P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 30-06-08, 09:45 AM   #1
pisser
Guv

Default I'm sick of........

all those europeans that say 'If you think gas is high in the US, you should see it here."

Nothing at all against europeans, but the reality is that in the US, we don't have much choice whether to use our vehicles or not.

Most commute extended distances to work, not by choice, but by economic reality.

And our public transportation system is a joke compared to yours. It just isn't an option, besides the cost savings, which would be minimal, is the time factor, most are chronically late on their schedules. You would probably lose your job by taking public transportation. Where is the 'savings' in that.

So all you europeans, quit making me sick, OK?

BTW, when gas hits $7 as predicted, the entire world will suffer as the US implodes.....

Thanks for nothing, Bush turd....
pisser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-08, 10:13 AM   #2
Šiego
Alpha Stoner

You have a better reason to be sick of it: £8 of every £10 of gas here is TAX! And what is that tax paying for? A camera for every 14 citizens watching us in the city centers and on the roads.

Š

There's only one way off so you might as well enjoy the ride..

Naphoria - P2P Portal www.naphoria.com/chat

Napsterites mIRC v2 | Napsterites Chat
Šiego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-08, 04:23 PM   #3
albed
flippin 'em off

There are plenty of choices. My new motorcycle gets 70mpg, get one instead of whining. Put a sleeping bag in your car and drive to work once a week, instead of whining. Buy or rent a house or apartment close to work, instead of whining. Carpool with the very few people who can stand you, instead of whining.

But of course you'll only ignore all the options and cling stubbornly to your one pathetic preference, whining.
Old 03-07-08, 07:29 AM   #4
pisser
Guv

Quote:
Originally Posted by albed View Post
There are plenty of choices. My new motorcycle gets 70mpg, get one instead of whining. Put a sleeping bag in your car and drive to work once a week, instead of whining. Buy or rent a house or apartment close to work, instead of whining. Carpool with the very few people who can stand you, instead of whining.

But of course you'll only ignore all the options and cling stubbornly to your one pathetic preference, whining.

Unlike you, I have a life. I can't camp out like the backwoods fuck you are, in my car without taking ashower for a week. If I got a house closer to work, it would cost $400,000 more, where is the savings in that. I already carpool you ignorant shit.

It just goes to show you that fools like albed think they know everything about everybody. Ignorant shitheads.

Face it, because of your butt buddy Bush, this is where we are with no end in sight. Him and cheney are laughing at the american people, and slapping their oil buddies on the back. They, like you are divorced from reality.

Fuck alaska drilling, what are they going to do within the next month?

Why don't we have all electric cars now? 10 years isn't going to help.

He has had 8 fucking years, and hasn't done shit about anything.

Just like you, bitch. Except to complain about everything.
Old 03-07-08, 07:52 AM   #5
JackSpratts

george bush, the great enabler:

"osama bin laden...said at one point that he wants oil to be $144 a barrel.'' - roger diwan, 2001

mission accomplished.
JackSpratts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-08, 01:21 PM   #6
Mazer
Earthbound misfit

Oil prices are only as high as they are now because the market is anticipating future scarcity. Oil is being bought up and stored so that when production fails to meet demand there will be enough set aside to make up the difference. If the market could be reassured that future oil production was going to meet demand then traders would be selling their oil and prices would fall as a result. But our government's promise not to harvest the oil in ANWR and other offshore fields is a big part of the reason that oil prices are so high right now, and though a reversal of that decision wouldn't affect the supply of oil until 3-5 years after, the market would immediately react by reducing the price of oil.

Bush is to blame for reducing our energy security overseas, but the environmentalist movement is to blame for reducing our energy security here at home.
Mazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-08, 03:28 PM   #7
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:
Originally Posted by pisser View Post
Unlike you, I have a life. I can't camp out like the backwoods fuck you are, in my car without taking a shower for a week.
Sure you can, you're just too much a ballless pansie to try. I can't imagine you doing a job that gets you sweaty and dirty but a wet washcloth, deodorant and a change of clothes in the bathroom will get a real man through the day. A pansie like you will no doubt want fresh hair gel too, so watch "Something About Mary" and go at it.

But if you're some fat greaseball of a human being then you're right; you can't.

Quote:
If I got a house closer to work, it would cost $400,000 more, where is the savings in that.
You rent rooms out to your fellow whiners and actually make money.

Quote:
I already carpool you ignorant shit.
Funny you never mentioned that in all your numerous whining posts before but other people must be getting really, really desperate over there.

Quote:
Why don't we have all electric cars now?
Because we all didn't buy one. But what you want is a whining-powered car. Try google.
Old 04-07-08, 11:27 AM   #8
pisser
Guv

Quote:
Sure you can, you're just too much a ballless pansie to try. I can't imagine you doing a job that gets you sweaty and dirty but a wet washcloth, deodorant and a change of clothes in the bathroom will get a real man through the day. A pansie like you will no doubt want fresh hair gel too, so watch "Something About Mary" and go at it.

But if you're some fat greaseball of a human being then you're right; you can't.

You rent rooms out to your fellow whiners and actually make money.

Funny you never mentioned that in all your numerous whining posts before but other people must be getting really, really desperate over there.

Because we all didn't buy one. But what you want is a whining-powered car. Try google.
Well, you sure have proved what a one dimensional mind you have.

Let's just face the facts:

1. Your an idiot
2. You DON't have a life
3. Your a pathtic excuse for a human being.
and last but not least, you REALLY are a backwoods fuck, I knew it.

In repsonding to your unfounded rants:

I take a shower every day, you should try it sometimes, you would smell less that the stinky arab you are.

I don't take the risk of renting out rooms when I have a family, I might rent it to some psycho like you.

Since electric cars AREN'T mainstream and affordable yet, google won't help a thing. You really are an ignorant fuck now.

Shut up and go take a shower.
Old 05-07-08, 04:37 AM   #9
albed
flippin 'em off

You must really be a fat greaseball then. If I'm not sweating I don't stink and don't need a shower. Your skin probably just oozes out all the lard and crap you shove into your mouth every day, so you just go ahead and try your best to wash it off.

And you don't want to take a risk; you're a ballless greaseball.
Old 07-07-08, 09:32 AM   #10
pisser
Guv

Quote:

And you don't want to take a risk; you're a ballless greaseball.
Believe me bonehead, you give the word 'Risk' a new meaning.