P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 01-01-07, 02:23 PM   #1
napho
Dawn's private genie

Canada never stood a chance. If the continent would've been split vertically instead of horizontally, it would've had either California or Florida.
napho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-07, 07:15 PM   #2
Nicobie

Quote:
Originally Posted by napho View Post
Canada never stood a chance. If the continent would've been split vertically instead of horizontally, it would've had either California or Florida.

Yep..

that is where they all want to be,

Right U Queers.......from qcity
Old 01-01-07, 07:16 PM   #3
Nicobie

Quote:
Originally Posted by napho View Post

Yep..

Right U QueerB's.......from qcity
Old 01-01-07, 07:20 PM   #4
Nicobie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicobie View Post
Yep..

Haahahahahaahhaahaa
love U phules.
Old 01-01-07, 09:04 PM   #5
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Arrow

Quote:
Yep..

Aww Nic, I bet 100$ you didn't click on that link

I don't know how americans would react if aired on Main Stream Media... Personnally, I would scream BETRAIL!!!!!

Quote:
Social Security Agreement With Mexico Released After 3 1/2 Year Freedom of Information Act Battle

Fri Dec 29, 4:50 PM ET

To: POLITICAL EDITORS

Contact: Brad Phillips, +1-202-776-0640, for TREA Senior Citizens League

WASHINGTON, Dec. 29 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- After numerous refusals over three and a half years, the Social Security Administration (SSA) has released the first known public copy of the U.S.-Mexico Social Security Totalization Agreement. The government was forced to make the disclosure in response to lawsuits filed under the Freedom of Information Act by TREA Senior Citizens League, a 1.2 million-member nonpartisan seniors advocacy group.

The Totalization Agreement could allow millions of illegal Mexican workers to draw billions of dollars from the U.S. Social Security Trust Fund...
Like I said, Let Mexico be your 51th state. Now you "really" can claim that the US supports Mexico LOL As for Canada, I suggest you google up Soft Lumber Wood dispute. The US owes us 5.3 Billions so far because of this issue. NAFTA=SHAMSTA over here. Free trade agreement my @ss. Strange on how you claim that the US supports Canada yet will not pay what they owe us because they accused us of DUMPING soft Lumber wood into the US market. To my knowledge, it is called "Buisness" NIC. To us Canadians, Free Trade or NAFTA only works for US citizen as long as they can get their cake and eat it. Pay us our 5.3 Billions and then you can claim that the ADM is supporting Canadians. As Marie Antoinette said once before they beheadded her later on when the people screamed, but my queen, the people have no more bread, she responded, then, let them eat cake!

Beyond that, your arguement is moot.

Wetback popsicles?

Now those real wetbacks (BTW, can you be more racist?) will prolly receive checks at home back in Mexico and most of it will come from the US hard earned taxes. Some 3 weeks ago, a political satire show that airs for the last 3 years portraied a grim future of canada if Harper remains in power, the type of totalitarian society. And to my great surprised, we had a wall of shame that prevented the Americanos from crossing our borders LOL.

Now for the real dish...

If Hawai'i decided to go independant and Join canada as I read something of it about a year ago you think your country ADM would let them go? Patriot Act, the now recently bill signed that allow the full disclosure of your mail and e-mail without a warrant?

http://www.wikiprotest.com/index.php...hout_a_warrant

Please do tell Nic. What the hell happened to "The land of the FREE?"

Like I said, a lot of canadians does remember that their ancestors were forced out of the states for their political views, either the queen or the republic. Most of us beside Alberta would say a big fat NO to this.

Now can you be a nice little american and e-mail your ADM to please give us back our 5.3 billion dollars for that dispute? Canadians have learned that there is no NAFTA possible with the current ADM as long as this issue is not resolved.
miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-07, 07:54 PM   #6
Nicobie

[quote=miss_silver

Now can you be a nice little american and e-mail your ADM to please give us back our 5.3 billion dollars for that dispute? Canadians have learned that there is no NAFTA possible with the current ADM as long as this issue is not resolved.[/QUOTE]

Are you talking about wood?

Wood is my thing. I really pay attention to it. I buy a lot of the nice stuff. Canada only has cheap construction lumber that it is willing to sell to anybody for the best (highest) price to any one come hell or high water regardless their environmental damage. Just like the anglophobes in Qeerbec did with their hydro electric power a few years back.

It seems that you know squat about your government's subsidys.

Maybe if you really checked into the wood thing, you might not look like such the fool next time you cut and paste crap like this.
Old 03-01-07, 07:27 PM   #7
Nicobie

I think I might have been a bit harsh on our American hating Anglophobe.

I actully did not just cut and paste a bunch of stuff.

I guess that isn't fair.
Old 03-01-07, 11:03 PM   #8
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Quote:
I think I might have been a bit harsh on our American hating Anglophobe.

I actully did not just cut and paste a bunch of stuff.

I guess that isn't fair.
If I were an anglophobe, I wouldn't be on any english speaking board nor would have ever picked up english in the first place dillweed

I do not hate americans, I highly dislike their latest administrations and the havoc it brought upon the world these last few years. I do hate the fact that when a certain truth hit's you right in the face, no one will do squat, I hate the fact that this adm supports a bunch of murderers that is called Israel. They did forfit their right to bitch to the internationnal community about sucide bombings since they replied with uncalled force toward Lebanon with US supplied weapons, that they bulldoze Palestinians houses with big "CAT" again supplied by the US adm.

You claimed the US supports Canada and Mexico, even bitched about it, how about those 6 billions a year toward Israel, a landmass that is not even on this continent? How about that new SS treaty toward Mexico? I am indeed laughing now for it wasn't my ADM that voted this in silence LOL. I was expecting to hear the scream of americans calling for a big fat BETRAYLED by their own government, again, only defening silence. I am truly stunned.

If your best reply is to attack the language I was born with or the province I was born in before you cry baby had a bad experience over here, atleast try to do better eh? Stop acting like a fucking victim Nicobie. If you were as unpleasent to them as you are toward me, no surprise it happened to you. When you decide to visit another country that doesn't speak the same language as you do, don't expect to be served in your native language, you are not the belly button of the world.

In Spring 1991 I was in NYC for easter and was my youth club was confronted with 2 guys aiming at us with guns because they wanted some expensive camera, I spoke up for I was the only one who had a good underatanding of english and ended up having the gun aimed at me. It never stopped from going back and even tho I had a bad experience in NYC I still went back and never put all americans in one basket Unlike you did with us Quebeccers. Now just imagine if someone would have pointed a gun at your head over here...

I fell on some jackasses like you did over here only it seems to frustrate you more that they decided to piss you off language wise than I was pissed off by having a gun pointed at my head.

Get over it cry baby.
Old 03-01-07, 07:39 PM   #9
multi
Thanks for being with arse

cut and paste crap like this.cut andcucut and paste crap like this.t and paste crap like this.cut and paste crap like this.ccut and paste crap like this.ccut and paste crap like this.ut and paste crap like this.ucut and paste crap like this.t and paste crap like this. paste crap like this.cut and paste crap like thicut and paste crap like this.cut and paste crap like this.cut and paste crap like this.s.cut and paste crap like this.cut and paste crap like this.

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-07, 11:21 PM   #10
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Puke

Quote:
Are you talking about wood?

Wood is my thing. I really pay attention to it. I buy a lot of the nice stuff. Canada only has cheap construction lumber that it is willing to sell to anybody for the best (highest) price to any one come hell or high water regardless their environmental damage. Just like the anglophobes in Qeerbec did with their hydro electric power a few years back.

It seems that you know squat about your government's subsidys.

Maybe if you really checked into the wood thing, you might not look like such the fool next time you cut and paste crap like this.
GEE, arent you priceless...

Reckon it's not on your news. Soft lumber wood is used in housing mostly. We tried to come to an agreement with your current ADM. We tried to be good neighbors when it comes to trade but China also needs soft Lumber wood. Canada is seriously considering another trade partner on this one. Beside, I heard about that housing bubble, time to switch to a more lucrative market which is soon to turn Euro$$$

About our hydro, several deal fell through for the majority of the ppl made it known they didn't want this. The latest one was a power plant fueled by coal, this one was stopped dead it it's tract. So nic, really want to talk about the environment? Ok, what about Kioto accords? I know Harper backed off from it but it didn't stop us provinces to act upon it individually since our own GOV failed us on this one. What are the states without the ADM are doing about it? Is Arnie doing something about it right now?

About that High water a few yours back, care to provide the community with more info on this one or is it just fabricated BS? I might cut and paste but I do provide links dilweed.

Our wood High Prices ?!? are you in dreamland???

If we would have sold our wood at such high prices as you claimed Nicobie, why would the US accuse us of dumping on their market and how come they would accuse us of harming your economy? NAFTA is not a good deal anymore on soft lumber wood issue, rant all you want but we are forced to lower our prices even imposed a bloody tax ?!? because we have to compete with your market for we sold our wood for far less than your own countrymen did thus the accusation of dumping and harming your precious economy. Like I said previously Nafta = SHAMSTA

Last edited by miss_silver : 03-01-07 at 11:40 PM. Reason: add a comment
Old 04-01-07, 07:42 PM   #11
Nicobie

Canada does not operate under the same strict enviromental controls that the US does when it comes to wood. I guess we could buy canadian lumber and fuc the world over a bit more than we do now in order to make you a bitricher.

hehe I swear these 'smilies' will be the end of me............