P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 30-06-04, 01:42 AM   #1
floydian slip
===\/------/\===

Default Be afraid America, this resembles 1933 Germany.

The high court supported the U.S. federal government in one important respect, ruling that Congress gave President Bush the authority to seize and hold a U.S. citizen.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/06/28/sc...ses/index.html

Beware illegal downloading, copyright infringing, terrorists. The PATRIOT ACT is in da house.
floydian slip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-04, 03:10 AM   #2
jcat
Mooo?

expect all american fourum members to disapear shortly
jcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-04, 08:44 AM   #3
JackSpratts

clarence thomas is an assh*le.

- js.
JackSpratts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-04, 06:50 PM   #4
Nicobie

There is a chance that the ban against 'assault weapons' might not be reinstated.

Don't u think that would be a positive thing for individual Americans liberty?
Old 30-06-04, 08:38 PM   #5
Heathcliff
One half won't do

Only if you think a citizen or even a whole militia armed to the teeth can go up against professional killers armed with tanks, helicopters, jets, tactical weapons ect. The situation is utterly hopeless for anybody in this situation. Any thought otherwise is Rambo-ism run wild.
Old 30-06-04, 09:31 PM   #6
theknife
my name is Ranking Fullstop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicobie
There is a chance that the ban against 'assault weapons' might not be reinstated.

Don't u think that would be a positive thing for individual Americans liberty?
oh sure...i'd feel so much better knowing my inbred, alcoholic, nitwit neighbors are capable of producing armor-piercing, crowd-killing weaponry at will
theknife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-04, 07:24 AM   #7
albed
flippin 'em off

Then the feds will have to skip them during the roundup and go straight to your house.

I can hear you warning them off now:

"STOP!! --OR I'LL START WHINING AT YOU."
albed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-04, 06:14 PM   #8
Nicobie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heathcliff
Only if you think a citizen or even a whole militia armed to the teeth can go up against professional killers armed with tanks, helicopters, jets, tactical weapons ect. The situation is utterly hopeless for anybody in this situation. Any thought otherwise is Rambo-ism run wild.
Southeast Asia has done it over and over.
Afganstain seems to have won, we are there 'till hell freezes over trying to 'rebuild'.
In Iraq we did ok the first time... this time we lost. Stuck fixing the joint for them. They are talking years.

Now lets talk about Japan, Germany and our good freinds in France. No, lets not.

Maybe a armed revolution here might get us health care, proper education and decent nutrition.

Looks to me that the others figured it out how to drain the USA's coffers.
Old 01-07-04, 06:19 PM   #9
Nicobie

Quote:
Originally Posted by theknife
oh sure...i'd feel so much better knowing my inbred, alcoholic, nitwit neighbors are capable of producing armor-piercing, crowd-killing weaponry at will
At least u can keep an eye on them.

Kinda hard to watch/depend on your cops when all they care about is their paychecks.

If u have no gun...u have less options. Take u're pick and don't bitch at me when someone you care about eats ****.
Old 01-07-04, 07:51 PM   #10
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:
Maybe a armed revolution here might get us health care, proper education and decent nutrition.
You can do it all yourself Nic. Take a gun to the doctor's and tell him to treat you; to the school and the grocery store too. Hard to believe you're too stupid to feed yourself even, but point a gun at someone and have them do it all for you.

Are you still one of Knife's neighbors or did you move?
Old 02-07-04, 06:55 AM   #11
theknife

Quote:
At least u can keep an eye on them.

Kinda hard to watch/depend on your cops when all they care about is their paychecks.

If u have no gun...u have less options. Take u're pick and don't bitch at me when someone you care about eats ****.
y'know, Nic, i'm sure i'd argue with you a lot more if i knew what the hell you were talking about
Old 02-07-04, 06:59 AM   #12
theknife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heathcliff
at that stage of conflict it's all political....as in Afghanistan or Iraq, the citizens/militia win by not losing. as well, the military loses by not winning.
Old 02-07-04, 06:30 PM   #13
Nicobie

Quote:
Originally Posted by albed
You can do it all yourself Nic. Take a gun to the doctor's and tell him to treat you; to the school and the grocery store too. Hard to believe you're too stupid to feed yourself even, but point a gun at someone and have them do it all for you.

Are you still one of Knife's neighbors or did you move?
U expect our/your gov to protect u?

hahahahahaa, silly boi indeed.
Old 02-07-04, 06:40 PM   #14
Nicobie

Quote:
y'know, Nic, i'm sure i'd argue with you a lot more if i knew what the hell you were talking about
I seem to have the same problem with you.

However I was thinking u weren't. {sorry I was wrong}

If all u can do is insult people, why bother to discuss?

Sorry, the "level" here is what it is.

[giggle],

dillweed

* Time for another pickle *
Old 02-07-04, 07:04 PM   #15
albed
flippin 'em off

Nut

Quote:
I agree with you here Knife and somehow I think Nic would too; if only he could.
Old 02-07-04, 07:40 PM   #16
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Quote:
U expect our/your gov to protect u?

hahahahahaa, silly boi indeed.
So true, your prez/gov wouldn't give a rat's ass about your protection. Try senate bill 89. if you are between 18 and 26, you might be the one protecting your country soon.

Just a thought.
miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-04, 05:51 AM   #17
jcat
Mooo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_silver
So true, your prez/gov wouldn't give a rat's ass about your protection. Try senate bill 89. if you are between 18 and 26, you might be the one protecting your country soon.

Just a thought.

the good owle callup
jcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-04, 04:09 PM   #18
daddydirt
even the losers

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_silver

Just a thought.
miss_silver, i think you've mentioned this bill before. do you know the origin of the House & Senate bills, and where they stand now?

from http://www.mrbrown.net/index.php
Quote:
DRAFT LEGISLATION (BILLS S(89) AND HR(163)) CREATED BY DEMOCRATS

Word of a draft highly exaggerated on Congress.org

Some people on Congress.org would have you believe that President Bush, Donald Rumsfeld, and the Republican Party are all pro-Draft. These articles cite two bills - Senate Bill 89 and H.R. 163. However, these articles do not give any real information on these two bills.

Lets take a look at the REAL facts about Senate Bill 89 and H.R. 163, taken directly from THOMAS (the Library of Congress’s bill and law information database) - http://thomas.loc.gov

-S.89 is authored by Senator Fritz Hollings, a Democrat from South Carolina. Senator Hollings is known for radical bills, including a consumer electronics bill that would place anti-copy technology into every computer.
-S.89 was introduced on January 7th, 2003. It received two readings in committee. It has not had any action since. In other words, IT DIED IN COMMITTEE

Again, this information can easily be obtained by going to http://thomas.loc.gov/ and typing in the bill number: S89

Now, H.R. 163
-HR163 was introduced by Rep. Charlie Rangel on January 7th, 2003. Charlie Rangel is a radical Democrat for the state of New York. He frequently proclaims the military to be "racist" because of its "lack" of caucasians.
-Additionally, HR163 was co-sponsored by the following Representatives: Neil Abercrombie [HI-1], Corrine Brown [FL-3], Donna Christensen [VI], William Lacy Clay [MO-1], John Conyers, Jr. [MI-14], Elijah E. Cummings [MD-7], Alcee L. Hastings [FL-23], Sheila Jackson-Lee [TX-18], John Lewis [GA-5], Jim McDermott [WA-7], James P. Morgan [VA-8], Eleanor Holmes Norton [DC], Fortney Pete Stark [CA-13], Nydia M. Velazquez [NY-12]. ALL OF THESE REPRESENTATIVES ARE DEMOCRAT.
-HR163’s last action was taken on February 3rd, 2003. The committee requested executive comment from the Department of Defense (in other words, Sec. Donald Rumsfeld’s opinion). To paraphrase his words: There is no need for a draft and I don’t see one happening anytime in the future.

Other ads, posts, and e-mails say that the Selective Service System is being re-instated and positions are being filled to prepare for an imminent draft. Positions have been filled, but this is only because of one major reason - 9/11. The discontinuation of the Selective Service System by President Nixon and re-instatement of that system by President Carter in 1980 left the SSS ill-prepared in the event that a draft were to ever become necessary again. Seeing as how we were attacked and there might be a REMOTE possibility that we might have to draft again, these positions were filled so people would know how to do these jobs if the scenario were to occur.
this is the statement issued by Congressman Pete Stark explaining his support of the House bill that he co-sponsored.

i found this to be pretty amusing. scroll down to the bottom of the Senate votes to add 20,000 troops to Army story here, and one can see how Senator John Kerry went wayyyy out on a limb by not voting at all on the amendment.
daddydirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-04, 05:51 PM   #19
Nicobie

Quote:
at that stage of conflict it's all political....as in Afghanistan or Iraq, the citizens/militia win by not losing. as well, the military loses by not winning.
Yea, that makes alot of sense.

hahahahahaha

methinks u are in way over u're head.

Take a nappy, u'll feel better soon.
Old 03-07-04, 06:07 PM   #20
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Big Laugh

Quote:
Take a nappy
Hey, I should sue you for copyright on this Nic