P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 23-03-04, 04:43 PM   #1
pisser
Guv

Evil Black Grin Hamas

Bout' time - I say kill em' all! fuukin murderers!
pisser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-04, 04:52 PM   #2
floydian slip
===\/------/\===

Analysis: Hamas history tied to Israel

Quote:
Israel and Hamas may currently be locked in deadly combat, but, according to several current and former U.S. intelligence officials, beginning in the late 1970s, Tel Aviv gave direct and indirect financial aid to Hamas over a period of years.
Just like Osama was funded by the CIA.

hmmmmm

Who benifits from the terror? Muslims or the Military Industrial Complex?
floydian slip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-04, 05:26 PM   #3
multi
Thanks for being with arse

they need to do something with all those weapons before they reach their shelf life...

so i guess they go out a number of years before that happens..and teach prospective terrorists and show them how to use the rocket launchers..ect

eg. bully kid at a school sneaks a gun into the backpack of his victim..runs off gets the teacher and says "he's got a gun and threatened to shoot me"..

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-04, 06:00 PM   #4
span

Quote:
Originally posted by multi
they need to do something with all those weapons before they reach their shelf life...

so i guess they go out a number of years before that happens..and teach prospective terrorists and show them how to use the rocket launchers..ect

eg. bully kid at a school sneaks a gun into the backpack of his victim..runs off gets the teacher and says "he's got a gun and threatened to shoot me"..
hahaha my god you're very naive

what weapons exactly being deployed today by Israel have a "shelf life"? an m-16 isn't a carton of milk, it doesn't have a "use by" date on the side of it.
span is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-04, 06:22 PM   #5
multi
Thanks for being with arse

well sorry you must be naive if you dont think munitions have a shelf life..
but thats beside the point its the funding and the training.. and then crying foul

it happens decade by decade vietnam cambodia..afganistan iraq..ect

haha the new hamas leader has already had israel try to assasinate him twice..

how long do give this guy..a week? a year? a few days?
maybe no one will notice...
but the media reports are already stringing him up..

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-04, 06:50 PM   #6
span

Quote:
Originally posted by multi
well sorry you must be naive if you dont think munitions have a shelf life..
but thats beside the point its the funding and the training.. and then crying foul

it happens decade by decade vietnam cambodia..afganistan iraq..ect

haha the new hamas leader has already had israel try to assasinate him twice..

how long do give this guy..a week? a year? a few days?
maybe no one will notice...
but the media reports are already stringing him up..
i sorry but Israel supported a less radical Hamas, that link says so...saying they supported Hamas in it's current terrorist state is just another distortion from the usual jew hating suspects.

and yes, shells have a shelf life but to say they are only made so they can be used to oppress those poor palestinians is ignorant and not based in reality, this myth of the "military industrial complex"(which by the way is who exactly?) reaping in money hand over fist is an outdated rallying cry left over from the 60's and it's hight time it was retired....you're supposed to learn from the past Multi, not live in it.

and it's no secret that Israel has tried to kill Ratisi, he deserves it and so does the entire Hamas terrorist group.
span is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-04, 07:20 PM   #7
theknife
my name is Ranking Fullstop

Quote:
Originally posted by span
....this myth of the "military industrial complex"(which by the way is who exactly?) reaping in money hand over fist is an outdated rallying cry left over from the 60's and it's high time it was retired....
well, since you asked...

among others, the industrial military complex is consists of companies like General Dynamics, (who control three of the six major shipyards where Navy ships are built), Lockheed Martin, Raytheon, and Boeing, (which hold approximately 25% of all defense contracts), TRW, our friends at Haliburton, Bechtel, Northrup et al.

and if you don't think these firms, and the $400 billion dollars in defense spending up for grabs every year, have an enourmous influence on US foreign policy, military development, and weapons programs, then you're not nearly as smart as i thought you were....

go take a look at these companies' campaign contributions...do some homework on how many government and military personnel go straight from the public sector into lucrative jobs for the same companies they used to vet for defense contracts...or wonder how 32 major administration appointees are either former executives with, consultants for, or significant shareholders of the companies listed above.

i have to give Rumsfeld some kudos in this area: he put the brakes on some of these absurdly expensive and dubious weapons programs. but this quote by Eisenhower (the Republican president who coined the phrase) is more truer today than it was 50 years ago:

Quote:
"When it comes to military spending, the tradition of the iron triangle - Congress, the Pentagon, and defense industries - joining to push costly weaponry is nothing new. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist."
theknife is offline   Reply With Quote