P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 09-11-04, 08:54 AM   #41
daddydirt
even the losers

Quote:
Originally Posted by multi
The Ten Worst Media Distortions of Campaign 2004

1. Dan Rather’s Forgery Fiasco
2. Ignoring, Then Attacking, the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth
3. Pounding the Bush National Guard Story
4. Spinning a Good Economy into Bad News
5. The Networks’ Outrageous Convention Double-Standard
6. Swooning Over Edwards’ Image, Ignoring His Liberalism
7. CBS’s Byron Pitts Promotional Kerry Coverage
8. CBS Promotes Fears of a New Military Draft
9. Misrepresenting the 9/11 Commission on Iraq/al-Qaeda Links
10. Equating New Terrorism Warning to LBJ’s “Gulf of Tonkin”

http://www.mediaresearch.org/press/2...ss20041028.asp
the full story http://www.mediaresearch.org/projects/worst/welcome.asp
daddydirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-04, 11:07 AM   #42
JackSpratts

"I’m talking about the establishment media, not Fox."

ha ha. as the media organ practically of the republican party nothing could be more establishment than fox. it's way past time these whining republcons stopped portraying themselves as poor and oppressed underdogs and started acting like the ruling elite they really are.

- js.
JackSpratts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-04, 07:49 PM   #43
Mazer
Earthbound misfit

This thread should be closed.
Mazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-04, 09:16 PM   #44
RoBoBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazer
I'd bet the GW admin wishes it was as simple as that. Making the controversy go away.

I'd also assume they simpy ignore it if they aren't interested.
RoBoBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-04, 10:50 PM   #45
Mazer
Earthbound misfit

It's not the controversy I'm objecting to here. The topic is a fine topic to discuss in this forum, and the discussion was following through nicely until a week ago. Now it has been trolled to death, and the biggest disappointment is that a few established, respected members of this board are the trolls.

Is everyone quite finished? Have you gotten this childshness out of your system yet, because if you havn't I'd appreciate it if you took it to Forum Camp where it belongs. PA belongs to everyone, it's unmoderated, and this one thread is a blight on an otherwise healthy topical forum. By all means continue to speak your minds, but please be respectful too.

I'm trying not to be oversensitive here. This is the first really negative thread this forum has seen in a year and it's entirely excusable. Just don't make a habit out of it, alright guys?
Mazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-04, 11:37 PM   #46
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Quote:
It's not the controversy I'm objecting to here. The topic is a fine topic to discuss in this forum, and the discussion was following through nicely until a week ago. Now it has been trolled to death, and the biggest disappointment is that a few established, respected members of this board are the trolls.

Is everyone quite finished? Have you gotten this childshness out of your system yet, because if you havn't I'd appreciate it if you took it to Forum Camp where it belongs. PA belongs to everyone, it's unmoderated, and this one thread is a blight on an otherwise healthy topical forum. By all means continue to speak your minds, but please be respectful too.

I'm trying not to be oversensitive here. This is the first really negative thread this forum has seen in a year and it's entirely excusable. Just don't make a habit out of it, alright guys?

No thread shoud be closed unless a member has lost a lot of feathers to a troll and bitched about it, is that the case?

IMO, the elections were "fixed" Kerry conceded too quickly for my taste and beside, vote for Bush or Kerry would be voting for Skull & Bones... Both are initiates of the order. No Americans had a choice this time. Heard on the news that Kerry intended to stay in the picture, for a long time. According to some sources, will post them later, he intends to run in 2008.

Hope Skull will not win in 2008.

Mazer, some of us peeps like to beat a dead horse, why not let it be?
miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-04, 02:30 AM   #47
Ice
Arggggghhhhhh!!!!!

What America REALLY NEEDS .......is jcmd62 to run for president. All the bleeding heart... wishy washy ....mamby pamby ....pc correct clones would be sorted out in a flash! Hell I would even move over there just to vote for him. Opps! no I can't without having to go thru a major drama............seems America is hellbent on keeping people out..........they don't want any more terrorists in their country as its already full of the bastards. But DON'T PANIC .......there is hope..... when GW and his cronies are finished invading other countries blowing innocent folk to oblivion instead of targeting those responsible .........But wait he probably would if he could rely on American intellegence..........but alas as has been demonstrated to the point of despair there isn't any.
Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-04, 08:46 AM   #48
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:

Stay out of it then you whiney brat.

Aren't you suppose to be researching the Supreme Court like you promised you lying little shit.
http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/...ad.php?t=20484

Maybe you should study psychology to figure out why you need to make up lies all the time to try to impress people.
albed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-04, 09:08 AM   #49
Ramona_A_Stone
Formal Ball Proof

Quote:
It's still the funniest single thread in a long time as far as I'm concerned, I've literally laughed until I cried and I've barely even begun to wring material out of it, and obviously neither have some others:

Quote:
What America REALLY NEEDS .......is jcmd62 to run for president.
ROTFLMAO

I've been having such a good time with it that it almost makes me forget to remember to fear the ludicrous clowns that it's about and all their little followers who can actually take them seriously.
Ramona_A_Stone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-04, 11:00 PM   #50
jcmd62
Alpha Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice
What America REALLY NEEDS .......is jcmd62 to run for president. All the bleeding heart... wishy washy ....mamby pamby ....pc correct clones would be sorted out in a flash! Hell I would even move over there just to vote for him.
I always said that Ice was the brains of this operation. When your right your right.

Truth is America needs to abandon this bullshit Two-party electoral system. So citizens can have a more diverse selection of possible cadidates. The system has dissolved into nothing more than the two guys that swindle the most money out its voters becoming the ONLY 2 choices you have for President.

Everything in America has evolved, been improved, old items modernized, out of date items upgraded. Everything we utilize changes almost daily to keep up with our own human evolution of not just biological changes but so much more importantly tehnological changes. From Q-Tips to Spacecraft if it gets out-dated or can be improved in the slightest of ways we CHANGE it.

NOt that fukin out dated Constitution or the other antiquated artifact The Bill of Rights. Not our existing laws, or worthless election process, Oh we attempt to "improve" how to "cast" a vote, but goddamn if we'll improve how those votes work. Our government is still operating under ideals and principles of Men born 250 years ago. Men that had no clue as to the amazing speed at which this country would practically leap into the future almost overnight. These men were brilliant in their day, but could no way plan for the changes this country would see, nor could they imagine the horrors that peaceful man could be capable of.

Someday our government and its policies, laws will be upgraded and improved right along with the technology and luxury items. Unfortunately I won't see it.
jcmd62 is offline   Reply With Quote