P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 22-06-06, 12:07 AM   #1
Drakonix
Just Draggin' Along

Default Declassified Document: Iraq WMD

Declassified document on Chemical WMD found in Iraq since 2003/2004

(.pdf attachment, 128KB)
downloaded from foxnews.com

I will never spend a another dime on content that I can’t use the way I please. If I can’t copy it to my hard drive and play it using the devices I want, when and where I want, I won’t be buying it. Period. They can all take their DRM, broadcast flags, rootkits, and Compact Discs that aren’t really compact discs and shove them up their bottom-lines.
Drakonix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-06, 08:57 AM   #2
theknife
my name is Ranking Fullstop

gee drak, fox news gets contradicted here by...fox news?

Transcript:

Quote:
COLMES: Congressman, Senator, it’s Alan Colmes. Senator, the Iraq Survey Group — let me go to the Duelfer Report — says that Iraq did not have the weapons our intelligence believed were there. And Jim Angle reported this for Fox News quotes a defense official who says these were pre-1991 weapons that could not have been fired as designed because they already been degraded. And the official went on to say these are not the WMD’s this country and the rest of the world believed Iraq had and not the WMD’s for which this country went to war. So the chest beating at this Republicans are doing tonight thinking this is a justification is not confirmed by the defense department.

SANTORUM: I’d like to know who that is. The fact of the matter is, I’ll wait and see what the actual Defense Department formally says or more important what the administration formally says.
http://images1.americanprogress.org/...od.320.240.mov

apparently, invading iraq was, and still is, a dumb idea.
theknife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-06, 10:40 AM   #3
albed
flippin 'em off

Only now it's dumb because they had wmd's, yep.
albed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-06, 11:05 PM   #4
Drakonix
Just Draggin' Along

Quote:
Only now it's dumb because they had wmd's, yep.
LOL, It certainly appears that way.

First, there was endless bitching because "No WMD's were found". Now, there is still bitching after the "No WMD's" lie is exposed.

Sure glad I am not President Bush, anything the poor guy does isn't good enough for Democrats.

The real reason for the criticism is simply because President Bush is a conservative Republican. Liberal Democrats will do anything to discredit the President and other Republicans so they can get back into power and tax-and-spend on social programs until the United States is destroyed.

As I previously stated in other posts, WMD's have been found. We know for a fact Saddam had them because he used them on his own people. Further, at least one sarin gas shell was exploded in an IED. The (liberal) media has been suppressing discovery of WMD and other positive gains accomplished by the coalition forces.

The FAX I have posted shows that the liberal press has LIED about WMD's being discovered in Iraq. These chemical weapons ARE WMD and were NOT destroyed prior to the invasion.

Ousting Saddam was only one of the goals for the invasion of Iraq. Dealing with terrorism is another.

For anyone who does not know why the United States is in Iraq, and would like to learn:

Recommended viewing:
(Links are for amazon.com, but the materials are probably available elsewhere)
Buried in the Sand - The Deception of America (WARNING: Graphic and disturbing images)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...v=glance&n=130
Netflix also has this video for rent. Places like Blockbuster probably will not have it.

Recommended reading:
Prophet of Doom: Islam's Terrorist Dogma in Muhammad's Own Words
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/097...Fencoding=UTF8

Tea With Terorrists: Who They Are, Why They Kill
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/097...Fencoding=UTF8

I will never spend a another dime on content that I can’t use the way I please. If I can’t copy it to my hard drive and play it using the devices I want, when and where I want, I won’t be buying it. Period. They can all take their DRM, broadcast flags, rootkits, and Compact Discs that aren’t really compact discs and shove them up their bottom-lines.
Old 23-06-06, 08:34 AM   #5
albed
flippin 'em off

http://www.cia.gov/cia/reports/iraq_wmd_2004/

Key Findings:

Saddam Husayn so dominated the Iraqi Regime that its strategic intent was his alone. He wanted to end sanctions while preserving the capability to reconstitute his weapons of mass destruction (WMD) when sanctions were lifted.

Saddam's primary goal from 1991 to 2003 was to have UN sanctions lifted, while maintaining the security of the Regime. He sought to balance the need to cooperate with UN inspections - to gain support for lifting sanctions - with his intentions to preserve Iraq's intellectual capital for WMD with a minimum of foreign intrusiveness and loss of face.

The introduction of the Oil-For-Food program (OFF) in late 1996 was a key turning point for the Regime. OFF rescued Baghdad's economy from a terminal decline created by sanctions. The Regime quickly came to see that OFF could be corrupted to acquire foreign exchange both to further undermine sanctions and to provide the means to enhance dual-use infrastructure and potential WMD-related development.

By 2000-2001, Saddam had managed to mitigate many of the effects of sanctions and undermine their international support.

Saddam wanted to recreate Iraq's WMD capability - which was essentially destroyed in 1991 - after sanctions were removed.

Saddam aspired to develop a nuclear capability - in an incremental fashion, irrespective of international pressure and the resulting economic risks - but he intended to focus on ballistic missile and tactical chemical warfare (CW) capabilities.

Iraq Survey Group (ISG) judges that events in the 1980's and early 1990's shaped Saddam's belief in the value of WMD. In Saddam's view, WMD helped to save the Regime multiple times. He believed that during the Iran-Iraq war chemical weapons had halted Iranian ground offensives and that ballistic missile attacks on Tehran had broken its political will. Similarly, during Desert Storm, Saddam believed WMD had deterred Coalition Forces from pressing their attack beyond the goal of freeing Kuwait. WMD had even played a role in crushing the Shi'a revolt in the south following the 1991 cease-fire.

The former Regime had no formal written strategy or plan for the rivival of WMD after sanctions. Neither was there an identifiable group of WMD policy makers or planners separate from Saddam. Instead, his lieutenants understood WMD revival was his goal from their long association with Saddam and his infrequent, but firm, verbal comments and directions to them.
Old 23-06-06, 06:22 PM   #6
theknife

don't forget the addendum:

Quote:
WMD Leftovers. There continue to be reports of WMD in Iraq. ISG has found that such reports are usually scams or misidentification of materials or activities. A very limited number of cases involved the discovery of old chemical munitions produced before 1990. These types of reports (particularly scams) will likely continue for some time and local authorities will have to judge which merit further investigation.
http://www.cia.gov/cia/reports/iraq_wmd_2004/note.html
Old 23-06-06, 07:19 PM   #7
multi
Thanks for being with arse

oh what a tangled web..
Quote:
CLAIM: “There can be no doubt that Saddam Hussein has biological weapons and the capability to rapidly produce more, many more…Our conservative estimate is that Iraq today has a stockpile of between 100 and 500 tons of chemical weapons agent. That is enough agent to fill 16,000 battlefield rockets.” – Colin Powell, 2/5/03

CLAIM: “[Saddam has] amassed large, clandestine stockpiles of biological weapons, including Anthrax, botulism, toxins and possibly smallpox. He's amassed large, clandestine stockpiles of chemical weapons, including VX, Sarin and mustard gas.” --Don Rumsfeld, 9/19/02

CLAIM: “Simply stated, there is no doubt that Saddam Hussein now has weapons of mass destruction. There is no doubt that he is amassing them to use against our friends, against our allies, and against us.” –Vice President Cheney, 8/26/02

CLAIM: “The Iraqi regime possesses biological and chemical weapons…And according to the British government, the Iraqi regime could launch a biological or chemical attack in as little as 45 minutes.” –President Bush, 9/26/02

CLAIM: “Our intelligence officials estimate that Saddam Hussein had the materials to produce as much as 500 tons of sarin, mustard and VX nerve agent.” –President Bush, 1/28/03

CLAIM: “His regime has large, unaccounted-for stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons -- including VX, sarin, cyclosarin and mustard gas; anthrax, botulism, and possibly smallpox -- and he has an active program to acquire and develop nuclear weapons.” – Don Rumsfeld, 1/20/03

“Iraq did not have a large, ongoing, centrally controlled chemical weapons program after 1991… Iraq's large-scale capability to develop, produce, and fill new chemical weapon munitions was reduced - if not entirely destroyed - during Operations Desert Storm and Desert Fox, 13 years of UN sanctions and UN inspections.”

- Bush Administration Weapons Inspector David Kay, 10/2/03

..of lies

http://www.americanprogress.org/Acco...IMFACT1029.HTM

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-06, 07:20 PM   #8
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:
Originally Posted by theknife
Indeed.

Quote:
Overall, I have confidence in the picture of events and programs covered by this report.
Old 24-06-06, 12:23 AM   #9
Drakonix
Just Draggin' Along

Remember the old liberal "talking point" of "No WMD have been found in Iraq"? I do.

It was hammered on over and over, despite continuing discoveries of chemical WMD in Iraq.

Date of manufacture and "freshness" doesn't enter into the "No WMD in Iraq" talking point, it's an absolute. It was stated Iraq had NO WMD, but they did. It was NOT destroyed as claimed.

It seems obvious to me that since they have made chemical WMD in the past, they could obviously make such WMD in the future.

Obviously, the inspections did not find the (approximately) 500 WMD munitions mentioned in the report. We could speculate on the reason(s). I seem to recall Saddam playing games with the inspections. Saddam bought time to hide them as best a possible seems a reasonable presumption.

