P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 10-12-08, 05:04 PM   #21
Šiego
Alpha Stoner

The 'surge' didn't work, unless you're talking about the millions of dollars 'surged' to those who used to shoot at our troops to pay them to shoot at someone else.

There's only one way off so you might as well enjoy the ride..

Naphoria - P2P Portal www.naphoria.com/chat

Napsterites mIRC v2 | Napsterites Chat
Šiego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-08, 01:32 AM   #22
daddydirt
even the losers

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddydirt View Post
...........hmmm....wonder if any of our resident geniuses will admit they were even a tiny bit wrong.

doubt it.

moe, larry, and curly have weighed in.....looks like i called it correctly.

just waiting for shemp down under now.
daddydirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-08, 02:17 AM   #23
Šiego
Alpha Stoner

Why would anyone who was against the Iraq invasion ever be wrong when the invasion was wrong? That has never changed and it never will change.

I know Bush would like to re-write history and act like he and his administration didn't lie to America and the world, that they didn't rip off the country billions of dollars and thousands of lives, that they didn't royally fuck up, but he can't. We won't let him.

Bush and those who enabled his administration to fuck the US will never admit their mistakes and how they have put the US into the hole it is, but the world knows and the world will write that history, lay that blame.

The 'surge'? What does it make up for? What did it solve? Fuck all, that's what; fuck all. It won't make up for even one of the more than 4000 US solders killed.

Bush and those in his administration are criminals. It's just that simple.

Š

There's only one way off so you might as well enjoy the ride..

Naphoria - P2P Portal www.naphoria.com/chat

Napsterites mIRC v2 | Napsterites Chat
Šiego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-08, 08:20 AM   #24
multi
Thanks for being with arse

Saddam is gone...blah blah... wholesale torture , something , something

seriously .. even though it took awhile.
A job well done in the end.. personally I think the forces that have worked hard over there deserve a bit more bloody support.. I mean this really

Don't treat these fine people who were sent over there in the same way what happened to the Vietnamn vets , after they came home.

Don't forget also the brave Iraqi's that have risked everything and joined the police/army that are also part of this surge .They have to make it work.... they need to keep this all happening when the US troops pull out.

I really don't like Iraq's chances of staying stable for long once that happens but I do wish them the best of luck.

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-08, 03:45 PM   #25
Mazer
Earthbound misfit

Quote:
Originally Posted by multi View Post
Saddam is gone...blah blah... wholesale torture , something , something

seriously .. even though it took awhile.
A job well done in the end.. personally I think the forces that have worked hard over there deserve a bit more bloody support.. I mean this really

Don't treat these fine people who were sent over there in the same way what happened to the Vietnamn vets , after they came home.

Don't forget also the brave Iraqi's that have risked everything and joined the police/army that are also part of this surge .They have to make it work.... they need to keep this all happening when the US troops pull out.

I really don't like Iraq's chances of staying stable for long once that happens but I do wish them the best of luck.
Too right, multi.
Mazer is offline   Reply With Quote