FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Music Rhythm of the Underground.

Old 10-08-06, 02:03 AM   #1
TankGirl
Madame Comrade

Brows Janet Jackson poses topless for Vibe cover

MSNBC:

Quote:
The 40-year-old singer, newly svelte after losing some 60 pounds, appears on the cover of Vibe magazine wearing a skimpy bikini bottom and a necklace made of large shells. Her right arm covers her breasts.

Will she ever stop posing for sexy photos? "Of course. When I'm 80," she tells Vibe. "That's when I'll call it quits."
Quote:
Jackson credits her boyfriend, 33-year-old music producer Jermaine Dupri, for giving her self-esteem "a little boost."

"I came to realize that younger men had less of a problem with who I am than older men," she says. "With the younger guys, there was less ego. Things were less competitive. They weren't threatened by who made more and who made less."

She says that with Dupri, she feels as if she's met her match.

"When I look at Jermaine, I see myself," Jackson says. "I feel as if I'm looking in the mirror. The connection I feel with him I have never felt with anybody else."
TankGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-06, 07:46 PM   #2
Drakonix
Just Draggin' Along

Yep. It’s another “wardrobe malfunction” - this one is more catastrophic and nearly all-encompassing.

Looks like a minor breeze, small wave, or slight flatulence would complete the failure by disintegrating that bikini.

Poor girl, she can’t seem to get clothing that stays on.

Her music sales are probably in a slump, so out comes the frontal anatomical accouterments.

I will never spend a another dime on content that I can’t use the way I please. If I can’t copy it to my hard drive and play it using the devices I want, when and where I want, I won’t be buying it. Period. They can all take their DRM, broadcast flags, rootkits, and Compact Discs that aren’t really compact discs and shove them up their bottom-lines.
Drakonix is offline   Reply With Quote