P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Swap Shop
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Swap Shop Members Trading area.

Old 03-01-04, 01:42 PM   #1
Gutrguy
Semiblind

Default For Sale or Trade

Some items that im prolly not gonna use, figured i wuold see if anyone would need / want them. Sell or trade, doesnt matter to me. I havent set for much, make an offer, if its reasonable for both sides then its yours!

Pictures will come soon...i just have to find my install cd for my camera...lol

1Ghz Intel Pentium 3 CARD (not chip)

Was in a computer my friend didnt want after he got something faster, it works, i just dont have a motherboard that it will go into.

Here is a link to the cheapest online slot 1 p3 1ghz i found, its also got specs and all

http://tomshardware.bizrate.com/mark...--5112910.html

667 Mhz Intel Celeron Chip & fan

Good chip for backup rig or server. Ive used it in 3 different computers without problems, and it will overclock very nicely if ya want to (ive pushed it up to 900 Mhz with ease, but the board i had didnt support celerons past 900) Its a the standard chip...i dont know the right term...sorry

Here is the motherboard that i used with it, for referance and all.
http://www.msicomputer.com/product/d...xt=815EP%20Pro

MPX 10/100 PCI Ethernet card

Came from an old computer of mine, i just dont need it anymore...got enough NIC cards...lol

Asking $5

Conexant PCI 56k Modem

Dunno where it came from, but since i have broadband i dont need it anymore.

Asking $5

Kingston Value Ram - 128 MB SDRam DIMM

KVR 133x64c3 / 128

128 MB single Dimm stick...pretty simple

Thanks for takin the time to look at my parts...if ya are interested lemmie know, if i happen to get rid of one (or more) of these I will edit the post and remove what is gone.

Last edited by Gutrguy : 30-05-04 at 10:59 AM.
Gutrguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-04, 06:34 AM   #2
hoover420247

i'm interested in the celeron/fan. maybe we could come up with a deal there? you said you liked my black gb with zelda? I left you a pm. OH crap! I just read your post again. I toatally missed the p3 slot CPU. I'd be MUCH more interested in that! I've been looking for one of those forever. I have like 3 slot mobo's just sittin around here. It'd be great news to me if i could get one of those functioning with some real speed for once! Yeah, I really would like to find something to trade for that p3, if there isn't anything on my post your interested in other that the gameboy i'm sure i could find some things around my room you would like.
Old 08-01-04, 08:25 AM   #3
Gutrguy
Semiblind

Quote:
Originally posted by hoover420247
i'm interested in the celeron/fan. maybe we could come up with a deal there? you said you liked my black gb with zelda? I left you a pm. OH crap! I just read your post again. I toatally missed the p3 slot CPU. I'd be MUCH more interested in that! I've been looking for one of those forever. I have like 3 slot mobo's just sittin around here. It'd be great news to me if i could get one of those functioning with some real speed for once! Yeah, I really would like to find something to trade for that p3, if there isn't anything on my post your interested in other that the gameboy i'm sure i could find some things around my room you would like.
I just sent a pm with info.

Someone else is also interested in the slot 1, give me a day or so to find out if they are gonna go for it or not...
Old 30-05-04, 11:00 AM   #4
Gutrguy
Semiblind

updated the list...still got everything but the case

If anyone reads these...i am interested in buying or trading or even some of both for a laptop. Im not looking for a high end machine, just something that will run photoshop, windows 98, and Pro Tools (recording / mixing software)