P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 17-02-04, 03:09 PM   #81
JackSpratts

Quote:
Originally posted by scooobiedooobie
i said not one conservative brought up his alleged affair in this thread. it was not brought up at all.. until you brought it up.
scooby you can't even follow a simple thread. how is anyone supposed to take you seriously in more nuanced arenas?

i'll say it one last time. it was first brought up in this thread - and not by me.

- js.
JackSpratts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-04, 03:56 PM   #82
scooobiedooobie

Quote:
Originally posted by JackSpratts
scooby you can't even follow a simple thread. how is anyone supposed to take you seriously in more nuanced arenas?

i'll say it one last time. it was first brought up in this thread - and not by me.
lol, is that so? show some facts to back up your condescending attitude. since you call conservatives "fascists" and you claim that the "fascists" are connecting that girl to kerry, show where in this thread a conservative, or anyone else for that matter, posted any statement regarding kerry's alleged affair...before you posted this....
Quote:
oh yeah, that girl the fascists tried connecting to kerry? she denies anything ever took place. happy valentines!
scooobiedooobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-04, 05:00 PM   #83
JackSpratts

Quote:
Originally posted by scooobiedooobie
lol, is that so? show where in this thread a conservative, or anyone else for that matter, posted any statement regarding kerry's alleged affair...before you posted this....
and do your work for you? i thought you were a republican.

anybody could find it in about 3 seconds.

hut, hut, hut!

- js.
Old 17-02-04, 06:57 PM   #84
scooobiedooobie

Quote:
and do your work for you? i thought you were a republican.

anybody could find it in about 3 seconds.

hut, hut, hut!
if anybody could find it in about 3 seconds, it should be easy for a liberal like yourself..not much work involved.

why don't you post it? you're the one who keeps insisting that it's there.
Old 17-02-04, 09:23 PM   #85
JackSpratts

not sure what daddydirt is up to now but clearly he's enjoying the game.

you're welcome scoob.
Old 18-02-04, 01:45 AM   #86
tambourine-man
BANG BANG BANG (repeat as necessary)

Quote:
Originally posted by span
"How come," I asked Andy, "whenever something upsets the Left, you see immediate marches and parades and rallies with signs already printed and rhyming slogans already composed, whereas whenever something upsets the Right, you see two members of the Young Americans for Freedom waving a six-inch American flag?"
"We have jobs," said Andy.
Quote:
Originally posted by Sinner
Never, I have a job. Don't have time to go block traffic, smash windows and throw things at cops. But, I would attend this one if I had the time....
Wrong again. Now you're arguing that they're not all communist, now their aim isn't political change. Oh no, no. Now it's a case of them all being unemployed, motivated by a desire to smash up shops and start some trouble with the cops. Well, that aint true. As I said, diversity within protests is massive. There will be a (tiny) minority who'll take an anarchistic approach, but they generally represent no-one but themselves.

As for the unemployment issue, if you had ever been on a march/protest, you'd realise that numbers are generally higher on a weekend or after 5 o'clock. Even then, the vast majority of people who I know who take active participation are employed, and either juggle their working hours or (if all else fails) take some lieu/sick leave.

What's the next pre-prepared label?

Sinner: I'm not sure what you're picture is pointing out. I suspect you're using a picture of the IRA/SinnFein protests to twist my feeble, 'liberal' brain in knots.

Well, if the people marching are IRA members, and they're responding to (true) accusations of operating 'death squads', by suggesting that groups tantamount to 'death squads' were being operated by the the RUC, Loyalists, HM Prisons or the UK Government... then, they have a point. I don't want to berate you on this because I'm not sure what you're specific point is, but you should know by now that my attitudes to terrorism are usually more concerned with the reasons why it is occuring; and that suggestions of one side being worse than the other, when viewed in historical context, are usually misplaced.

Nice to see you back out of 'The Hole' again.

