P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 22-12-06, 05:03 PM   #21
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:
Originally Posted by theknife View Post
ah, i see the problem - you grasp simple transactions like "giving them money"
There is no "giving them money" as I have stated and you are the one confusing "not taking" with "giving".

Quote:
but the slightly more complex "giving them billions of dollars in publicly-owned resources"
How can the government "give" something it doesn't possess? Maybe it should be charging people for all its air and water that it's "giving" us.

Quote:
or "giving them below-market royalty rates for extraction of taxpayer-owned rersources"
There is no "royalty market". You're ignorance of economics matches your ignorance of ethics. And as a "taxpayer", my ownership of any "resources" is purely your own contrivance. Or perhaps you can tell me how to sell my portion?

Quote:
but if we use your standard, free health care or free food to the poor would not be welfare either. sounds like you've got kind of a closet-liberal thing going
Forcing people to labor for the food and health care of others is slavery and all I've "got going" is simple ethics which you are unable to comprehend.
albed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-06, 06:46 PM   #22
multi
Thanks for being with arse

Big Oil welfare - big rip off for American taxpayers

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote