P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Peer to Peer
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Peer to Peer The 3rd millenium technology!

Old 12-02-02, 04:24 PM   #21
xolox_girl

i have used 3 programs

audiogalaxy - used this mainly with a 56k modem and it was great as i could find almost anything. however just as i got a cable connection they started blocking songs and i got fed up with searching for obscure variations and the slow downloads

winmx - downloaded this while looking for a replacement for ag. it was a bit confusing at first after ag but i soon got the hang of it. Its good in the sense that you get a lot of info about what ur getting etc but i find that the downloads are slow compared to xolox

xolox - what i use now and also what i seem to have found myself distributing. with broadband i find that it is ideal for me. it uses multisegmented downloads which means that u get a file from many different sources therefore ur d/l speed does not depend on one person and mine generally exceeds 30k easily - i have never got anywhere near that on winmx. it seems to have a good choice for downloads and it is very easy to use. the developers no longer develop it however there are many cracks and patches available from my site (www.geocities.com/xolox_girl) and recently zeropaid have taken it up although so all they have done is the same as everyone else who has developed a crack and then put their own browser in.
xolox_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-02, 06:22 PM   #22
JackSpratts

hey xolox_girl, you made it! (take a look at the underground).

- js.
JackSpratts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-02, 01:59 PM   #23
xolox_girl

yup, i made it! thanks for inviting me in, i have to admit that i had never heard of this place b4 but its gr8 to b here! the site looks interesting especially as i've mainly been involved with xolox before and its nice to be in a forum in which it looks like people mite actually know what they're talking about and there's lots goin on

see you around

xg
xolox_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-02, 09:56 PM   #24
MikeHunt
Unknown Legend

Brows P2P programs...

.....my 2 cents.....Blubster / Xolox ...thats it....(& maybe WinMx3.0)

...now that Blubster has attained 'user critical mass' its a joy to use. People are friendly there too. Yesterday at least 4 people THANKED me for their downloads..when last time that happened to you?? Too bad only Mp3's for now.....

Xolox...still the fastest no BS program out there.. I love to enter in search: PROGRAMS ...PASSWORD....WAREZ....CRACKS...MICROSOFT....ENTIRE ..HACKER....ALBUM ...FULL ...and other fun words....heh heh
Old 15-02-02, 05:54 AM   #25
Snarkridden
OpenNap Server Operator

Brows Not fo me it aint?

Quote...
Xolox...still the fastest no BS program out there.. I love to enter in search: PROGRAMS ...PASSWORD....WAREZ....CRACKS...MICROSOFT....ENTIRE ..HACKER....ALBUM ...FULL ...and other fun words....heh heh

Wish it was fo me Mike, spurred on by your confidence, I tried it, after 30 mins tying severs.... Nothing?

Wonder what I did wrong ?

Snark...
Snarkridden is offline   Reply With Quote