schmooky007
hi

Arrow very nice song

delerium feat. leigh nash - innocente
schmooky007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-01, 03:15 PM   #2
Dawn
R.I.P napho 1-31-16

It sounds like it would be a fantastic song schmookies, but the download didnt go normal for me. I only got parts of the song. Is that a blonde thing?

Old 07-09-01, 05:04 PM   #3
schmooky007
hi

Smile

daawwnnniiieee

hmmm lets see. if you downloaded the entire file, which is something like 4.4mb and you are have problems playing it, then it could be your player not being able to support vbr files. i assume you're using the latest winamp. it shouldn't do problems, it decodes vbr mp3s perfectly. if you are trying to stream the song, try saving it to your hard drive by right-clicking on the link and selecting 'save target as...'

if the download was incomplete, the best thing to do is try again. i just tried right now and it downloaded the entire file with no problems, and it plays fine
schmooky007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-01, 08:07 AM   #4
nappy4eva

Thumbs up

Great song, schmooky! Thanks for the link.

And dawnie... I can't fathom what you're doing wrong. Just point, click and download! It's that easy. Worked fine for me.
nappy4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-01, 11:40 AM   #5
Dawn
R.I.P napho 1-31-16

It's weird. The download goes OK for the first 1/3 of it. Then after it's about a third of the way completed, it just instantly finishes. When it starts playing, it is kind of garbled. And it only plays for about 20 seconds.

I do use Music Match, but I have downloaded all the songs posted, and I have never had any trouble what so ever.

That song must not be compatible with blondes.
Old 08-09-01, 03:31 PM   #6
nappy4eva

Quote:
Originally posted by Dawn
It's weird. The download goes OK for the first 1/3 of it. Then after it's about a third of the way completed, it just instantly finishes. When it starts playing, it is kind of garbled. And it only plays for about 20 seconds.

I do use Music Match, but I have downloaded all the songs posted, and I have never had any trouble what so ever.

That song must not be compatible with blondes.
The IE download program doesn't always work the way it should. That's why I use Download Accelerator for my downloads - if a download fails, it can always be resumed later. Also, sometimes web servers will time out, thus leaving you with a partial file. Download Accelerator prevents this as well. Get it for free at www.downloadaccelerator.com

Also, I hate MusicMatch. Get Winamp... Waaaay more plugins, skins, etc. to choose from and also a better equalizer for improved DSP effects. Get Winamp at www.winamp.com

Hope this helps and doesn't confuse you.
nappy4eva is offline   Reply With Quote