P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 19-05-04, 01:05 PM   #1
JackSpratts

Default U.S. Reportedly Kills 40 Iraqis At Party

AP

A U.S. helicopter fired on a wedding party early Wednesday in western Iraq, killing more than 40 people, Iraqi officials said. The U.S. military said it could not confirm the report and was investigating.

Lt. Col Ziyad al-Jbouri, deputy police chief of the city of Ramadi, said between 42 and 45 people died in the attack, which took place about 2:45 a.m. in a remote desert area near the border with Syria and Jordan. He said those killed included 15 children and 10 women.

Dr. Salah al-Ani, who works at a hospital in Ramadi, put the death toll at 45.

Associated Press Television News obtained videotape showing a truck containing bodies of those allegedly killed.

About a dozen bodies, one without a head, could be clearly seen. but it appeared that bodies were piled on top of each other and a clear count was not possible.

The Dubai-based Al-Arabiya television reported that more than 20 people were killed and 10 injured in the attack.

Iraqis interviewed on the videotape said partygoers had fired into the air in a traditional wedding celebration. American troops have sometimes mistaken celebratory gunfire for hostile fire.

"I cannot comment on this because we have not received any reports from our units that this has happened nor that any were involved in such a tragedy," Lt. Col. Dan Williams, a U.S. military spokesman, wrote in an e-mail in response to a question from The Associated Press.

"We take all these requests seriously and we have forwarded this inquiry to the Joint Operations Center for further review and any other information that may be available," Williams said.

The video footage showed mourners with shovels digging graves. A group of men crouched and wept around one coffin.

Al-Ani said people at the wedding fired weapons in the air, and that American troops came to investigate and left. However, al-Ani said, helicopters attacked the area at about 3 a.m. Two houses were destroyed, he said.

"This was a wedding and the (U.S.) planes came and attacked the people at a house. Is this the democracy and freedom that (President) Bush has brought us?" said a man on the videotape, Dahham Harraj. "There was no reason."

Another man shown on the tape, who refused to give his name, said the victims were at a wedding party "and the U.S. military planes came... and started killing everyone in the house."

In July 2002, Afghan officials said 48 civilians at a wedding party were killed and 117 wounded by a U.S. airstrike in Afghanistan's Uruzgan province. An investigative report released by the U.S. Central Command said the airstrike was justified because American planes had come under fire.

Scheherezade Faramarzi

http://customwire.ap.org/dynamic/sto...MPLATE=DEFAULT
JackSpratts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-04, 01:10 PM   #2
pisser
Guv

Evil Black Grin

Good start!
pisser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-04, 02:49 PM   #3
ranger121
Vos vestros servate, meos mihi linquite mores.

Wait a minute.

You've got to question the logic of these people.

It's 3:00 am. I'm in a war zone. Although I'm living in a remote area, there are some mercenaries living down the street from me. I know that there are trigger happy Americans all around me.

So, what's a good idea?

Yeah, lets all fire "randomly into the air" just to celebrate this wedding.

Don't these people have ANY common at all?
Old 20-05-04, 06:10 PM   #4
deep808beet

Quote:
Originally posted by pisser
Good start!
You just said it man, they no better, and they also know how to make us look bad. How many times do we have to hear this "the americans killed all these inocent people,, yeah right. It has happened, it will happen again, IT'S A FRIGGIN WAR!! But this time it is one big lie, who the hell gets married at 3a.m.? Especially in Muslim land were allah forbids the night life!! Stupid gay Arabs, this whole mess could have been stopped with a few million dollar Minute Missles that are just taking up land in N.D., S.D., Wyoming, etc. No billion dollar mess here,, no arabs anymore either. There is no freeing there minds, it's like Mopheus in the Matrix says "after a certain age the mind has a hard time letting go".

