P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Peer to Peer
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Peer to Peer The 3rd millenium technology!

Old 15-04-01, 11:27 AM   #21
GuessWhatChikenButt
ThisIsMyCHIKEN ThisIsMyCHIKEN onDRUGS..any?'s

Hey Floop, I forgive ya man.... I couldnt have said it any better!!
HAPPY EASTER!
(BTW the Happy Easter thing is my sig for the day if noone has caught on)
Old 15-04-01, 11:56 AM   #22
Floopster
Senior Jester

Quote:
Originally posted by HellBound
Well since I don't want to make this a debate about religion...specially since i believe everyone has the right to their own opinion and beliefs...i will just say

my name isnt HeavenBound..and i have my own reasons for not picking that name...

HellBound

*HellBound waves hi to Malk~~
My friend, if you were fortunate enough to be shown just a mere speck of what hell is, you wouldn't make jokes about it.
It would be fortunate indeed, because from then on you would do everything in your power to avoid the slightest possibility of becoming part of it.
Floopster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-01, 11:59 AM   #23
HellBound

Everyone has their own ideas on heaven and hell...you have yours and i have mine..

HellBound

ps....I have used this name for over 2 years...closer to 3 i think...and if you knew me better..you would know i dont joke.
Old 15-04-01, 12:22 PM   #24
Floopster
Senior Jester

OK, but my ideas on hell aren't my own, they come from the holy bible.
Wether or not you joke I can't say, but you can't be serious about being on the path to hell.
Floopster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-01, 12:29 PM   #25
HellBound

According to your bible...what happens to the non-believers? to the ones that have not "rejoiced" and taken god into their hearts?...i beleive they go to Hell?

there you go then.

HellBound
Old 15-04-01, 12:32 PM   #26
rebel_mom
who's line is it anyways?

well it is my belief that in order to believe in hell you have to believe in heaven since hell would not exist if you didn't....

Your road to hell could be a very heavy load to carry for anyone .........only time will tell if your destiny will change and only you control what road you take so always choose your road carefully because you are the one walking it..........

P.S.HAPPY EASTER

dedicated to GWCB
rebel_mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-01, 12:40 PM   #27
reychal

Arrow

Quote:
Originally posted by Malk-a-mite

"Human reality is socially constructed. That is, most of the "facts" that determine our daily lives are socially constructed facts, which are true as long as enough people believe them to be true. The right to own property, the right to not be murdered, indeed the right to continue to live at all; all of these are socially constructed rights, which are true only as long as enough of us believe in them.

American society has created for itself a Mobius-like reality by privileging capital, or property rights, above all else. This has granted corporations the power to purchase the reality that best suits them, and corporations in turn recreate the reality that privileges money. Communities -- places, real or virtual, where people speak directly to each other, without corporate mediation -- are the only hope we have to reassert control over our own reality, and place it back in the hands of people, instead of the fictional entities we call corporations. "

your personal reality isn't dictated by a world ruled by corporations or our social communities..... they can only judge and influence your actions... they can give you rights and take then away but we are all very free to think and feel how we like... reality is in your mind therefore for you to govern.... you can manipulate your reality by changing your perception and pattern of thought.

your reality isn't how you're perceived and treated.... it's what you know to be true.. even if false.

your mind is your existance..... when death comes it either decomposes with your flesh or moves on to another stage..... i'm preparing for the latter.. so i won't be kicking myself later
reychal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-01, 12:48 PM   #28
HellBound

i did say your bible...i didnt say it was my bible.

ok..before this gets into a heavy religion debate...everyone has thier OWN beliefs ...what they believe in..whether there is a god or isnt...it is their own...something that no amount of talking on a board is going to change...all it will do is bring a lot of arguements about who is right.....and since each person is right in their own mind...

my main point was...you have to believe in yourself and what you do...... that no matter what your beliefs..if you dont have that...you dont have anything.

