P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 05-06-08, 07:39 PM   #41
Ðiego
Alpha Stoner

McBush couldn't get on the front page if he offered to never ever smile again..

Hmm, well maybe..

Ð

There's only one way off so you might as well enjoy the ride..

Naphoria - P2P Portal www.naphoria.com/chat

Napsterites mIRC v2 | Napsterites Chat
Ðiego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-08, 02:44 AM   #42
multi
Thanks for being with arse

Quote:
Originally Posted by albed View Post
Like the liberal media needs an excuse. blah blah....
Is it really just the liberals in the media or is it the fact that one is drab and uninteresting spouting the same old rhetoric and the other 2 are fighting it out to become either the first woman or African American President?

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-08, 03:30 AM   #43
Ðiego
Alpha Stoner

Actually, they're not fighting it out any more. Obama has secured the Democratic nomination.

Ð

Old 06-06-08, 03:40 AM   #44
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:
Originally Posted by multi View Post
Is it really just the liberals in the media or is it the fact that one is drab and uninteresting spouting the same old rhetoric and the other 2 are fighting it out to become either the first woman or African American President?
I tend to focus on just what a candidate intends to do as president, drab and uninteresting as it may be, but with the level of intelligence of most liberals watching the news I suppose skin color and genitalia must fascinate them.
Old 06-06-08, 04:25 AM   #45
Ðiego
Alpha Stoner

And with the lack of intelligence of most Conservatives I suppose they like paying $10,000,000,000 a month to get their children killed, raise global pricing indexes, make the world less secure and destroy the hopes of generations to come while lining the pockets of industrialists.

Ð

Old 06-06-08, 08:39 AM   #46
multi

That would be about right
um..

Last time I took any notice ,skin color and genitalia fascinates most human beings regardless of political persuasion hence the media interest . Maybe this is the big problem righties have ... once they had religion , now they are just blowin' hard in the wind

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
Old 06-06-08, 04:38 PM   #47
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ðiego View Post
And with the lack of intelligence of most Conservatives I suppose they like paying $10,000,000,000 a month to get their children killed, raise global pricing indexes, make the world less secure and destroy the hopes of generations to come while lining the pockets of industrialists.

Ð
I'm really not interested in your elaborate fantasies. Why don't you and multi exchange pics of genitalia, have long discussions about skin color and pretend you're both normal.
Old 06-06-08, 07:42 PM   #48
Ðiego
Alpha Stoner

I'll sure do that, the day your God fearing, bible thumping Republicans stop hanging out in the mens room and stop snorting crystal meth off male prostitute's backsides.

Ð

Old 06-06-08, 08:14 PM   #49
theknife
my name is Ranking Fullstop

Quote:
I'll sure do that, the day your God fearing, bible thumping Republicans stop hanging out in the mens room and stop snorting crystal meth off male prostitute's backsides.

Ð
that's not change we can believe in
theknife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-08, 03:43 AM   #50
Ðiego
Alpha Stoner

Ð

Old 08-06-08, 09:01 AM   #51
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:

Ð
Well that sums up your interest in politics; Hillary-vagina, Obama-dark skin, Republicans-gay sex. The problem as I see it is with people like you voting.

My political interest is in how much money and freedom candidates intend to take away from me and my fellow citizens, whether they'll uphold the principles that support a free and fair society and in their basic character.

Obama has strong leftest ideals which means he thinks government should compel people to do what the rulers want instead of respecting what individuals want and that it should confiscate wealth and property for its own use instead of leaving it to those who fairly acquire it.

McCain is basically the opposite.

But what motivates a lot of voters is that Obama is young, cool and hip while McCain is old and stodgy. They lack the interest or intelligence to learn more and that's how they'll decide who to vote for.
Old 08-06-08, 11:47 AM   #52
theknife

Quote:
My political interest is in how much money and freedom candidates intend to take away from me and my fellow citizens, whether they'll uphold the principles that support a free and fair society and in their basic character.
no president has ever siphoned more money and freedom out of this country than George Bush and John McCain shows every indication of following in his footsteps.
Old 08-06-08, 11:47 AM   #53
Ðiego
Alpha Stoner

Quote:
how much money and freedom candidates intend to take away from me and my fellow citizens
10 billion dollars a month on a war we should never have started, 'Patriot' Act 1 and 2, electronic and cyber-surveillance of the American population. These are all things Bush instigated and McBush supports. These are what are being taken from you now and will continue to be taken from you should McBush reach the White House.

Quote:
uphold the principles that support a free and fair society
Appointing judges with increasingly right-wing ideals who will overturn Roe and remove a woman's choice on reproductive rights including further limiting sex education and contraception availability (funny how the Republicans mock the under-classes for having too many kids then limit their access to programs which would stop the same, all in the name of 'God' and 'morals which they don't themselves adhere to). Bailing out banks while leaving the homeowners those same banks fleeced to fend for themselves. Giving tax cuts to the rich and to corporations which already have record breaking profits. Limiting the rights and freedoms of the American people while saying it's in their best interest. You know who else limits the rights and freedoms of their people? China, Russia, Cuba and every government in the Middle-east. But are those not our 'enemies'??

Quote:
their basic charactor
Which character? The character who attempted to break from the Republican ideal and forge ahead, or the character who is swiftly moving to the right because he's worried about his 'base'? What's character in someone who changes what they do and say based on the wind of the moment? Pandering should never be confused with character, though maybe caricature.

Quote:
Obama has strong leftest ideals which means he thinks government should compel people to do what the rulers want instead of respecting what individuals want and that it should confiscate wealth and property for its own use instead of leaving it to those who fairly acquire it.
Oh aye? I hear he's Muslim too and that he will be sworn in on the Qur'an! Really, how do you see Obama 'confiscating wealth and property'. This has to be one of the stupidest statements I've ever seen. Next you'll be calling him a Communist. If you don't support a candidate then fair enough, but why bother making up crap to slander him with? If he has actual policies which you disagree with then state them and show me how your candidate would do things better. When you make up crap you're just showing that you don't have legitimate concerns and are supporting your party, not what your party is doing or has done in the past.

Quote:
But what motivates a lot of voters is that Obama is young, cool and hip while McCain is old and stodgy. They lack the interest or intelligence to learn more and that's how they'll decide who to vote for.
Not all all. How about Obama talks of change while McBush talks of more of the same. That Obama sees that the American public doesn't want more of the same and needs someone to lead them in a new direction. You say the people lack interest, and yet they are coming out and supporting Obama in record numbers and in new and meaningful ways. You say they lack intelligence, then you spout the lies and innuendo the GOP serves you without checking if it has even the slightest basis in fact.

Quote:
The problem as I see it is with people like you voting.
Without a doubt that is a problem for you and those you so adore and will follow blindly to any bitter end. people like me who study the facts and ignore the innuendo. People like me who see past the derisiveness to the issues and know those issues will effect not just me and mine, but the entire world. People like me who don't like that those who run McBush's campaign are also lobbyists for those who's interests are not my interests, who fortunes are at my expense, and who's laws are based in self-interest and not what is best for the nation.

You have no idea what interests me in politics and you'd like to label me a 'leftist crazy' without ever asking me my opinions and views. Without knowing who and what I have supported in the past and look for in a future.

Well, you're right: we are your worst nightmare and the GOP is finished in congress and in the White House. Changes are coming and I only hope YOU have the intelligence to see when it benefits you and your family and friends.

Face it, the Bush administration has moved the nation closer to a theology and made it more like those who we say are fighting against our 'way of life'.

Ð

Last edited by Ðiego : 08-06-08 at 12:00 PM.
Old 08-06-08, 01:27 PM   #54
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:
Originally Posted by theknife View Post
no president has ever siphoned more money and freedom out of this country than George Bush and John McCain shows every indication of following in his footsteps.
And "every indication" would be what? That your favorite blogger always calls him McBush? And I haven't heard of any straw men losing money or freedom, but me and my fellow citizens are taxed less by the federal government and have our gun rights back vs. the Clinton years. You should try to use your own life to judge your freedom and well being instead of regurgitating all the bullshit you swallow from the liberal propaganda machine.

And for "Mr.We";
I didn't start any war and you didn't start any war so how did "we" start a war? As usual you can't think for yourself and just parrot the propaganda you read and hear so let me give it to you without the bullshit filling you liberals savor: Joint Resolution to Authorize the Use of United States Armed Forces Against Iraq
The U.S. government and the temporarily courageous U.K. government among others invaded and occupied Iraq without yours or my help so put your big fat ego on a diet and accept that you aren't involved in all the events you've been taught to whine about. And especially stop thinking you know more about my money and freedom than I do you ridiculously warped egotist.