When you remodel,, you get rid of stuff don't you? You don't patch rotted wood, you replace rotted wood, with what? Well I dont see any arabian wood do you? hahahaha

And shame on you stupid liberals, especiall the media,, why does no liberal speak of anything important,, mouths moving,, but nothing comes out.
deep808beet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-04, 07:27 PM   #5
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Arrow Hello newbie

Since you are new, i'll go easy

Quote:
Originally posted by deep808beet
You just said it man, they no better, and they also know how to make us look bad.
No, they don't need to make you look bad, the stats and the Iraqie's death toll since the war speaks for themselves.

Quote:
How many times do we have to hear this "the americans killed all these inocent people,, yeah right. It has happened, it will happen again, IT'S A FRIGGIN WAR!!
Ok, try fucking Vietman! Where Rape and Killing was their first goal. Ever heard of the My Lai Massacre? If not, get some info on it and get educated!

Quote:
But this time it is one big lie, who the hell gets married at 3a.m.? Especially in Muslim land were allah forbids the night life!!
The only nightlife Allah doesn't allow is Nightlife drinking! if you are such a fucking expert on what allah wants, just post the muslim law on which you are referring to back up your claim.

Quote:
Stupid gay Arabs, this whole mess could have been stopped with a few million dollar Minute Missles that are just taking up land in N.D., S.D., Wyoming, etc. No billion dollar mess here,, no arabs anymore either.
Yeah sure, why not another genicode? While were at it, why don't you get in the army yourself, get ship into the frontline and do us all a favor I've noticed over the PA (political asylum) that ppl who prone the war and wish Iraq turned into a parking lot, are no much forthcoming to supply themselves as canon fodder in Iraq. Get real, you want all them iraqies dead, go do the job yourself!

Quote:
There is no freeing there minds, it's like Mopheus in the Matrix says "after a certain age the mind has a hard time letting go".
Yeah, of the Matrix, The arabs are not the matrix, only those who seeks to control the whole world are the builder of the matrix, bad movie example there

Quote:
When you remodel,, you get rid of stuff don't you? You don't patch rotted wood, you replace rotted wood, with what? Well I dont see any arabian wood do you? hahahaha
And I still don't see WMD's in Iraq. Remodeling you say? Fuck, you seem to have internet, why not dig deeper instead of swallowing whole the CNN or Fox News propaganda?

Quote:
And shame on you stupid liberals, especiall the media,, why does no liberal speak of anything important,, mouths moving,, but nothing comes out.
Mouth moving but nothing comes out? Reminds me of feeble Bush Jr. Shame on liberals? Shame on you for thinking so

Hope I wasn't to harsh. Welcome at the napsterites deep808beet

Sometimes, you should drop in the Underground and say hi
miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-04, 12:22 PM   #6
pisser
Guv

Default Re: Hello newbie

Quote:
Originally posted by miss_silver
And I still don't see WMD's in Iraq.
It never ceases to amaze me that people still drone on and on about this.

If you really believe that this war was about WMD, then I pity you.

This war is about revenge for 9/11. Pure and simple, anybody can see that.

Basically, we let one (9/11) slip through and we want to make sure that this doesn't happen again. That means, we will not tuck our tails between our legs, and try to make 'peace' with the arab fanatics, as most of our wimpy liberals want.

Face it, they want to kill ALL americans, just because we are american.

So our solution is to kill them first. Every last one of them!

9/11 is reason enough, so get off the WMD kick and face up to the REALITY!

P.S. Miss Silver,

Looks like your canucks beat San Jose

Good luck in the Stanley Cup Finals!
Old 21-05-04, 12:36 PM   #7
multi
Thanks for being with arse

Question while we are dropping WMD's on arabs..

dont forget to nuke the gaza strip and jenin while you are at it..
use paticularly big ones for this..

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-04, 01:07 PM   #8
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Default Re: Re: Hello newbie

Quote:
It never ceases to amaze me that people still drone on and on about this.

If you really believe that this war was about WMD, then I pity you.
All right Pisser No it never was about WMD's, it's all about securing the oil supply in Iraq for the US to do as they please

Quote:
This war is about revenge for 9/11. Pure and simple, anybody can see that.
No, I cannot. The 9/11 war is against the Taliban and tho'se very contrevertial highjack planes, nothing to do with Iraq

Quote:
Basically, we let one (9/11) slip through and we want to make sure that this doesn't happen again. That means, we will not tuck our tails between our legs, and try to make 'peace' with the arab fanatics, as most of our wimpy liberals want.
Well maybe you should leave them alone, then, the problem of making peace with them will go away if you don't try to deal with them anymore.

Quote:
Face it, they want to kill ALL americans, just because we are american.
Wrong again, they want to "kill ya" because of your way of life and the values you project to the whole world! Not because you were born american.

Quote:
So our solution is to kill them first. Every last one of them!
Yeah, really good thinking pisser, another genocide is indeed the solution. Why don't you enroll in the army and get a purpuse in life since you totally support the Iraq war? Still waiting an answer on this? Beside, this kind of tactic would open your country to more terrorists attack!

Quote:
9/11 is reason enough, so get off the WMD kick and face up to the REALITY!
Yes, reality is indeed the matrix! If you dig deep enough into 9/11 without relying to CNN or Fox News, you might find some information disturbing, that is of course if you're open to it.

Quote:
P.S. Miss Silver,

Looks like your canucks beat San Jose

Good luck in the Stanley Cup Finals!
Hey, never cared much about hockey and BTW, it was the Flames, not the canuks!. I think it's shameful for a player to be paied millions a year because he can push a puck!

But thanks
Old 21-05-04, 01:18 PM   #9
pisser
Guv

Default Re: Re: Re: Hello newbie

Quote:
Originally posted by miss_silver
[b]All right Pisser No it never was about WMD's, it's all about securing the oil supply in Iraq for the US to do as they please

[b]

No, I cannot. The 9/11 war is against the Taliban and tho'se very contrevertial highjack planes, nothing to do with Iraq

[b]

Well maybe you should leave them alone, then, the problem of making peace with them will go away if you don't try to deal with them anymore.

[b]

Wrong again, they want to "kill ya" because of your way of life and the values you project to the whole world! Not because you were born american.

[b]

Yeah, really good thinking pisser, another genocide is indeed the solution. Why don't you enroll in the army and get a purpuse in life since you totally support the Iraq war? Still waiting an answer on this? Beside, this kind of tactic would open your country to more terrorists attack!

[b]

Yes, reality is indeed the matrix! If you dig deep enough into 9/11 without relying to CNN or Fox News, you might find some information disturbing, that is of course if you're open to it.

Hey, never cared much about hockey and BTW, it was the Flames, not the canuks!. I think it's shameful for a player to be paied millions a year because he can push a puck!

But thanks
I was already in the Army, served my time and got out.

For your info, if we wanted oil, we would have already taken it!

9/11 is about terrorists, not taliban, wherever they come from, even Canada!

Leaving them alone would just invite more attacks!

Our values? Who cut the head off Nick Berg? Bush? No, stinking, fanatical arabs!

Too bad about Hockey, which is the only real sport. You must realize that there are some talented people out there who deserve that kind of money. Instead of being jealous about it, you really need to get over it.

Hey, here is an idea...go join Al Quada, you would fit right in. Seems you've gotten quite an interest in stinky arabs, the way you support their actions against the free world.

Bye!

Old 21-05-04, 02:25 PM   #10
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Puke Re: Re: Re: Re: Hello newbie

Quote:
I was already in the Army, served my time and got out.

For your info, if we wanted oil, we would have already taken it!
Wrong reply pisser! If your Gov would have done such a thing, he would prolly be standing next to Saddam awaiting his tiral.

Quote:
9/11 is about terrorists, not taliban, wherever they come from, even Canada!
Yes it's all about terrorists activities like your gov did when you were on "red alert of a terrorists attack" or on the "Yellow alert about, the terrorists might strike in the US" Your own Gov terrorised his own citizen in an effort to gain the US citizen support!

Quote:
Leaving them alone would just invite more attacks!
How so?, Is it what your prez told you on tv? If so, shame on you for repeating his semians reply.