"I did not authorise the leaking of the name of David Kelly. Nobody was authorised to name David Kelly. I believe we have acted properly throughout" Tony Blair - July 22, 2003

Last edited by tambourine-man : 18-02-04 at 05:17 AM.
tambourine-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-04, 08:58 AM   #87
scooobiedooobie

Quote:
not sure what daddydirt is up to now but clearly he's enjoying the game.
actually, i'm not sure what you're up to js.

the post you’re referring to initially only contained the words “John Kerry reminds me of...Bill Clinton??".. followed by two links. that picture, and limbaugh’s quote were not on the forum in his original post…you’ve taken it upon yourself to put them there.

you wouldn't be trying to practice the ol' liberal obfuscation tactic .... would you ?
Old 18-02-04, 09:19 AM   #88
JackSpratts

typical scooby - but seriously, how would you even know? you couldn't find a thing yesterday. that screen shot was made before i put it up for you. that daddydirt edited his entry makes that much clear. rush's ccomments are as irrelevent as the gasbag himself and i don't refer to them anywhere in this thread. i'm glad to see you admitting the links, which are the heart of the false accusation attack against kerry, were there from the beginning, since sunday morning, 3 days ago. this entire thread is logged.

move on.

- js.
Old 18-02-04, 10:38 AM   #89
scooobiedooobie

Quote:
typical scooby - but seriously, how would you even know? you couldn't find a thing yesterday. that screen shot was made before i put it up for you.
move on.
i know what was on this forum js...his original post contained 2 links..that's it. the quote and the picture were not in his original post.
Old 18-02-04, 01:14 PM   #90
daddydirt
even the losers

my apologies mr. slip.......mucking up your thread was not my intent.

i'll have to admit that i was very amused by the give and take between scooobie and jack yesterday. so when scooobie insisted that jack post the evidence, and jack didn't respond, i figured i'd have a little giggle at jack's expense by giving him nothing to post. the wily mr. spratts spoiled my fun with a screenshot.

for the record scooobiedooobie, the screenshot that jack posted contains my original post exactly as i posted it.

sorry for any confusion, but not sorry for attempting to inject a little levity into these proceedings. carry on.
daddydirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-04, 02:17 PM   #91
JackSpratts

"sorry for any confusion, but not sorry for attempting to inject a little levity into these proceedings. carry on."

quite so mr. dd.

- js.
Old 18-02-04, 03:11 PM   #92
scooobiedooobie

i did not see the picture..or the quote.

so js, in light of this, do you still stand behind what started this whole thing....your statement of "oh yeah, that girl the fascists tried connecting to kerry." ?
Old 18-02-04, 10:13 PM   #93
scooobiedooobie

Default bad news for kerry...

...Moderates Prefer Edwards

Wednesday, Feb. 18, 2004

Although John Kerry narrowly won Wisconsin's primary last night, the big story is his poor showing among mainstream voters, a disastrous trend for him in the general election in November.

The talking heads were abuzz about this on the cable news shows last night, and the Associated Press noted today: "Edwards finished far better than pre-primary polls suggested he would, his surge fueled by the highest Republican turnout of the primary season and voters who made up their minds in the last week. His deepest support was in the GOP suburbs of Milwaukee."

Edwards won pluralities of independents and Republicans.

An exit poll conducted by Fox News Channel showed that a 58 percent majority of Wisconsin’s voters said they decided their vote within the last week, and Edwards won 45 percent of these "late deciders," compared to 30 percent for Kerry.

Edwards has strength among voters concerned about American jobs killed by Bill Clinton's controversial North American Free Trade Agreement, which Kerry voted for but is now flip-flopping on.

Edwards said: "That's been happening in other primaries too. Republicans who would consider voting Democratic and independents are the people we have to win over to win the general election. That's why I'm the best candidate to take on George Bush."

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2...18/92149.shtml
Old 17-03-04, 05:58 PM   #94
AweShucks
Just Looking Around

Default GOLLY SHAZAM!!!!

Surprise surprise surprise!!!!
Attached Images