P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Peer to Peer
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Peer to Peer The 3rd millenium technology!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-05-02, 10:33 PM   #1
butterfly_kisses
Napsterite

Shy This does not belong anywhere else...so...

Hi, all I am working on my own fasttrack client and I'm really having a lot of fun with it. I've been asking for help...i need people who are familiar with C++ programming, windows API calls and just generally windows API in general and plug-ins for it.

Also need people familiar with Java programming too and perl.

If you are interested in helping me out on this unpaid, labour of love project please PM me and let me know.

Now then for the rest of you who get sick and tired of me posting bits and pieces of the new client in other threads i've decided to keep them confined within the restrains of this one thread

so if you are interested in seeing a work-in-progress then enjoy if not then well, that's too bad...don't look at it

First pic a customised dialog that pops up if Adaware uninstalls the dummy cd_clint.dll file that my software needs to run. I tried to find a way to bypass the necessity of the dummy cd_clint.dll file by downloading the Cydoor SDK (developer's kit or pack)

but haven't gotten around to doing anything with it yet.

anybody thinks that they can make a kazaa-client without the cydoor dependency...please try and release it to the public.

Until then its a dummy cd_clint.dll file for me

butterfly_kisses is offline   Reply With Quote