HellBound

*HellBound waves to reychal ~~

Last edited by HellBound : 15-04-01 at 12:50 PM.
HellBound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-01, 12:53 PM   #29
greedy_lars
everything you do

Quote:
Originally posted by GuessWhatChikenButt

...other then a bunch of Charlie Brown Wanka Wanka..

hahahhhahahh
greedy_lars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-01, 12:54 PM   #30
rebel_mom

Well put ........and no but you didn't say it wasn't either and mine was merely the same as your an opinion

And the rule politics and religion are best left out of social gatherings was well made
Old 15-04-01, 12:58 PM   #31
greedy_lars
everything you do

Quote:
Originally posted by Floopster

Try stopping those other beings or entities from devouring your body once you are dethroned from ruling your exsitence.

Please forgive the morbidity of my response.

floop why would i care, ill be dead. i think my surviving family members should tie a cinder block to my feet and toss me in de ocean after i expire, im not terribly worried about what comes next.....to my physical body.....
Old 15-04-01, 01:02 PM   #32
Mekajinn
green

Quote:
Originally posted by HellBound
you have to believe in yourself and what you do...... that no matter what your beliefs..if you dont have that...you dont have anything.

I like you
Mekajinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-01, 01:04 PM   #33
Dawn
R.I.P napho 1-31-16

Quote:
Originally posted by greedy_lars

floop why would i care, ill be dead. i think my surviving family members should tie a cinder block to my feet and toss me in de ocean after i expire, im not terribly worried about what comes next.....to my physical body.....
Geez greedy, I don't like the sounds of that. Why waste a perfectly good cinder block?

Old 15-04-01, 01:04 PM   #34
greedy_lars
everything you do

Quote:
Originally posted by Mekajinn

I like you
me too, why dun you post more hellbound, you obviously have the ability. and ive enjoyed what youve written so far, keep it up dude. er miss.
Old 15-04-01, 01:05 PM   #35
HellBound

Quote:
Originally posted by Mekajinn

I like you
ahhhh...thanks..

HellBound
Old 15-04-01, 01:08 PM   #36
Sinner
--------------------

Quote:
Originally posted by reychal

your reality isn't how you're perceived and treated.... it's what you know to be true.. even if false.

your mind is your existance..... when death comes it either decomposes with your flesh or moves on to another stage.....

Just want to touch on this briefly, don't have time for a debate, but this statement is so true,

kant said "The mind is everything, For not only does the mind embellish nature with colours and textures and smells, not to mention cause and effect, but also adds space and time." Kant and Descartes agreed that one could never know the external world, but only our IMPRESSIONS OF IT.

What is the external world like?

We can never know, the mind adds practically everything to what we perceive.

The sky is not really blue, it only prouces a sensation of blueness on the optic nerve.

edit...OPPS..not done

Reality remains unknowable

To quote Blake...

"man by his reasoning power can only compare and judge of what he has already perceived, and man's perceptions are not bounded by the organs of perception, he perceives more that sense can discover"

I really have no point just alot of Blah...

Last edited by Sinner : 15-04-01 at 01:13 PM.
Sinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-01, 01:11 PM   #37
rebel_mom

Hey SpartacusGO LEAFS GO

2 FOR 2

Last edited by rebel_mom : 15-04-01 at 01:12 PM.
Old 15-04-01, 01:13 PM   #38
tafkaMr.E
Fatter Git

Quote:
Originally posted by Floopster

Try stopping those other beings or entities from devouring your body once you are dethroned from ruling your exsitence.

Please forgive the morbidity of my response.
Point accepted Floopster.

But accidents and incidents aside, the individual is pretty much in charge of his/her own destiny.
Old 15-04-01, 01:15 PM   #39
Sinner
--------------------

Quote:
Originally posted by rebel_mom
Hey SpartacusGO LEAFS GO

2 FOR 2

I HATE Toronto.....

Go Edmonton GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 15-04-01, 01:16 PM   #40
HellBound

I belong to 3 boards...have a full time job...and will be starting night class in 2 weeks...oh yes..am also a single parent...i tend to post to threads that have a little ummm..whats the word i am looking for?...substance?

HellBound

ps every once in awhile..i will post on the silly ones...but not often.