P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Peer to Peer
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Peer to Peer The 3rd millenium technology!

Old 15-11-03, 12:49 AM   #1
Gaykid Stevenson

Default what program do you guys use for burning audio files?

Nero has been giving problems recently, what burning program have you guys used..im just gonna stick to nero for burning vcds
Gaykid Stevenson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-03, 03:48 AM   #2
multi
Thanks for being with arse

Default never need to do it much..

i am a little embarassed to say ,but i have used media player 9 ok to convert/burn mp3's to a audio disk...it seemed to do it quite effectivly...

i think one recommendation might be music match jukebox...but i cant say...as i have never used it...

pretty sure theres a whole heap of stuff out there that does it...

have made 2 cd's in 2 years..if i did it more often i would probably use something else..
Attached Images

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-03, 09:42 AM   #3
JackSpratts

i use an old copy of adaptec or nero. whatever works. sometimes if the conversion sounds bad i'll pre-convert with goldwave, but usually it's rip and go. i have a 52x burner now and that makes it fast as well as easy.

- js.
JackSpratts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-03, 10:56 AM   #4
schmooky007
hi

never really had a problem with nero for data cds. i use cd architect for audio.
schmooky007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-03, 04:13 PM   #5
esteeaz
The First Napsterite

Tongue 3

im LAME hahahahahaahah!!!!!! i use easy cd creator hahahahahah!!!!!! because i need to be walked through everything hahahahahaah!!!!!!!! i burn lots-o-cd's but i also throw lots away after i ware,and scratch them up from everyday life. i give lots of music away too. music is like my hobbie. i love collecting it,and sharing it.
"We have two million people in jail. Our country doesn't build hospitals, doesn't build schools and doesn't build day-care centers. It builds prisons. This is not the hallmark of a free society, but of a police state." -Steven Hager, High Times Editor-in-Chief
hot or not.com...
got space?....
esteeaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-03, 04:15 PM   #6
Dawn
R.I.P napho 1-31-16

I'm not ashamed to say I love EasyCD creator! (estee, you're NOT lame)
Old 19-11-03, 09:43 AM   #7
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

For ripping wavs off cd's, I use "CDex". It's a nice ripper since this one allow for one big track rip

For converting mp3 to wave, I use "accoustica mp3 to wave" This convertor is very good! you can set it to convert your mp3 while you can do something else on your pc!, it can use all your system ressources if you want it done fast or can use the minimum ressources, goes much slower but allow you to run other proggie while converting. The most recent version of "mp3 to wave" even allow you to convert those corrupted mp3 files.

For editing waves files, Cool edit pro 2000 is the tool I use the most. It treats those clicks and pop on those badly encoded mp3's and the splice function is a must when you get stuck with an entire album and you want to seperate the tracks.

To burn musical cd's, I use easy cd creator 5 platinum. For VCD, I use Nero
miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-03, 02:00 PM   #8
Drakonix
Just Draggin' Along

I have MusicMatch Jukebox, but I have never tried using its burn capability.

I generally use Nero or a burn utility that comes with Easy CD DA Extractor (Poikosoft). I have used a number of other CD burn utilities. I like Easy CD DA Extractor, and generally use it to rip music CDs.

Try using Nero to burn the CD to an image file on hard disk first and then burn the image file to a blank CD and see if that helps.

I will never spend a another dime on content that I can’t use the way I please. If I can’t copy it to my hard drive and play it using the devices I want, when and where I want, I won’t be buying it. Period. They can all take their DRM, broadcast flags, rootkits, and Compact Discs that aren’t really compact discs and shove them up their bottom-lines.
Drakonix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-03, 10:32 PM   #9
Gaykid Stevenson

Quote:
Originally posted by esteeaz
im LAME hahahahahaahah!!!!!! i use easy cd creator hahahahahah!!!!!! because i need to be walked through everything hahahahahaah!!!!!!!! i burn lots-o-cd's but i also throw lots away after i ware,and scratch them up from everyday life. i give lots of music away too. music is like my hobbie. i love collecting it,and sharing it.
Hey i am using Easy cd creator 6 and was wondering where do you find this feature,

* How can I eliminate the 2-sec gap between tracks?

To eliminate the 2-sec gap between tracks, you must burn in Disc-At-Once (DAO) mode and set the gap length to 0 second. Note that when burning in DAO, the disc will be closed after burn and you can't add any more tracks at later time.

Some burnware such as Nero and EasyCD Creator give you crossfade feature, which is very helpful in eliminating the gap as well as the click noise between tracks.

I hate when i download full albums and i go to burn it and i get that click at the end of each song and it goes straight to the other song
Gaykid Stevenson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-03, 10:55 PM   #10
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Arrow

Gaykid Stevenson

You will find that feature by right clicking on one of your comp traks. Btw, even if you find this feature, ezcd will think it's a disk at once

sorry for the news.

you might test though, maybe ezcd 6 is different than mine which is version 5 platinum Who knows.
miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-03, 06:17 PM   #11
goldie
yea, it's me.

Default MMJB

MMJB works fine.

Sometimes mmjb, nero, windows media player or software that came with my creative lab jukebox.

just depends on how i feel on which i use.

Hi guys ;D
goldie is offline   Reply With Quote