Quote:
You have no idea what interests me in politics and you'd like to label me a 'leftist crazy' without ever asking me my opinions and views.
Quote:
I hear McBush used a lime green backdrop and that his speech turned people's stomaches too.
Quote:
How about Obama talks of change while McBush talks of more of the same. That Obama sees that the American public doesn't want more of the same and needs someone to lead them in a new direction.
Your opinions are as devoid of content as your skull.
Old 08-06-08, 04:26 PM   #55
theknife

Quote:
And "every indication" would be what? That your favorite blogger always calls him McBush? And I haven't heard of any straw men losing money or freedom, but me and my fellow citizens are taxed less by the federal government and have our gun rights back vs. the Clinton years. You should try to use your own life to judge your freedom and well being instead of regurgitating all the bullshit you swallow from the liberal propaganda machine. .
this coming from the wingnut talk-radio echo machine

btw, regarding the Clinton years: which part didn't you like, the peace or the prosperity?
Old 08-06-08, 05:05 PM   #56
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:
If you love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home and leave us in peace. We seek not your council, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
I never listen to talk radio and only hear clips when the major media outlets repeat them; If there's even a station around here with it...

You forgot to tell how horrible your life has become again. Always whining about how terrible Bush has made things but not able to tell us how miserable your existence is because of him.

Too traumatized I suppose.

Last edited by albed : 08-06-08 at 05:21 PM.
albed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-08, 06:23 PM   #57
Ðiego
Alpha Stoner

Aww, lashing out with an insulting tongue because you have no issues to get behind with your cadidate? No issues to nay say on ours? Do you even follow the issues or just read the crap through your mailbox and feel you're informed?

Last time I read it the Constitution said 'we' the people, but I hardly expect you to remember what your party says is 'just a goddamned piece of paper'. What my government does 'we' all do. My government started a lame ass bullshit filled war in Iraq to line the pockets of assholes like Cheney and his buddies. It's costing you in ways you can't figure and you can't see it. Better yet, they have you thinking it's a brillaint idea.

What has Bush & Co done for you? Given you back your gun rights? Which did you lose to get back? And taxed you less? Unless you're in the upper 5% of the wealthiest people in the nation, or own a major corporation, you can kiss that notion in the ass because it's not looking you in the face. Made the country more secure? Wrong again. Provided you with affordable healthcare? Hope you never get a major illness.

You say I spout 'opinion' but you spout retoric. I weigh the issues and make an informed decision on who I support while you support whomever is willing to give you a reacharound. McBush would be a puppet of the GOP if he had the slightest chance of getting into the White House. Luckily enough, we're done with the Greedy Old Pals.

Next time you're at a cross burning make sure to ask Hannity what Bush has done for you and catch up on the great things McCain has planned. I'm sure he can tell you. Mind you, watch your wallet when he pats you on the ass, because he's a diehard.

Ð

Old 08-06-08, 06:49 PM   #58
theknife

and btw, how come the wingnuts never want to actually pay for the endless war they crave?
Old 08-06-08, 06:49 PM   #59
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:
What my government does 'we' all do. My government started a lame ass bullshit filled war

Ð
Your government now? I tend to let your stupidity slide because you can't help it but calling the U.S. government "yours" is just blatant lying. You don't live under its jurisdiction, pay taxes to it or even vote for its officials so give the lying a rest and stick to just being stupid.
Old 08-06-08, 10:22 PM   #60
multi

With such superior intellect you really can hardly be surprised at people in other places of the world who have an interest in these US presidential races and US policies in general, still with all this brilliance you can't seem to work out how an US citizen who was born there can still consider themselves one of your fellow countrymen ,just because they are not living there. Maybe you should watch calling people stupid then making brainless remarks.

Maybe he doesn't vote there any more, (you of course seem to know this for sure) but that shouldn't stop him from having some interest in the political situation and what he wrote is a 98.5% more accurate assessment of the situation than the utter garbage I see you repeatedly come out with. You are like an unhappy sports fan who's team is at the bottom of the ladder so you must call the supporter of every other team names.. grow the fuck up.

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard