P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 04-05-08, 09:57 PM   #1
multi
Thanks for being with arse

Default The writing is on the wall for the U.S. economy

U.S. Beats War Drum as Iran Dumps the Dollar

Shaun Booth

The seemingly ever escalating rhetoric against Iran by U.S. officials took another step forward today. A senior military official leaked to the press plans to publicly reveal the evidence of weapons caches found in Iraq which can be directly traced back to Iran.

The types of weapons found such as roadside bombs are believed to have been meant for use against the occupying American forces.

This plan to publicly present evidence of Iranian support for Shiite militias inside of Iraq comes at virtually the same time that Iranian officials have confirmed that they have completely dumped the dollar in their oil trades.

It is being reported by an anonymous official that plans to release evidence were going to go forward sooner than is now expected because Iraqi officials want to first meet with Iranian officials to discussion a possible solution to what U.S. officials see as a growing problem.

The revelation of evidence comes just days after top U.S. military officials have openly admitted

Adding even more fuel to the fire of speculation is the recent arrival of a second United States aircraft carrier just of the southern coast of Iran. Secretary of Defense Robert Gates was quoted yesterday while in Mexico as saying that the 2nd aircraft carrier is a “reminder” and not a threat or elevation of pressure on Iran. Though it is now being reported by an anonymous senior official that the USS Lincoln was a replacement for the USS Truman which is now reportedly returning to its home base, this has not yet been confirmed.

...More

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-08, 05:26 PM   #2
Nicobie

Gee.

I don't get it.
Old 06-05-08, 08:03 PM   #3
ittybitty

We have given and paid for more than our share!!!!!!!!!!!!!they can work and struggle like here!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-05-08, 04:09 PM   #4
jcmd62
Alpha Male

Obviously multi is getting kick backs for constantly posting political lore and Shaun Booths rhetoric.
jcmd62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-08, 12:17 AM   #5
multi

If I am getting kickbacks , I would love to know when I get paid

so...have I posted articles by this guy before, eh?
whatever.

so by your reactions it would seem that Iran dumping on your dollar is going to mean very little in the long run and this guy is just talking out of his hat , right?

Please..........Tell me there is no real plans to attack Iran, and this is all just a beat up by the 'liberal' media..

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
Old 10-05-08, 07:06 AM   #6
ittybitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by multi View Post
If I am getting kickbacks , I would love to know when I get paid

so...have I posted articles by this guy before, eh?
whatever.

so by your reactions it would seem that Iran dumping on your dollar is going to mean very little in the long run and this guy is just talking out of his hat , right?

Please..........Tell me there is no real plans to attack Iran, and this is all just a beat up by the 'liberal' media..

seriously, we have paid for the 911, plus our attack backs...we Americans pay for wrong doings and righteousness!

We're the Land of almost EMPTY: NOT PLENTY!!!
Old 16-05-08, 12:39 AM   #7
multi

Arrow

US plot to nail Iran backfires

WASHINGTON - The George W Bush administration's plan to create a new crescendo of accusations against Iran for allegedly smuggling arms to Shi'ite militias in Iraq has encountered not just one but two setbacks.

The government of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki refused to endorse US charges of Iranian involvement in arms smuggling to Shi'ite cleric Muqtada al-Sadr's Mahdi Army, and a plan to show off a huge collection of Iranian arms captured in and around the central city of Karbala had to be called off after it was discovered that none of the arms was of Iranian origin.

...more

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
Old 16-05-08, 05:26 AM   #8
ittybitty

Meddling, and starting trouble .........there will never be peace!
Old 20-05-08, 11:28 AM   #9
albed
flippin 'em off

If multi keeps on posting his -"U.S. will attack Iran"- threads, some day he might just be right.

Till then he'll just keep on looking stupid.
Old 25-06-08, 03:59 AM   #10
multi

they are not "U.S. will attack Iran"- threads
they are "Will U.S. attack Iran? "- threads

and as usual you are the one looking stupid ,albed. with nothing much constructive to say, so you just stumble around the subject in your usual Tourette like fashion ... jabbering on about anything to drag it somewhere else.

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
Old 14-09-08, 06:25 AM   #11
multi

Last Gasp of a Doomed Currency

In the latest example of financial market madness, the recent government “bailout” of Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae has perversely resulted in a sharp rise in the value of the U.S. dollar. If the markets were functioning rationally, the transference of staggering new liabilities to the U.S. Treasury would have been immediately seen as catastrophic for the dollar. Instead the markets have ignored the obviously negative long-term implications and have remained fixated on the more immediate effects. However, rather than solving the problems, the government’s actions merely confirm my worst fears, and increase the chances for a hyper-inflationary outcome.

By transforming $5.5 trillion of suspect mortgage-backed securities into seemingly bullet-proof Treasury bonds, the move has sparked a relief rally in the dollar as foreign investors no longer have to worry about defaults or markdowns. In fact, to holders of Fannie and Freddie debt, it no longer matters what happens to the housing market. Home prices can drop another 50%, every single homeowner can default on their mortgage, and bond holders will not lose one dime. This has emboldened foreign investors, and temporarily increased demand for both dollars and Freddie and Fannie debt.

Had the government done the right thing and not guaranteed Freddie and Fannie debt, I believe we would now be experiencing an outright financial crisis. The dollar would be falling sharply along with real estate prices, gold would be soaring and the recession would be deepening. However, by nationalizing Freddie and Fannie, the government has merely delayed the crisis. The borrowed time will cost us dearly, as the day of reckoning will now likely involve much steeper losses for our currency.

The Freddie and Fannie takeover does nothing to address the underlying problems that forced the companies into bankruptcy in the first place. All of the bad mortgage debt still exists. In fact, based on this bailout, there will be trillions more in bad mortgages insured over the next few years. The only thing that has changed is how the losses will be distributed. Instead of falling solely on bond holders, who had chosen to invest in mortgage debt, they will now be dispersed among U.S. taxpayers and all holders of U.S. dollars, who made no such choices.

Over the next year or two, my prediction is that several trillion dollars of existing mortgages, not currently insured by Freddie or Fannie, will be transferred to the pile. Going forward the vast majority of new mortgages made to Americans will be bought by Fannie or Freddie. Therefore in a few short years the $5.5 trillion of initially transferred liabilities could grow to more than $10 trillion of new obligations for the U.S. Treasury.

The defenders of the bailout claim that Fannie and Freddie debt does not represent true obligations because they are fully collateralized by homes. But anyone with a casual interest in the current real estate market knows that homes are now only worth a fraction of outstanding mortgage debt. And that fraction gets smaller every day. My guess is that $10 trillion of federally insured mortgages could result in $2 trillion of losses, which amounts to more than $25,000 per American family.

Also, there is no reason to believe that the bailout merry-go-round will end with Fannie and Freddie. Faltering investment bank Lehman Bros. is now positioned to receive the kind of Federal backstop that smoothed the purchase of Bear Stearns back in March. Bailouts of automotive and airline companies can’t be long in coming. Once the market perceives a Federal magic wand, it becomes politically impossible to stop waving it.

In addition to adding new sources of debt in the form of mortgage backed securities, the government is also piling on debt the old fashioned way…through budget deficits. Recent projections put the 2008 deficit at $410 billion, not counting the Iraq war or any costs related to financial bailouts. It is my guess that the annual Federal budget deficit will soon approach, and then exceed, $1 trillion, and that the national debt, including actual bonds and guaranteed mortgages, will soon exceed $20 trillion. When these untenable obligations force Treasury and agency investors to shift focus from default risk to inflation risk, a mass exodus from both Treasuries and mortgage-backed securities (now Treasuries in disguise) will ensue. The stampede will trample the dollar.

When the dust settles, the Federal government will be left with staggering liabilities that will be impossible to repay with legitimate means (taxation or borrowing). To make good, they must rely on the printing press to create money out of thin air. The rapid expansion in money supply will push the dollar down mercilessly.

Right now every asset on the planet is being sold except the U.S. dollar. To me this rally looks like the last gasp of a dying currency. Just like a toy rocket ship, once the dollar runs out of fuel it will crash back down to Earth.

For a more in depth analysis of our financial problems and the inherent dangers they pose for the U.S. economy and U.S. dollar denominated investments, read my new book “Crash Proof: How to Profit from the Coming Economic Collapse.”

http://www.europac.net/externalframe...=home&id=13975

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
Old 31-10-08, 12:39 PM   #12
multi

Quote:
A Suicide Note*

Really, you could call it suicide, but it isn’t suicide when you’re as worn-down and weak as I am. It’s euthanasia; putting me out of the misery of my rotted-from-the inside, barely-breathing corpse of a body. I have nothing left to give.

The cruelest joke played on my once-muscular body is that my atrophied muscles and degenerated veins can barely prop me up or allow the blood to flow anymore.

My great love, who stood by me for decades, has turned on me; ratted me out as “flawed” and trashed me in the public square, saying, "I have been going for 40 years or more with very considerable evidence that it was working exceptionally well" (referring to our relationship). Still, to just live each day, I require more and more help, and, parasite that I am, I’m not worth it; I know my time is up.

I’m not entirely sure I really ever was a person at all.

Goodbye to all those suckers who loved me.
Sincerely,
*Deregulated Capitalism
Michael Fox

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
Old 31-10-08, 05:32 PM   #13
Nicobie

Not ONE of U dillweeds ever thought it out?