P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Swap Shop
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Swap Shop Members Trading area.

Old 25-06-04, 12:00 PM   #1
jcmd62
Alpha Male

Default For any Car Buffs we may have.......

1966 Impala Super Sport

Dad is Ebaying some of his toys. Car doesn't have a speck of rust anywhere. Its a No reserve auction so it probably won't get any bids until Monday. Its on over 30 peoples watchlists, so I think it definately go for at least the 9k he's asking. If I hadn't just bought a damn boat, I would buy it for 9K, it's worth more.

Feel free to bid on it and help the old man out. I wouldn't give a fellow napsterite anything but positive feedback even if they won and say found out the loan didn't go through. I'm sure the next non napsterite that had the highest bid will still want it at his highest bid. Can always run it again in a few weeks.
jcmd62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-04, 11:43 AM   #2
Sinner
--------------------

Sold.....

but if you are a car guy I am looking for some rims, maybe you might come accross some....Looking for an 8 bolt 16 inch rim, would like it to be 10 inchs wide, Dodge or Ford will fit. The truck is a Chevy which is running 39 inch tires right now. The motor was just fixed up and it has 400 hp at the fly wheel and 280 hp at the tires. Need smaller tires for racing, 39's are taking to much power away, He Raced a Dodge Hemi on Sunday night, it walked us pretty bad. Needs gears too.
Old 10-07-04, 09:35 AM   #3
jcmd62
Alpha Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner
Sold.....

but if you are a car guy I am looking for some rims, maybe you might come accross some....Looking for an 8 bolt 16 inch rim, would like it to be 10 inchs wide, Dodge or Ford will fit. The truck is a Chevy which is running 39 inch tires right now. The motor was just fixed up and it has 400 hp at the fly wheel and 280 hp at the tires. Need smaller tires for racing, 39's are taking to much power away, He Raced a Dodge Hemi on Sunday night, it walked us pretty bad. Needs gears too.
I'll have to check the width, but I have 4 16" 8 lug rims/tires that currently reside on an 1983 GMC Crew Cab PU. I was going to scrap the truck after removing the 400 small block, TH400, Rims and Rear axle assembly. The rear axle has a 12,000lb GVW load rating. Those new Hemi's run pretty damn good. The old man has his eye on a new Magnum, comes with a 5.7 Hemi that has 340 base horsepower.
jcmd62 is offline   Reply With Quote