32 AM   #24
theknife
my name is Ranking Fullstop

edit: i, on the other hand, voted for multi
Attached Images

theknife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-08, 11:40 AM   #25
multi

It Lies.

Bad, naughty ,disgustingly dishonest topic title that it is...

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
Old 06-08-08, 07:36 AM   #26
Mazer
Earthbound misfit

Quote:
Originally Posted by albed View Post
He's not doing a fucking thing but posting other peoples views which I can find or even arrive at myself. He seldom has the guts to post what he thinks, which would no doubt be hilariously stupid or disgustingly dishonest.
If you quoted and linked an article once in a while it would dramatically improve the quality of your postings. You don't even post your own views on the threads' subjects, let alone somebody else's, all you do is post your opinions on the threads' participants. So far you've posted seven replies to this thread and you haven't contributed anything worthwhile. When are you going to find the guts to post what you think?
Mazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-08, 09:30 AM   #27
albed
flippin 'em off

Why don't you scroll up and read the title of this thread so you'll have a clue about its real subject; more copy and paste propaganda from a loser on the other side of the world who has no business in U.S. politics.

If you still think posting facts and reason to the twisted fucking retards around here is going to do any good I have to question your learning ability.

Quote:
Originally Posted by multi
Opinions are for assholes.
Old 06-08-08, 03:23 PM   #28
multi

oh, shame on me..
I don't have as much 'business' in U.S. politics as you residents do but all the same you're crazy if you think what happens in the US won't affect us down here..or in Europe, you better face the fact that some people from other countries apart from the US do sometimes have an interest in what is going on in US politics.

You don't really believe you have to live there to dislike certain US politicians, do you?

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
Old 07-08-08, 09:51 AM   #29
Mazer
Earthbound misfit

American politics affect global oil prices in particular. We're the largest oil consumer by far so our demand curve has a greater effect than other countries. And most oil markets trade in US dollars so the value of our currency is also a large factor. We share borders with two of the world's largest oil producers so our trade agreements and treaties play a role as well. Of course, people that are directly involved with oil markets or international politics are the only foreigners with the ability to influence American policy, but our oil politics affect just about everyone around the world. It isn't a case of taxation without representation so I'm not interested in giving foreigners a say in our government, but all the same, what we say and do has global repercussions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by albed View Post
If you still think posting facts and reason to the twisted fucking retards around here is going to do any good I have to question your learning ability.
What harm could it do? You're looking at this from the wrong perspective, albed. I don't participate here because I think it will change anything. Like you, I come here to provoke and to be provoked in turn. The other people here provoke your limbic system, causing emotional responses to stupid things they say, and I have those responses as well. The difference between you and me is that you choose to react based solely on those emotions whereas I choose to wait until the stimulus also provokes my prefrontal cortex. It's what allows me to have intelligent conversations with people I disagree with, and also with trolls like you. I may not change anyone's mind, and the people I converse with may not get the same satisfaction that I get, but it works for me. You can question my learning abilities all you want, but what you're not understanding is that I get the same pleasure out of posting facts and reason that you get out of posting insults.
Mazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-08, 02:30 PM   #30
albed
flippin 'em off

Now who let the damn Vulcan onto the planet? This illegal immigration problem has just got to be dealt with already.