P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 15-06-04, 01:16 PM   #1
multi
Thanks for being with arse

Question Foreignpolicy.com Interview:Voice of a Superpower

The 2004 U.S. presidential election may be the first in decades to center on the candidates’ foreign-policy views. So what do most Americans really think about Iraq, terrorism, North Korea, and free trade? Herewith an “interview” with the American people, with each answer reflecting majority positions in recent opinion polls. Americans’ surprising preferences offer insight into what voters want from their next president.

Foreignpolicy.com: Do you think the Bush administration intentionally exaggerated the evidence to build support for the war?

General Public: Yes, though I think the administration believed Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. But maybe Bush was so determined to get Saddam that it didn't much matter to him if it was true. If the CIA had told him that Iraq had no weapons of mass destruction and was not involved with al Qaeda, I still think Bush would have wanted to go to war anyhow

more

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote