P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Peer to Peer
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Peer to Peer The 3rd millenium technology!

Old 27-03-02, 04:05 AM   #21
tiz

yayaya

Hi All!!!!!

I'm totally embarrassed!!!!!!! Egg on my face!!!!!!!

APOLOGIES!!!

Just had time this morning to relook at the zip file - renamed the one that I THOUGHT was already unzipped to .zip and unzipped that one - (do you know what I mean!!) and lo and behold - all these separate tracks appeared!!!!!!! Think I somehow created another file!?!. Anyway - great learning curve - found great advice from you all. The unzipping wasn't totally trouble free but I think thats the originators fault. Error message was "The size of the extracted file does not match the uncompressed size recorded in the zip file" and "bad CRC 32d 2395b (should be ffe2ddfc)" ??

THANKS ALL

About smillies - I stumbeled on that theory - I'll probably have to type them! I clicked on the smillies link at the bottom of the page and it took me elsewhere with the list of them!

Yes, thaks Java & Javascript on, Smillies not disabled - checked all that - think it's netscape
- I'll try Explorer when i get a minute! Must go - things to do, places to go, people to see!!!!

Tiz
tiz is offline   Reply With Quote