P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Peer to Peer
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Peer to Peer The 3rd millenium technology!

Old 02-10-01, 02:59 AM   #1
schmooky007
hi

Smile speaking of third world technology, yet another kickass set of audio plugins (new)

waves restoration-x native

a set of 4 high quality directx plugins from waves based on the high quality audio restoration algorithms from algorithmix germany

in this release you get:

x-declick - remove clicks and pops from vinyl, cassettes, or fucked up mp3s while preserving the sonic punch of the original material. can be used on fully automatic mode, or you can simply use it to remove clicks/pops manually

x-denoise - remove broadband noise from vinyl and/or tape rips, mic recordings, or any other source of music with excessive noise in the background

x-crackle - remove crackles, hiss, and surface noise from vinyl and tape rips

x-hum - ever discover that you buy some CDs or download some music, and you find this annoying electric-like hum in the background? with this module, you can attenuate hum up to -60dB. there is also a high pass filter included to remove low level rumble or any microphone "pops" and even dc offset

all of the above are directx plugs. use them from sound forge, cooledit, samplitude, cubase, ...

if anyone is interested, put your name below and i'll send you the link (yeah i know its annoying to do this every time, but rules are rules)

ps- all user manuals are included in pdf format
schmooky007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-01, 01:08 PM   #2
JackSpratts

yessiree.

- js.
Old 02-10-01, 03:26 PM   #3
theflaco

schmooky007!

Me here!

theflaco
theflaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-01, 04:35 PM   #4
schmooky007
hi

check your private messages ay

before i forget, each plugin comes with its own acrobat user manual. so if you run into any problems, just read those. there are also a few presets already configured to help get you started, but feel free to play around

look for a review from schmook coming soon
Old 03-10-01, 08:43 PM   #5
Mazer

Sounds good, schmooky, put me down for that.
If they're anything like the other waves plugins then they have to be good. BTW, do you happen to know where any help files are for all those other waves plugins?
Old 03-10-01, 09:50 PM   #6
schmooky007
hi

hiya mazer:

the manuals for the gold native set were not included with the release because they're too many of them. its about 1mb/manual (in acrobat format) x 20 plugs = 20mb of manuals alone

when you buy the legit version on cd you get the user manual

besides, the plugs are really straight forward

these restoration plugs however do come with user manuals and cracked by the same group that released waves gold native

check your pm in a few seconds
Old 04-10-01, 04:33 AM   #7
schmooky007
hi

Arrow warez mania

ok one more prog is up called t-racks 2.01

excellent for CD mastering, very high quality results. its available in the same place where i already gave you the link to, so go there is you're interested

also, 2 tools have been upped:

steinberg magneto, which is a directx plugin that gives your audio the warm feeling you get with vinyl, but without all the noise and artifacts

also up is CD architect 4.0g, a top audio CD burning program used as a tool from sound forge 4.5

both magneto and CD architect are available at the account location, just change the number after that to 3..

ex. members.home.net/blahblah3 (where blahblah is the account name of where t-racks and waves restoration-x are)... got it?

have fun