P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Peer to Peer
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Peer to Peer The 3rd millenium technology!

Old 28-02-02, 02:21 PM   #21
goldie
yea, it's me.

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally posted by indiana_jones
for all those who still hang on a "to old" morph 1.3.3 and cannot connect.
mine works with the regkeys below and, what a miracle, also learned to estimate those fantastic user and file and gigabyte numbers.

i contains some netinfo setting getting rid of the "to old" and supernode ips, which still seem to accept oldies but are connected to the net too.

okay it cannot logon to the central server and shows the ??? in the username - but who really cares
i put this here in plain text for the suspicious, for all others i attached a zip with the reg - but if you use it - 1. backup yours
indy
Indy - if there were a prize for the most hardworking, perserverant, generous Morpher, I would have to give it to YOU!!

And I'd like to personal punch Steve Griffin AND his morpheus right in the nuts for being the biggest jerk-offs on the planet!!

Here's to you Indy!!

After going through all this crap with Morpheus, I think it's time I kicked it to the curb...........I can always do some dumpster diving once things become more stable and less brain draining.

File hunting should be fun, this is turning into a chess game the users can't possibly win.................
goldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-02, 02:28 PM   #22
Xman
It is well established that the RIAA, and only the RIAA, has the right to exploit artists.

Default Re: Re: registry edit for morpheus 1.3.3 reconnect

Quote:
Originally posted by BuzzB2K

I'm also running Grokster right now and just a bit ago connected with 900203 users sharing 1909K files????
That is just over 2 files per user????

And I did a registry search and there is no reference to "CloudLoad" at all...
I'm seeing 1.06 million users, sharing 1951K files. And while the number of users seems to be climbing, the amount of files stays the same.
Xman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-02, 02:35 PM   #23
Marmite Pimp
I Have Filled My Heart With Hate

Ok (Im gonna regret this) .... so this bunch of techno numeric stuff sorts out Morpheus, which I love. Any easy way to describe what the hell you guys are doing
Marmite Pimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-02, 03:31 PM   #24
indiana_jones
B2B Protagonist ... Life is ... Bubble to Bubble ... Beer to Beer ... love a VLAIBB (Very Lonesome Artificial Intelligence Brained Bubble) @ http://www.geocities.com/vlaibb vlaibb@yahoo.com

@golden
as for the hard work - i think johndoe and the movie verifier, they do the hard work - for me its just pleasure and fun to figure out how things might work (maybe i'm a little "would be" hacker at last).
i do not so much download - most of my downloads stuck and claim more sources for weeks - the searching was always most boring for me - thats why the idea with the startfiles fascinated me - just copy paste some small strings start the thing and go to sleep and next day at breakfast you can listen to a whole new album - that was the idea - okay i also always wanted to know how to write a windows program with all those nice popups - was surprise how easy it was. and so on - as it is - i dont watch tv either - so i have lot of time to play with p2p and its hidden features.

and of course i enjoy your company here .
and what i most would appreciate - if the idea of VLAIBB makes its first step and gets rid of the topmost supersuper = nevermore connects to the musiccity host.

@micksiemonsta
this numbers are simply some information about network and supernode ips stored in the registry by the morpheus client. i exported it from my registry of a connecting mopheus 1.3.3 - so if you import the attached c-working.reg into your registry it might be that your morpheus client starts connecting again. (if it didnt)

indy
UUHash:=1LDYkHDl65OprVz37xN1VSo9b00=

Copy the lines above and use 'Paste from Clipboard' function of
sig2dat 3.11.a (supports quicklinks) to create a startfile for your FastTrack p2p client for safe download

indiana_jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-02, 06:47 PM   #25
goldie
yea, it's me.

Thumbs up

To for Johndoe and the Movie Verifier too!!
goldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-02, 08:27 PM   #26
ssj4_android
Redefining Reality

Well, it was working, but then it stopped.
ssj4_android is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-02, 01:23 AM   #27
JohnDoe345
Who's really in control here? Help me...

Quote:
Originally posted by goldenrod
To for Johndoe and the Movie Verifier too!!
Quote:
by indy
as for the hard work - i think johndoe and the movie verifier, they do the hard work
Hey, thanks guys for the kind words. My verifiers...fogelbise, stoepsel, and kermit also deserve a lot of credit. The site wouldn't run so well if I didn't also have their help. Good work guys...

That's what's so great about the p2p community...we all help each other out. There are still a lot users who don't realize the p2p programs are really run by us the users. Some company may be providing the programs but we are the ones doing all the work...it's really up to us to help either other.
JohnDoe345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-02, 01:53 PM   #28
Mowzer
'

"That's what's so great about the p2p community...we all help each other out. There are still a lot users who don't realize the p2p programs are really run by us the users. Some company may be providing the programs but we are the ones doing all the work...it's really up to us to help either other."

It you coudln't have said it any better. Very true indeed.
Mowzer is offline   Reply With Quote