Sorry, time for "There are no WMD in Iraq" liberals to eat crow. Salt/Pepper/Catsup with that?

Last edited by Drakonix : 24-06-06 at 12:25 AM. Reason: oops - spelling correction
Old 24-06-06, 05:18 AM   #10
theknife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakonix
Sorry, time for "There are no WMD in Iraq" liberals to eat crow. Salt/Pepper/Catsup with that?
well, not sure about the liberals but the "invading iraq was a bad idea, it has not made the world a a safer place, it has mired the us into an unwinnable expensive quagmire, severely degraded our military capability, created generations of new terrorists, costs far outweigh the benefits " realists like myself unfortunately continue to be proven correct.

and this i also know to be true: if a Democratic president had created this mess, you guys would be screaming right along with me.
Old 24-06-06, 05:53 AM   #11
albed
flippin 'em off

You don't really know that. Like many liberals you're just making it up and pretending it's true.

Now 58,000 U.S. dead, mostly draftees, was a mess but there was very little "screaming" from the conservative side.

Like far too many people today living in a relatively safe society, you don't appreciate the need to get rid of the muderous thugs in the world for the good of all.
Old 24-06-06, 01:08 PM   #12
theknife

Quote:
Originally Posted by albed
Like far too many people today living in a relatively safe society, you don't appreciate the need to get rid of the muderous thugs in the world for the good of all.
along with 42,000 iraqis. for the good of all, of course. way to go.
Old 25-06-06, 06:06 AM   #13
multi
Thanks for being with arse

so this report justifies the FUD ,the faked intelligence reports
the trumped up media articles..etc

I dont think so...

but what we see now is 2 dictators that really have WMD
unheeding of any of the UN & US threats..
one canceling out the other over the deception that is the iraq conflict
but they still have the media still trying to sell it as the 'war of terror'
but I doubt any one is buying this now..

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-06, 10:28 AM   #14
albed
flippin 'em off

snore

Quote:
along with 42,000 iraqis. for the good of all, of course. way to go.
You can see that site is showing mostly terrorist victims killed and reporting them as "Civilians reported killed by military intervention in Iraq".

They're even logging police and army deaths under that heading - CIVILIANS. Liberal ethics again. You people can't support your position with honest facts so...
Old 25-06-06, 12:47 PM   #15
theknife

need some other sources to verify Bush's bloodbath?

Quote:
Iraqi death toll at least 50,000
Civilians make up majority of violent deaths reported since 2003 U.S.-led invasion

By Louise Roug and Doug Smith
Originally published June 25, 2006
BAGHDAD // At least 50,000 Iraqis have died violently since the 2003 U.S.-led invasion, according to statistics from the Baghdad morgue, the Iraqi Health Ministry and other agencies - a toll 20,000 higher than previously acknowledged by the Bush administration.

Many more Iraqis are believed to have been killed but have not been counted because of serious lapses in recording the number of deaths in the chaotic first year after the invasion, when there was no functioning Iraqi government, and because of continued spotty reporting nationwide.

The toll, which is dominated by civilians but likely also includes some security forces and insurgents, is daunting: Proportionately, it is as if 600,000 Americans had been killed nationwide during the past three years. In the same period, at least 2,521 U.S. service members have been killed in Iraq.
Old 25-06-06, 04:03 PM   #16
albed
flippin 'em off

http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/...59&postcount=5
Quote:
as long as it's not my child getting blown up, i have no problem if other people want to sacrifice their children.
What's with the sudden concern over Iraqi deaths now? Oh yeah, you're trying to blame them on Bush just like the terrorists do. Keep up the good work.

To think I used to be disgusted with the way you people sided with the commies. It seems pretty mild now compared to your new allies.

Quote:
the tally is equivalent to 570,000 Americans killed in three years.
Quote:
the 50,000 Iraqi dead is like 570,000 U.S. citizens killed in the past three years.
Quote:
Proportionately, it is as if 600,000 Americans had been killed nationwide during the past three years.
Wow, look at these biiiiig numbers; made up to get the parrots squawking.

LOL at posting the same story from different links; so fucking predictable.
Old 25-06-06, 05:01 PM   #17
theknife

you must learn to embrace the failures of your president, grasshopper; as his ardent aplogist, they are your failures, too
Old 25-06-06, 05:18 PM   #18
albed
flippin 'em off

Yeah, the failure to find WMD's, the failure to capture Saddam, the failure to create a democracy....the list just goes on and on.

As opposed to the liberal successes with their efforts to cut and run, indict Rove, win elections....who could hope to match that?