P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 28-03-04, 09:56 PM   #1
Pacewon

Default I hope someone can explain this to me

http://www.pravda.us/accidents/21/96...andarbiev.html

Yandarbiev, a known terrorist, person on the UN terrorist list gets blown up by the Russian forces, and the US helps Quatar capture the Russian agents who killed him?????

Imagine that - US agents kill Osama, and some sand-nigger government captures them and tries them for murder??? I don't think so...

I'm really beginning to like Bush's government, but I really don't see his stance on this issue.. Maybe someone can try clearing that up for me?

ALLAH AKBAR on this
Pacewon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-04, 10:06 PM   #2
span

well if Russian agents killed someone clandestinely on foreign soil then thats a crime, despite the good they did....how would you like it if the CIA started acting with impunity in Russia capping people without jurisdiction?
span is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-04, 10:14 PM   #3
Pacewon

If Russia was willingly harbouring international terrorists, then it would be the right thing to do...

I really don't see how assasination of Yandarbiev is different from assasination of Yasin; with one major difference - Qatar's government is using US military presence in the country for its own purposes, knowing that we basically can't do jack shit to them, as long as there are US forces present in Qatar.

ALLAH AKBAR on this
Old 28-03-04, 10:29 PM   #4
span

Quote:
Originally posted by Pacewon
If Russia was willingly harbouring international terrorists, then it would be the right thing to do...

I really don't see how assasination of Yandarbiev is different from assasination of Yasin;
except of course that Yassin was on Isreali soil...you can't just send your secret agents into a foreign country (that you're not at war with) to clandestinely kill someone there....or at least don't get caught doing it, i think the real problem is what the hell has happened to the Russia secret service (Spetsnaz?) that they would allow themselves to be captured after a mission like this.
span is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-04, 10:35 PM   #5
Pacewon

Wasn't spetsnaz. Spetsnaz are special military forces, similar to Navy Seals or Delta force of the US army/navy. These were FSB agents. As far as how they got caught.... Over-confidence I guess...They probably didn't expect US to help those Qatar cocksuckers, who wouldn't be able to do shit on their own....

As far as your comment on Yassin, according to 1948 UN resolution, palstinian land has been divided into 2 countries - Israel and an Arabic country (Palestine). Gaza is actually part of Palestine, not Israel

ALLAH AKBAR on this
Old 29-03-04, 01:12 AM   #6
cheapprick

Took it from Egypt did they?
cheapprick is offline   Reply With Quote