P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > The Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Music Rhythm of the Underground.

Old 17-08-06, 11:09 PM   #1
Larissochka

Post I very like to speak with peoples

Hello! My name is Larisa :-)My homepage - http://www.goldenrings.eu/I very like to speak with interesting peoples :-)I study and take care of myself now. I was fifteen when I became model. I advertised clothes, traveled to many countries and was shot by different photographers... On my site you may see my fotos...
Old 17-08-06, 11:25 PM   #2
Malk-a-mite

Hello my name is Malk-a-mite :-)My homepage - http://www.google.com/I very like to spam forums with unrelated crap :-)I annoy others and crap on the net. I was too young to realize what would happen when I sat for my "modeling photos". I eventually ended up spamming for meetingmylove.com... On my site you may see my poor choices in vivid color.

Quote:
Hello! My name is Larisa :-)My homepage - http://www.goldenrings.eu/I very like to speak with interesting peoples :-)I study and take care of myself now. I was fifteen when I became model. I advertised clothes, traveled to many countries and was shot by different photographers... On my site you may see my fotos...
===================
Malk-a-mite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-06, 04:50 AM   #3
theknife
my name is Ranking Fullstop

nice one, malk - i'd kill it as spam but your reply is too good
theknife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-06, 09:01 AM   #4
JackSpratts

you people are really mean.

as an official emissary of napsterites dot net, i contacted miss larissa and extended my appologies for the shabby treatment she received here. she told me this amzing story about her upbringing under communist rule. it was awful! all she wants to do is get out of there. we've been corresponding now for several hours and she's confessed she's fallen in love with me. i was so moved i offered to help and immediately wired her 1000 dollars for a plane ticket to hartford. the poor thing won't leave without her grandmother (1000), her older brother (1000), her younger brother (800), her dog (a bichon frisse-300) and her little fishes (73), but she's too shy to let me see her until she has some "medical things" taken care of. she's so sweet! i emptied my account and sent her everything i had. i said "do whatever you need darling," and i couldn't be happier!

see what happens when you trust people? your dreams really do come true.

- js.
JackSpratts is offline   Reply With Quote