P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 10-03-08, 03:40 PM   #1
albed
flippin 'em off

Screwy Why Dems Oppose Wiretaps

Governor of New York; Democrat Eliot Spitzer was revealed by wiretaps to have payed thousands of dollars to a prostitution ring for a little action with one of it's girls.

He quickly started the profuse apologizing as per the democrat's public behaviour manual.

He'll probably have to testify before the state's Public Integrity Commission that he had created. Maybe Blowjob Bill can coach him on that.

And let's hear again how the dems are the party of fiscal responsibility; thousands of dollars for one piece of ass!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080310/...Gzb2M.5Fes0NUE
Old 10-03-08, 07:21 PM   #2
theknife
my name is Ranking Fullstop

^ah, like throwing a life preserver to a drowning man^

it's been slim pickings for the wingnuts these last few years, hmmm? let's see, you have Spitzer and um...oh yeah, Louisiana Congressman William Jefferson...and, well there was a stoned Kennedy incident...anyone else? did i miss anyone?

now see, if you were a lib, you'd have had a veritable feast of Republican scandals to pick over these last few years - a smorgasbord, if you will, of crimes like robbery, bribery, racketeering, pedophilia, public sexual deviance, drug abuse, theft, perjury, to name a few - literally dozens of scandals from various GOP officials. it's to the point where it barely raises eyebrows anymore when a GOP Congressman gets indicted or caught with his pants down - seems to happen every couple of months, it's the kind of behaviour we've all come to expect from the modern Conservative.

so you just go ahead and jump on this one - you've been patiently waiting all this time - you've earned it
theknife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-08, 08:37 PM   #3
albed
flippin 'em off

muhaaaa

I wonder if he had her talk in a cockney accent and call him "Guv'nuh"?
Old 11-03-08, 07:41 AM   #4
Ramona_A_Stone
Formal Ball Proof

Quote:
Originally Posted by albed
He quickly started the profuse apologizing as per the democrat's public behaviour manual.
Given your pea-brain track record it's hard to say if you're just trolling or you actually believe there's a partisan talking point here.

Then again, maybe you're just jealous because there's some truth to rumor that all republicans are dickless freaks.

Ramona_A_Stone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-08, 09:02 AM   #5
albed
flippin 'em off

Won't anyone defend the poor guy instead of just attacking the messenger?

By most accounts he was a good public servant; why do I have to point that out?

Doesn't the man deserve a little break from the worn out old wife?

So much for loyalty.
Old 11-03-08, 09:08 AM   #6
Ramona_A_Stone
Formal Ball Proof

Probably most of the adults in this forum have realized by now that uncritical loyalty to a party makes people behave as stupidly as you.
Old 11-03-08, 04:48 PM   #7
RDixon

Old 11-03-08, 05:48 PM   #8
Nicobie

Then again, maybe you're just jealous because there's some truth to rumor that all republicans are dickless freaks.

o no,

it seems as if others, like hilary are wacked and want to bury us all.

Those folks scare the hell out of me. periood.......

/not.............ever
Old 11-03-08, 06:32 PM   #9
multi
Thanks for being with arse

I think his wife is not half bad for an old girl ..
He should just get her to dress up like a whore

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-08, 08:41 PM   #10
jcmd62
Alpha Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramona_A_Stone View Post

Quite pathetic when someone that continually professes to be so much more intellectual than everyone else resorts to 2nd grade taunts like "dickless freaks".

Or is this just wishful thinking on your cross dressing part?

You know Sean you really are a hypocritical prick. At the old Napster forums you, Hank, and so many others trashed any poor soul that dared post about their beliefs that they should be able to download what they want when they want for free. Yet here you are, a moderator at a p2p forum promoting that which you so viciously campaigned against.

You were one of the leading "dickless freaks" that screamed "copyright infringement" to anyone who would listen and scolded every poster as to what "pirates" and "criminals" they were for using Napster. Yet the whole time you exploited the positive side of Napster by submitting your techno drivel bullshit music for people to download in the hopes it would lead to your own "discovery". Something that has so obviously never happened, and explains why your such a bitter little dweeb.

