Go Back   P2P-Zone > The Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Music Rhythm of the Underground.

Old 20-03-07, 01:40 PM   #1
floydian slip
===\/------/\===

Thumbs up Bonnaroo 2007

85 days to go!!

The Police • Tool • Widespread Panic • The White Stripes • Ben Harper & the Innocent Criminals • Wilco • The Flaming Lips • MANU CHAO Radio Bemba Sound System • The String Cheese Incident • Franz Ferdinand • Bob Weir & Ratdog • Damien Rice • Ween • Gov't Mule • Ziggy Marley • The Decemberists • The Roots • Kings of Leon • Michael Franti and Spearhead • Wolfmother • Regina Spektor • The Black Keys • Galactic • DJ Shadow • Gillian Welch • Spoon • Keller Williams (WMD'S) • Sasha & John Digweed • STS9 • Old Crow Medicine Show • The Hold Steady • Lily Allen • North Mississippi Allstars • Fountains Of Wayne • Hot Tuna • Feist • Hot Chip • John Butler Trio • Ralph Stanley & the Clinch Mountain Boys • Aesop Rock • The Richard Thompson Band • Dierks Bentley • James Blood Ulmer • Xavier Rudd • Gogol Bordello • Junior Brown • Tortoise • T-Bone Burnett • Mavis Staples • Clutch • Cold War Kids • Dr. Dog • Paolo Nutini • Brazilian Girls • RX Bandits • The Nightwatchman • The Slip • Girl Talk • Railroad Earth • Martha Wainwright • Rodrigo y Gabriela • Annuals • Tea Leaf Green • Sam Roberts Band • The National • Elvis Perkins in Dearland • Charlie Louvin • Sonya Kitchell • The Wild Magnolia Mardi Gras Indians • Mute Math • Apollo Sunshine • Uncle Earl • The Little Ones • Black Angels • Ryan Shaw

I cant wait, anyone else going besides me?
floydian slip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-07, 07:13 PM   #2
JackSpratts

nice lineup. hot tuna, the decemberists, john digweed, string cheese incident - it's like an outdoor triple a radio station with living cds. i'd love to go. tennesee's just a bit out of my way. enjoy floyd!

- js.
JackSpratts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-07, 08:11 PM   #3
ab-NORM-al
Dreaming of ULTIMATE p2p file sharing....yup yup!

Quote:
Originally Posted by floydian slip View Post
85 days to go!!

The Police • Tool • Widespread Panic • The White Stripes • Ben Harper & the Innocent Criminals • Wilco • The Flaming Lips • MANU CHAO Radio Bemba Sound System • The String Cheese Incident • Franz Ferdinand • Bob Weir & Ratdog • Damien Rice • Ween • Gov't Mule • Ziggy Marley • The Decemberists • The Roots • Kings of Leon • Michael Franti and Spearhead • Wolfmother • Regina Spektor • The Black Keys • Galactic • DJ Shadow • Gillian Welch • Spoon • Keller Williams (WMD'S) • Sasha & John Digweed • STS9 • Old Crow Medicine Show • The Hold Steady • Lily Allen • North Mississippi Allstars • Fountains Of Wayne • Hot Tuna • Feist • Hot Chip • John Butler Trio • Ralph Stanley & the Clinch Mountain Boys • Aesop Rock • The Richard Thompson Band • Dierks Bentley • James Blood Ulmer • Xavier Rudd • Gogol Bordello • Junior Brown • Tortoise • T-Bone Burnett • Mavis Staples • Clutch • Cold War Kids • Dr. Dog • Paolo Nutini • Brazilian Girls • RX Bandits • The Nightwatchman • The Slip • Girl Talk • Railroad Earth • Martha Wainwright • Rodrigo y Gabriela • Annuals • Tea Leaf Green • Sam Roberts Band • The National • Elvis Perkins in Dearland • Charlie Louvin • Sonya Kitchell • The Wild Magnolia Mardi Gras Indians • Mute Math • Apollo Sunshine • Uncle Earl • The Little Ones • Black Angels • Ryan Shaw

I cant wait, anyone else going besides me?
i'll be there with at least two of my adult kids....they wanted me to go for two years now and i've always been too busy...that won't happen this year

i didn't see him on the list, but i heard lewis black will be there too

my birthday is June 11 too ...so, it'll work

we'll have to figure how to meet up floyd

maybe we could get some other area music lovers there

edit: i just saw clutch on the list...holy shit ...this'll be good

luv alla yuz
ab-NORM-al is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-07, 09:36 AM   #4
floydian slip
===\/------/\===

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackSpratts View Post
nice lineup. hot tuna, the decemberists, john digweed, string cheese incident - it's like an outdoor triple a radio station with living cds. i'd love to go. tennesee's just a bit out of my way. enjoy floyd!

- js.
awww jack, its not that far but i will enjoy it for ya and post some pics if i remember to take any lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ab-NORM-al View Post
i'll be there with at least two of my adult kids....they wanted me to go for two years now and i've always been too busy...that won't happen this year

i didn't see him on the list, but i heard lewis black will be there too

my birthday is June 11 too ...so, it'll work

we'll have to figure how to meet up floyd

maybe we could get some other area music lovers there

edit: i just saw clutch on the list...holy shit ...this'll be good
funk yeah norm! It will be really cool to meet ya. I will pm you in the near future.

floydian slip is offline   Reply With Quote