P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Peer to Peer
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Peer to Peer The 3rd millenium technology!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-12-06, 06:06 PM   #1
smokey227
Napsterite

Default Best P2P?

I have returned after not downloading for at least 1 ˝ years - got new computer & didn't get around to adding P2P program. Last program used - Kazaa Lite K++. Searched net & this site for best p2p program today & boy have things changed! What is the best p2p program primarily for music and some software? I never DL videos. Saw last update of K++ was 2005 but found Kazaa Lite Resurrection updated last 5/2006. Is this still good program? Also saw here & other sites mention of Rshare – what is recommendation on this? How about Frostwire? One last thing – it appears there are now sites that charge a reasonable annual fee ($20 - $25/year) for unlimited DLs instead of per download fee. I would consider trying one of these along with my free sources. Depending on which site you go to but the top recommendations seem to be - MyMusicInc.com, MusicEtc.com, KLitePro.com, iMP3/MPEMusiq.com. Any comments on these & are they download only or is there any uploading?

Thanks for any help. I’ve always found the best advice has come from this site.
smokey227 is offline   Reply With Quote