How many years has it been since the Napster forum days and yet you still wait for that phone call from Geffen records that will never come. I really do thank God every day that I have a life, family and career, something you will never experience. You really don't know how much it pleases me to know that the highlight of your pathetic life is being a moderator of this unknown Bulletin board.

It seems quite clear that the only jealousy around here is from you. Every one else here has a life, well except for multi. The both of you trapped in your lifeless dark little apartments with no friends and nothing more than your internet connections to entertain you.
jcmd62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-08, 10:15 PM   #11
Ramona_A_Stone
Formal Ball Proof

ROTFLMFAO

Hard to believe you're not a drag queen, you sound exactly like one of the little tranny bitches.

It's hysterical, and really revealing, how earnestly you're trying to be 'hurtful' even though you know absolutely nothing about me or my life. You don't even know my name, Jim.

And it absolutely slays me how you just can't keep from constantly mentioning my moderator status. The fact that my power to delete spam from the music forum haunts you so is also pretty revealing, and fucking hilarious. Really. I swear to god my sides hurt.

We had one 10 minute conversation once, where you insisted on sending me your mp3 list of the most pathetic godawful Backstreet Boys/Whitesnake/Garth Brooks crap collection I've ever seen, as if I might want some of it, so your supposed criticism of my music, which you've been dragging out for years, based on the one silly piece of mine your gnat's attention span would allow you to actually listen to, is also too goddamned funny.

It would be beyond the scope of your pathetic imagination to grasp how utterly joyful I am that I am not saddled with your pathetic life and fat-assed wife that you probably fuck around on with cracked out bar skanks while you bask in your wonderful career of serving beer to "filthy mexicans" that crap in your sinks and clog your toilets with puke and your most probably chinless banjo thumping offspring.

One of these days you'll make a post that doesn't include the word 'pathetic' and this will be a sign of the fucking apocalypse.

Why don't you just STFU until someone else dies so you can sweep in and dramatically and tenderly eulogize them. You seem to be at your best when there's a corpse around, like any other typical maggot.

PS: The comment you are responding to was meant as irony. I'd bet even albed got that one.
Old 11-03-08, 10:50 PM   #12
albed
flippin 'em off

No it was just another petty attempt at an insult from someone too chickenshit to take a position on an issue. Clearly it doesn't meet the definition of irony and your claim you intended it to really shows your ignorance.
Old 11-03-08, 10:59 PM   #13
Ramona_A_Stone
Formal Ball Proof

Sorry, obviously I gave you too much credit.
Old 12-03-08, 03:39 AM   #14
malvachat
My eyes are now open.

Quote:
Sorry, obviously I gave you too much credit.
Old 12-03-08, 02:35 PM   #15
jcmd62
Alpha Male

Quote:
cracked out bar skanks
No need to bring your mother into this.......

NEW YORK (AP) - Gov. Eliot Spitzer resigned in disgrace Wednesday after getting caught in a call-girl scandal that shattered his corruption-fighting, straight-arrow image, saying: "I cannot allow my private failings to disrupt the people's work."

http://apnews.excite.com/article/200...D8VC29M00.html
jcmd62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-08, 03:54 PM   #16
Ramona_A_Stone
Formal Ball Proof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Formal Proof
No it was just another petty attempt at an insult from someone too chickenshit to take a position on an issue.
Clearly it doesn't meet the definition of irony and your claim you intended it to really shows your ignorance.
Let me help you:

Quote:
i·ro·ny
noun
Definition:

1. humor based on opposites: humor based on using words to suggest the opposite of their literal meaning

2. something humorous based on contradiction: something said or written that uses humor based on words suggesting the opposite of their literal meaning

3. incongruity: incongruity between what actually happens and what might be expected to happen, especially when this disparity seems absurd or laughable

4. incongruous thing: something that happens that is incongruous with what might be expected to happen, especially when this seems absurd or laughable
Now, let's look at it again, together, shall we?

Quote:
Given your pea-brain track record it's hard to say if you're just trolling or you actually believe there's a partisan talking point here.

Note how in the first sentence there is an implication that seeing a partisan talking point in the [sarcasm]surprising[/sarcasm] fact that a politician should be caught in a sex scandal, when we all know they are all, across the board, double dealing self serving scum to begin with, is absurd.

In the very next sentence I suggest something acutely and ridiculously partisan.

This was followed by a dancing banana, intended to highlight the absurdity of juxtaposing these two sentences for the dim witted.

I'm confident this qualifies as irony, but perhaps you were thinking I meant it was related to metallurgy or something. Or perhaps, as usual, you were simply talking out your ass.

Now, as a larger context for these comments, allow me to clarify my 'position on the issue,' even though, yes, [sarcasm]it's entirely out of my chickenshit character to actually take a position on an issue.[/sarcasm]

I COULDN'T CARE FUCKING LESS.

The sex lives of politicians don't interest me in the slightest, unless maybe they're hot, and Spitzer isn't in that category. I don't sit around passing judgement on people's sex lives, (unless you consider considering whether or not they are hot passing judgement) and 'scandals' such as this do not set me atwitter like you, JimBob and all the brain dead little journalists that just won't be able to stop twittering about this one for the next two weeks--but then you and JimBob still can't over a blow job Bill Clinton got ten years ago. One of you has mentioned it once a fucking week since it happened, and I doubt if you've ever even been that into a blow job you've gotten yourselves. It's positively creepy.

Of course your position on the issue is clear for all to see, you have your ass in the air because someone had sex! Gasp! Apparently some part of the jello in your head actually believes politicians are supposed to be sexless paragons leading humanity toward some eternal Leave it to Beaver episode.

No doubt the two of you will continue ranting about the hypocrisy of it all like little fucking schoolgirls, but coming from people who completely fail to see the hypocrisy of the assholes gambling with millions of people's lives in a 12 billion dollar a month, 6 year old war purely designed to rake in the resulting oil profits, well, you just sound and look as ridiculous and incongruous as JonBenet Ramsey wannabes wearing strap-ons.

Try and get over it. Maybe try and have some sex yourself.
Old 12-03-08, 06:03 PM   #17
multi
Thanks for being with arse

Njah Njah

politicians are supposed to be sexless paragons leading humanity toward some eternal Leave it to Beaver episode.

Quote:
Mr. Ward Cleaver
485 Mapleton Drive
Mayfield, State

My Dear Mr. Cleaver:

This paragraph has absolutely nothing to do with anything.
It is here merely to fill up space. Still, it is words,
rather than repeated letters, since the latter might not
give the proper appearance, namely, that of an actual note.

For that matter, all of this is nonsense, and the only
part of this that is to be read is the last paragraph,
which part is the inspired creation of the producers of
this very fine series.

Another paragraph of stuff. Now is the time for all good
men to come to the aid of their party. The quick brown
fox jumped over the lazy dog. My typing is lousy, but the
typewriter isn’t so hot either. After all, why should I
take the blame for these mechanical imperfections, with
which all of us must contend. Lew Burdette just hit a
home run and Milwaukee leads seven to one in the series.
This is the last line of the filler material of the note.
No, my mistake, that was only the next to last. This is last.

I hope you can find a suitable explanation for Theodore’s
unusual conduct.

Yours truly,
Cornelia Rayburn
Attached Images

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-08, 05:32 PM   #18
Nicobie

Default ;)heshe;(

I REALLY need a link to the BB that RAS is the mod in.

Old 14-03-08, 06:59 PM   #19
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:
Officials say Spitzer may have spent $80,000 on call-girl ring

he was clearly a repeat customer who spent tens of thousands of dollars — perhaps as much as $80,000 — with the high-priced prostitution service over an extended period of time.
http://www.poststar.com/articles/200...9801788705.txt

Well this is disappointing; I could understand a single fling but making a habit of it while trumpeting his law enforcement credentials shows brazen hypocrisy.

And he got himself caught because he tried so hard to hide the money. Isn't it ironic?

Life has a funny way

of sneaking up on you
Old 19-03-08, 07:36 AM   #20
albed
flippin 'em off

Roll eyes 1 And on it goes

Spitzer's replacement, democrat David Paterson, first claimed he'd only committed adultery with one woman and wanted to come clean about it; but now he confesses "there were a number of women"; none prostitutes, but one state employee that he presently claims wasn't rewarded for her extra service.

The national media doesn't seem nearly as interested in a morally corrupt black man as in a rich jew, but maybe they just expect that kind of behaviour and automatically excuse it.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080319/...sWD9cntrtH2ocA