Quote:
Our values? Who cut the head off Nick Berg? Bush? No, stinking, fanatical arabs!
So what, who got raped and murdered next to your neighbourhood .... Hey, atrocities happens everywhere, even in your own country, don't forget that! I've seen more hanious crimes in your country than the awful behedding of nick burg, beside, you prolly dont give a flying fuck about him anyway.

Quote:
Too bad about Hockey, which is the only real sport. You must realize that there are some talented people out there who deserve that kind of money. Instead of being jealous about it, you really need to get over it.
Dude, hockey was never a real sport. It's all about pushing a puck! Ok, over here we got 24 stanley cup so far but IMHO, the players shouldn't get paied millions a year to push a damned puck! I'm not jealous about it, just sick of the violence of the sport!

Quote:
Hey, here is an idea...go join Al Quada, you would fit right in. Seems you've gotten quite an interest in stinky arabs, the way you support their actions against the free world.
I'm against all form of violence, including any war and i'm surely not gonna support any terrorists actions. I just leave the job to mother earth to weed out her disfonctionnal garden!

Quote:
Bye!
yep, later pisser
Old 21-05-04, 02:41 PM   #11
pisser
Guv

GrinNo

Obviously, you must be from the 'French cheese eating surrender monkey' part of Canada.

I just don't have any respect for complete passivism, sheep like you and your brethren just end up getting the raw end of the stick, everytime.

Even though you appear to be female, get some huevos, will ya!

P.S. I still believe that you are a closet al-quada member, though.....
Old 21-05-04, 03:37 PM   #12
multi

what makes you braindead pro war twats think that once people speak against war they are representitive of the enemy you have projected on your sheep like minds?
what is it? lets get this straight..
what is it?
pinko commies or stinking arab terrorists..?

if you were at war with china ,i am sure it would be back to commies again..

what you are really at war with here is the free aspects of this society
the conservative agenda to create seperation and class conflict in western societies in general, is getting a little tired
and their broken record tactics of trying to achive this are getting rather stale..

strange that the more this so called war becomes a joke..the more nonsensical the statements from the conservatives are..

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
Old 21-05-04, 03:52 PM   #13
pisser
Guv

Cool

Quote:
Originally posted by multi
what makes you braindead pro war twats think that once people speak against war they are representitive of the enemy you have projected on your sheep like minds?
what is it? lets get this straight..
what is it?
pinko commies or stinking arab terrorists..?

if you were at war with china ,i am sure it would be back to commies again..

what you are really at war with here is the free aspects of this society
the conservative agenda to create seperation and class conflict in western societies in general, is getting a little tired
and their broken record tactics of trying to achive this are getting rather stale..

strange that the more this so called war becomes a joke..the more nonsensical the statements from the conservatives are..
So are you trying to say the 'liberal' agenda is combine all aspects of society into one massive pool with equal everything for everybody?

Sounds like communism! (I HATE commies of all flavors, especially closet commies)

What my point is that one who abhors ALL violence is unrealistic in today's world.

Like it or not, we all live in a very violent culture, and TOTAL passivism is just asking for it.

Do you honestly think terrorists would give you a break because you totally reject violence???

Nope.....

they would saw your head off in a fast second given the chance. You can kiss their asses all the way to Mecca, it wouldn't do you any good.

Get real, and open your blinders....sheep....baaaaa-aaaaa-aaaa!

Old 21-05-04, 04:38 PM   #14
tafkaMr.E
Fatter Git

the point about WMD's is a valid one pisser. the point is that our governments (yours and mine) told us that this war was about WMD and so far that has proven to be either, so wrong as to be an embarassment to our collective intelligence services or an outright lie. Now I realise that this probably sits just fine with you and your anti arab views in this particular case but will it be ok for your government to lie to you on issues that affect you more directly in the future? The approach of most of the pro war people on this forum seems to be that it's ok to turn a blind eye to these lies (or inadequacies) in this case because they happen to agree with the idea of kicking the foreigners butts.
Old 24-05-04, 01:09 AM   #15
tambourine-man
BANG BANG BANG (repeat as necessary)

FYI: Home video/splice of the wedding

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3741223.stm

"I did not authorise the leaking of the name of David Kelly. Nobody was authorised to name David Kelly. I believe we have acted properly throughout" Tony Blair - July 22, 2003
tambourine-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-04, 12:28 AM   #16
Heathcliff
One half won't do

If this kind of thing keeps up GW Bush will be right on target for his next "Trifecta" just in time to stampede the sheepeople.

