P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Peer to Peer
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Peer to Peer The 3rd millenium technology!

Old 15-06-04, 07:36 PM   #1
aymoo
Hob

Default Help, Please

Alright, I've just switched from Kazaa Lite K++ to Shareaza due to the very low participation on Fast Track. Shareaza 2.0 is obviously very much more complex than KaZaa Lite and if some helpful people could give me some helpful nudges in the right direction it would be very....... helpful... and appreciated. Is there any thing I should know about, given my specific situation?
aymoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-04, 09:02 PM   #2
Mazer
Earthbound misfit

Let me first point you to the excelent documentation that Shareaze has. http://shareazawiki.anenga.com/static/ This link has a quick start guide, FAQ, and nearly complete info on all the advanced features too. Besides all that Shareaza has a config wizard that should get you up and running in a couple minutes, it's under the Tools menu if you havn't run it already. It really isn't very different from any Fasttrack client or any other P2P app, and I actually think it's a little more intuitive than K++ Lite. Just play around with it for a little bit, it's really not as complex as it first appears.
Mazer is offline   Reply With Quote