As for myself I just let it all go. There is nothing, practically speaking, that I can do about it. Let all these people have their insanity. The real challenge is not to identify with either side.

Surrender to the now.
Heathcliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-04, 01:00 AM   #17
multi

Quote:
Originally posted by Heathcliff

Surrender to the now.
some very good advice IMO

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
Old 25-05-04, 11:08 PM   #18
Heathcliff
One half won't do

I wish I could claim it was mine. Eckhart Tolle is who I heard it from. He is the most enlightened human alive (of which I am aware).

If anyone wants to have their mind blown PM me and I'll set you up.
Heathcliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-04, 01:36 AM   #19
daddydirt
even the losers

he looks like my uncle george.

http://www.eckharttolle.com/mainpage.htm

those local groups sound quietly hilarious. and those pics at $4 & $6 a pop?

well, whatever gets you through the night.
gotta love these guys who travel the world, enlightening people
and lightening their wallets at the same time.

OM
Attached Images

daddydirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-04, 02:14 AM   #20
multi

yeh lol
scamers..

but i am interested in reading any stuff by this guy i dont have to pay for..
i am pretty blown away by this stuff
on nanotech and kabbala by maddonnas rabbi...hope its not too out of context here..
Quote:
Rabbi Berg writes:

This week you can open the box and step out. Practically, this means the passion grows, the money flows, the moments of enlightenment never stop. According to Kabbalah, this is the state of nanotechnology.

... The genius of nanotechnology is the reduction of space. Smaller is infinitely more powerful. Consider the first transatlantic telephone cable. This bulky line carried approximately 32 phone calls. You might assume that to add more callers, one must simply enlarge the cable. That was the old way of thinking. Today, scientists recognize that less matter and less space, not more, equals more raw power. A micro-thin fiber optic cable can now carry 320,000 phone calls on a simple thread of light.

It seems that scientists on the cutting edge of nanotechnology are reaching the same conclusions about space as did the kabbalists thousands of years ago.

For 4,000 years, kabbalists have been explaining that achieving immortality is the removal of space. Space, as defined by the kabbalists, is the opening for negativity to enter your life. Eliminate the space, and the world of limitations becomes limitless.

Now, whereas technologists have created microscopic tools to affect changes in the physical world, Kabbalah’s singular tool is non-physical. This tool is consciousness.

... My father and teacher Kabbalist Rav Berg explains that an open heart is when you see another person possessing something you don't have and you are totally excited and happy for them…even though you don't seem to have what they have.

Example: A guy you know is getting married. He found the perfect wife, and on top of it, he has the perfect job, body, house - the whole nine yards. And there you are, alone, stuck in a dead-end job, out of shape, out of luck – you get the picture. How can you not be jealous of this guy?

The Rav teaches us that there is no space between you and this guy. It is simply a rule of the universe – we are all connected. However, the moment you identify with the illusion that you are separate from him (and by doing so focus on your lack), is the moment you create space for negativity to enter your life. With this type of thinking, you are no closer to finding your soul mate and all the things your soul desires. This is not nanotechnology.

Nanotechnology is knowing that if this guy is able to manifest these blessings, you can too. It is using the tools of Kabbalah, i.e. certainty and restriction, to disconnect from the feeling of lack (space) and to plug into the confidence that your fulfillment will come too - as long as you work for it. This is true nanotechnology.

It is especially important that you don’t allow any space to enter your life this week, for this week you are playing for immortal stakes. And by using the nanotechnology of Kabbalah – your consciousness – you will win this game and claim your prize.
http://nanobot.blogspot.com/2004/05/...ciousness.html

great stuff!

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard